Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Rex- A Peer To Peer | REAL Estate PLATFORM | [Pre-Alpha Stage] - page 2. (Read 11386 times)

copper member
Activity: 2100
Merit: 903
White Russian
Guys, do you have any news on the project? I look at the delta of someone who buys tokens is not the first day. It seems that the price has groped for the bottom.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

Couldn't see the update before, thanks.
I took a look, I'll try to read all soon.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Rex has a great team and a nice vision

you should join their Discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/BSe7j4C) Telegram group and Twitter channel (https://twitter.com/rexmls) when you want the newest informations about this project
It has alot of potential if you take a closer look at the real estate industry

Their Platform release will be early 2018 (expecting Jan/Feb)
The price is a joke

There is so much room to grow... Marketcap the time was written is 1.2 Million USD on a circulating supply of 8,660,756

You get paid for listing your house for buy/rent and you will save up alot of time and money for all the 3rd parties you normaly would pay
Transact in days not months.

It is defenitely a must-have in every portfolio

The following will jump on crypto soon aswell:

CME Group will join in less then 2 weeks
Wallstreet at 1.01.2018
Nasdaq will join early 2018
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
From what I see all latest real estate project like REX, Atlant are considered as a missed investment. All are struggling and the price is cheaper as ICO offer.

An exactly same story with Atlant, just after ICO communication with a team only on Telegram. They use community managers to sell stories to the people. Lately, there are problems with bounty payment. A month after ICO they don't pay the bounty and changed their terms.

I was sure this ICO and projects will be successful. That is why I was wearing signature. I hope Rex will recover and end up with a great product.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Activity: 88
REX is up 184% today.  Shocked
What is up with that pump? News? Announcement?

Even with the pump the market cap is still only 2.5 mil
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
REX team is focused in the development of the product right now and when they have the work done they will start a marketing campaign and try to get listed in other exchanges. They are active in the Discord channel. 

What will the product look like? Are they trying to do the same as ATLANT?
Activity: 374
Merit: 251
The REX is here!!!
The name is amazing !!! I love it !!!  Kiss
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
REX team is focused in the development of the product right now and when they have the work done they will start a marketing campaign and try to get listed in other exchanges. They are active in the Discord channel. 
Activity: 41
I thought the project was dead, but luckily this is not the case, only a lack of communication.
There is communication via telegram.
Unfortunately, it is one-sided and not interactive.
But for now I'm glad that there is progress in the project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Yeah but just because the volume is decreasing doesnt mean the team isnt working and that people are not following it. I have not been actively trading but still follow this ICO. I think the concept is really interesting. Just needs some good news and tech milestones from the team.
Activity: 39
Unfortunately it seems that REX is struggling, we've been waiting for the token to be listed on a new exchange so that may increase it's credibility and encourage more people to invest, other than that the 24 H volume on the three exchanges is getting lower day by day meaning people are no longer interested in this token.

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Where are the main communications taking place for this token right now? Need to get get on a rex/btc exchange. eth exchanges are trash
Indeed, but REX is largely considered a shitcoin, and will be before the website public beta launches.
We can only hope that this beta launches sooner rather than later, so that we can actually reason our way into an exchange like liqui.
I knew that REX is a real business about real estate and they are working on it to expand and to build a better platform, but there is a lack of communication right from the start the only one who is answering is the campaign manager.

Lots of project somehow get disappear right after the ICOs.

REX was the first to hit the ICO for real estate and once the ICO completed, there is complete silence.Many other projects are doing really good with their marketing and for REX it seems we are struggling to find a new exchange.If this continues, I believe the price or REX token will fall further.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Where are the main communications taking place for this token right now? Need to get get on a rex/btc exchange. eth exchanges are trash
Indeed, but REX is largely considered a shitcoin, and will be before the website public beta launches.
We can only hope that this beta launches sooner rather than later, so that we can actually reason our way into an exchange like liqui.
I knew that REX is a real business about real estate and they are working on it to expand and to build a better platform, but there is a lack of communication right from the start the only one who is answering is the campaign manager.

Lots of project somehow get disappear right after the ICOs.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Activity: 559
Merit: 250
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Where are the main communications taking place for this token right now? Need to get on a rex/btc exchange. eth exchanges are trash
Activity: 240
If I look at the top of my own that contains the letters that the payment is done in a matter of days instead of months .. this is very interesting considering there are many out there who already participate but the payment is still delinquent for weeks or even months ..
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
What date does the ambassador program start?

thx!
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
Pages:
Jump to: