Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥[ANN]🔥 RHOVIT - Crypto Entertainment. REFERRAL PROGAM OPEN🚀🔥 - page 5. (Read 10606 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I went to your site - I see you're using NEM for your blockchain - why them over Ethereum?
Activity: 133
I studied your website. I like the way it's done. And the idea itself is also interesting. It's good that users can earn tokens by doing posts, viewing ads, and sometimes just browsing content. But what about your successes? at what stage?

We have the MVP about ready to start inviting users to. We did an pre-launch airdrop and had about 30k people sign up, they'll be the first invited so they can collect the tokens they've earned.

We are working on the public release beta version now. We are also developing a google chrome extension as a marketing tool to reach the non-blockchain audience.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I studied your website. I like the way it's done. And the idea itself is also interesting. It's good that users can earn tokens by doing posts, viewing ads, and sometimes just browsing content. But what about your successes? at what stage?
The idea is interesting but how to combine these things? Youtube, at the expense of Google's capacity, works and requires a lot of money on the server. And the iTunes works at the expense of the powers of the Apple and requires a large audience which you do not have. How do you solve this problem?

Taking away YouTube Red, YT is ad based, 95% of which are skipped - so they have a lot of streaming that goes un-monetized. Our videos aren't free - they can cost as little as $.005 - but they are always paid for. Users get money to pay for videos in 2 ways - they either buy a pack of Coins (which we take a percentage of) or they earn Coins on the site ( we distribute Coins based on new Tokens released each week - which we also charge a fee on top of).

We will also allow ads which will be fueled by our Token which both users and creators benefit from and of course, us.

As far iTunes goes we are starting with Creator content and growing into offering more commercial fare such as films, music, games...when we have built the audience. 

To build the audience we are working directly with established creators and will be releasing a chrome extension to easily onboard users using Youtube itself.
We really think it is a revolutionary step after observing its developing tendency and dedication to its mission.

Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
The idea is interesting but how to combine these things? Youtube, at the expense of Google's capacity, works and requires a lot of money on the server. And the iTunes works at the expense of the powers of the Apple and requires a large audience which you do not have. How do you solve this problem?
Activity: 224
You should make an Turkish version of your website.
Hi - I read your whitepaper, it was very informative. I like the idea that you're not basing your whole economy strictly on your own token. This project actually seems like it can accomplish your goal of earning artists more money. Good luck with it!

Thanks. We designed it so creators get the best of both worlds -  a stable currency for their content but also tokens to supplement their earnings and use to promote themselves.
Activity: 4
Hi - I read your whitepaper, it was very informative. I like the idea that you're not basing your whole economy strictly on your own token. This project actually seems like it can accomplish your goal of earning artists more money. Good luck with it!
It is amazingly solving the challenges faced by the content creators whether they are big or small.

Thanks. That's our goal!
There are now many "ghost" projects that spend time, effort and sometimes money on the part of investors. Still, we all look up information and for me this project is really potential!

We actually first built RHOVIT in 2012. We had it open for about a year and a half. We fixed some problems for content providers but not all. Using blockchain and crypto - along with a virtual currency allows us to really attack the problems with content monetization. This is a project we are very passionate about, being content creators ourselves!
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
There are now many "ghost" projects that spend time, effort and sometimes money on the part of investors. Still, we all look up information and for me this project is really potential!
a successful project that has not left me without courtesy,I believe that the firm is the best offer on the market,don't pass it by . great designed whitepaper and believable roadmap. I wish success to this one!

Thanks!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
a successful project that has not left me without courtesy,I believe that the firm is the best offer on the market,don't pass it by . great designed whitepaper and believable roadmap. I wish success to this one!
I've still got a little confused about this infos "User earn money to pay for Content then get Rewarded with Token for spending it!"
What kind of content that are purchaseable and what should we spent to be eligible for token reward.

We use two currencies on RHOVIT.  A Virtual Currency (Coin) and a Crypto Currency (Token).  The Coins have a set price of $.005. Users can earn them on RHOVIT and can also buy them in packs (just like in games). They use those coins to unlock content to watch and 100% of every coin spent goes directly to the content creator.  The token actually allows us to distribute Coins to the community by acting as financial backing to do so.  (i.e users get free Coins to spend on content)

Users also earn tokens by sharing promoted posts, watching ads and sometimes just watching content.  Creators can incentivize their content with tokens for users to earn. 

Hope that answered your question!
Seems like a social media network with cryptocurrency. Where is your profit if users earn for such a simple way? Maybe there will be some limit per day or something?

We use the token as financial backing to give out Coins to the community. We release up to 2M tokens weekly - 40% of which go into a User Pool. Based on the market value of that pool, RHOVIT will loan out up to 20% in Coins. For doing so, we charge 10% on top of that (cashed out from our own token pool). That's one way we make money. Users can also buy Coin Packs - which we get a percentage of also. The second phase of RHOVIT will also featuring advertising, RHOVIT will take a cut but creators and users will also earn part of the advertising fee. (all ads are fueled by the token). 
RHOVIT is doing superb in casting digital content. It is a good option for the Providers.

Smiley
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
I've still got a little confused about this infos "User earn money to pay for Content then get Rewarded with Token for spending it!"
What kind of content that are purchaseable and what should we spent to be eligible for token reward.

We use two currencies on RHOVIT.  A Virtual Currency (Coin) and a Crypto Currency (Token).  The Coins have a set price of $.005. Users can earn them on RHOVIT and can also buy them in packs (just like in games). They use those coins to unlock content to watch and 100% of every coin spent goes directly to the content creator.  The token actually allows us to distribute Coins to the community by acting as financial backing to do so.  (i.e users get free Coins to spend on content)

Users also earn tokens by sharing promoted posts, watching ads and sometimes just watching content.  Creators can incentivize their content with tokens for users to earn. 

Seems like a social media network with cryptocurrency. Where is your profit if users earn for such a simple way? Maybe there will be some limit per day or something?
System uses a coin and a token - do users need both to watch content?  Seems like it is a good platform for Creators. 

Users need Coins to watch content (which they can earn). They also earn tokens for using the platform.
Activity: 20
System uses a coin and a token - do users need both to watch content?  Seems like it is a good platform for Creators. 

Pages:
Jump to: