Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥[ANN]🔥 RHOVIT - Crypto Entertainment. REFERRAL PROGAM OPEN🚀🔥 - page 2. (Read 10606 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Thanks Rhovit team for this cool project
Impressive project, like this referral program  Cool
Cool referral program, Rbit shop coming and it'll be an amazing platform  Cool
It is amazingly solving the challenges faced by the content creators whether they are big or small.

Thanks. That's our goal!
Most of the advertisers face fake impression by robot, Rhovit platform can help advertisers to get real users as well.

I cannot see the information about your team member and advisor above? I think it is better to display them, people wants to know who are the people initiating this project. And do you have set up a plan for promotion of this project? Bounty program maybe a good choice for promotion plan.  Smiley     

Thanks for pointing out the missing team. We actually have a strong team/advisory board...We've already done a couple of bounties. Right now we are focused on the sale and signing up content creators.
Strong team profile  Cool
Where I'll find their team ? can you please mention
As being blockchain based technology this platform is a very secured and transparent space that ensures its Providers and Users privacy.
Amazing platform for advertisers and users, reward system make it more interesting.
Activity: 3

I cannot see the information about your team member and advisor above? I think it is better to display them, people wants to know who are the people initiating this project. And do you have set up a plan for promotion of this project? Bounty program maybe a good choice for promotion plan.  Smiley     

Thanks for pointing out the missing team. We actually have a strong team/advisory board...We've already done a couple of bounties. Right now we are focused on the sale and signing up content creators.
Strong team profile  Cool
Cool project with NEM blockchain
In rhovit i've seen some content but can't understood how i'll earn rbit token.

Every time you watch content you earn Loot. Every 20 loot earns you an Rbit token.
After receive Rbit token can i withdraw it instantly to my wallet or i've to hold it for a specific time.
Activity: 3
Nice project, now gamers can use blockchain technology and get reward.
Activity: 133
How much i'll get per referral

You get 40 Rbits per referral. The person you refer has to unlock at least 1 piece of content. They will also receive 40 Rbits. Ends October 30th

Every time you watch content you earn Loot. Every 20 loot earns you an Rbit token.
Nice program, Rbit price will be better as expectable i think
Blackcard Giveaway event started ?

Pages:
Jump to: