Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Rex- A Peer To Peer | REAL Estate PLATFORM | - page 6. (Read 17594 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is this a platform? Or a coin? Or block chain technology applications in the real estate industry?
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Please launch your bounty campaign so that we can start promote your ICO
the bounty campaigns was already started just check out the OP post and go to the bounty thread. Thus, the bounty for REX is only Translation, blog ,and signature campaign so you can only join in translation or blogging cause your are already wearing different campaign signature.
I guess, there is haven't blog campaign in this Rex project,  It's just have signature campaign
and translation campaign. You can see that in the Rex bounty thread.
Activity: 434
the bounty campaigns was already started just check out the OP post and go to the bounty thread. Thus, the bounty for REX is only Translation, blog ,and signature campaign so you can only join in translation or blogging cause your are already wearing different campaign signature.
But if a person has a desire to join the signature of your company, he can remove all unnecessary and install your signature? It seems to me that there are no problems for this. I would have worked on the possibility of writing a blog. This is a very significant Ascent.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1937405.240
Activity: 770
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Hi, Do you have any social media bounty campaign?

But if a person has a desire to join the signature of your company, he can remove all unnecessary and install your signature? It seems to me that there are no problems for this. I would have worked on the possibility of writing a blog. This is a very significant Ascent.
Yes, he can also join signature if he is willing to replace it and there's no problem with that ionly give suggestions to him.
Goodluck in your Blog i am also looking forward for that so we can spread more the projects.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Yes, he can also join signature if he is willing to replace it and there's no problem with that ionly give suggestions to him.
Goodluck in your Blog i am also looking forward for that so we can spread more the projects.
Activity: 504
Hello all . whats is target minimul Rex raised? Is there a minimum target? If there is any
Activity: 630
Activity: 238
you said that " A platform where you won’t be bombarded by ads",
and "charge third party advertisers to market on their page"
it's not problem?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Very nice video presentation, credit goes to team, Please start social media bounty asap
Activity: 658
What video? Where can i find it?

Here it is the link to that Demo video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfK91P3sfd4 . You can check it by yourself and there are lot of other videos once you are there to get more information about the project. It is of course going to be huge in real estate industry.
Thank you for this link done watching it. Goodluck rex i have a strong feeling this will be a successful ico real estate on blockchain
Activity: 378

Here it is the link to that Demo video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfK91P3sfd4 . You can check it by yourself and there are lot of other videos once you are there to get more information about the project. It is of course going to be huge in real estate industry.

That video looks really good. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

Thanks alot!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Activity: 163
Can someone explain this to me? A worldwide MLS will require a lot of data storage. Where i the data stored? Where are the pictures stored? Will there be videos of the listings? I can't imagine all this will be on each eth node. So it will be distributed somehow? I don't get how ethereum can scale with projects like this being built on it.

We run three nodes: Ethereum (hash listing), REX (store listing meta data), IPFS (store photos/additional content)

do you think these will be enough to scale?
i think we still have a great data. maybe i'm wrong.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
 Is there a certain number that you trying to raise ?  is there a cap ? 
Activity: 168
Do not worry, this project is very profitable for all who participate in it
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I just watched the DEMO video and was impressed. I like the idea of the monthly sponsorship of territories. That will create a hotbed of bidding for those territories once one person buys it and can resell it to another sponsor for profit. I can imagine a lot of real estate vendors fighting for those positions.  Smiley. That's a very neat and clever idea integrated into the platform, I like it!
Pages:
Jump to: