Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Rex- A Peer To Peer | REAL Estate PLATFORM | - page 7. (Read 17575 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
 With which country are you going to work ?
 Is this like a real real-estate market ?
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
Can someone explain this to me? A worldwide MLS will require a lot of data storage. Where i the data stored? Where are the pictures stored? Will there be videos of the listings? I can't imagine all this will be on each eth node. So it will be distributed somehow? I don't get how ethereum can scale with projects like this being built on it.

We run three nodes: Ethereum (hash listing), REX (store listing meta data), IPFS (store photos/additional content)
copper member
Activity: 2100
Merit: 903
White Russian
We are excited to announce REX will presenting at Startup Cities July 19th at 6:30pm: 315 HUDSON STREET NEW YORK NY - If your in New York, please swing by and say hello!

Good news!
I hope the event will be successful and attract investors' attention.
Sorry that I will not be in NY at this time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
We are excited to announce REX will presenting at Startup Cities July 19th at 6:30pm: 315 HUDSON STREET NEW YORK NY - If your in New York, please swing by and say hello!

I met my Husband in NY lol but after 12 years of living in North America/Canada we moved back to Europe to be nearer to Family. I think it's great to get this kind of face to face promotion and exposure and I do hope you maybe make a video and post pics of the event as that will be a great PR gig. I can't wait to promote this in Europe as well and emerging economies where there is a great boom in Real Estate are going to love this platform!
more good news. this project will hit the moon
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
good project , i waiting wallet download  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

[/quote

I met my Husband in NY lol but after 12 years of living in North America/Canada we moved back to Europe to be nearer to Family. I think it's great to get this kind of face to face promotion and exposure and I do hope you maybe make a video and post pics of the event as that will be a great PR gig. I can't wait to promote this in Europe as well and emerging economies where there is a great boom in Real Estate are going to love this platform!
Activity: 560
Merit: 217

big news of the day...

i hope i can invest my coin here
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Can someone explain this to me? A worldwide MLS will require a lot of data storage. Where i the data stored? Where are the pictures stored? Will there be videos of the listings? I can't imagine all this will be on each eth node. So it will be distributed somehow? I don't get how ethereum can scale with projects like this being built on it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
The very good thing about REX is that it should benefit from the fact of being the first to launch a state of the art distributed system for real estate. Firstcomers tipically get the biggest slice of the pie, they become leaders of their sectors for many years - look at Ebay or Amazon or Youtube. This makes of Rex an extremly interesting project on which to invest.
Activity: 490
still some time until this sale but the awareness is building up..this i a great thing. Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
REx is the king of real estate.  Do you accept commissions?
Activity: 378
I am so happy when the crowdsale starts!! Hope for a successful launch!
Activity: 378
There is a new competitor coming for this product also focussing on real estate, I am more confident with this project though.

Yes let us know who is the competitor and share the link for the project? May I know when the ICO will be launched for the project and further team details provided would really be great.
The ICO date is July 31st   1000 REX per 1 ETH
If Rex prices are really good then I think the prospect of this project is very large. And in general, what is real estate today, a very good business. So really I believe that the new real estate platform will have very good opportunities in the future.
i also saw that other program but it does not like as good as this one.

Did they announce about ICO details regarding how many coins we can get for 1 ETH because this is going much awaited ICO because they will share complete details about the ICO? Many people have a lot of intention about the REX platform we have to wait for it.

I am also awaiting more info, the website doen's offer specic data on the ICO costs or length as of now.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
There is a new competitor coming for this product also focussing on real estate, I am more confident with this project though.

Yes let us know who is the competitor and share the link for the project? May I know when the ICO will be launched for the project and further team details provided would really be great.
If Rex prices are really good then I think the prospect of this project is very large. And in general, what is real estate today, a very good business. So really I believe that the new real estate platform will have very good opportunities in the future.

Did they announce about ICO details regarding how many coins we can get for 1 ETH because this is going much awaited ICO because they will share complete details about the ICO? Many people have a lot of intention about the REX platform we have to wait for it.
Activity: 289
The sale date of token is coming soon, because it is attracted by the small icon on the front page, hoping to get a surprise from this project
Activity: 994
Merit: 504

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Social Fintech is huge now and we are seeing the convergence of mainstream business entering Crypto so this phase in the evolution of the blockchain is going to be crucial for it's success and I see a huge influx of new investors coming in as well. Real Estate is a humongous business worldwide and if this catches n Bob's your Uncle for sure. I live in Cyprus so I hope we can introduce the platform to local buyers and sellers here, even though we may not be a big country, we are still hot in the property market as a holiday destination and for investment.  Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 315
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
looking forward for the crowdsale to start ,  this real state platform will make a big oppurtunity for future .
same here Cheesy cant wait to see what will be the outcome of the ico. and im sure it will make a boom even in its first day Smiley
Activity: 308
looking forward for the crowdsale to start ,  this real state platform will make a big oppurtunity for future .
Pages:
Jump to: