Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥[ANN]🔥 RHOVIT - Crypto Entertainment. REFERRAL PROGAM OPEN🚀🔥 - page 4. (Read 10606 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
Hey Guys - we've made some updates to the post. We opened the site Smiley

We've also started a Referral Program. Check it out!
Activity: 58
hi, i wanna join the team as an arabic ambassador , pm if intrested
Next Invites to the MVP will be for the 100 Point Token Pot earners. We will be testing our mass token payout system with this group.
People are signing up and getting their Rbit Tokens. Thanks to everyone who has joined our community!
Hey Guys - wanted to give an update. We started inviting people to our MVP! We will continue sending out invites as we test the system.

Thanks for the update. I was in 100 Token Pot - when should I expect my invite? Thanks

We just sent out invites to our 350 Point earners. We will be increasing the number of invites soon. The best way to stay up to date is to join us on Telegram at http://t.me/rhovitplatform

Thanks for taking part!
Activity: 20
Hey Guys - wanted to give an update. We started inviting people to our MVP! We will continue sending out invites as we test the system.

Thanks for the update. I was in 100 Token Pot - when should I expect my invite? Thanks
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
I want to know how this project works? I think this team must actively promote this project so that this project can be known by many people. I hope this project will be successful

Thanks - we hope it will be successful too! We've been doing a lot of work behind the scenes lately - bringing on more devs, lining up entertainment partnerships - because of that we've been a little quiet on the promotional front but we are hard at work getting the site ready for people to test!

Developing software cannot be done by just one person. With a lot of
dev that joins the complexity of software and coding can quickly resolved.
In this phase, more resources are drawn up for accelerate the development
process and increase productivity.

Business cooperation is very important in the business world. The wider the
network owned, it is easier to introduce and offer products. Of course partners
are closely related to the field in context of entertainment here.

Many users are guided by the experience of using deep features
a particular site. From there a measure of feasibility and objectivity
services can be obtained. Right, if website improvement becomes one of
the agendas you will do.

So, Good luck to dev for project implementation
I want to know how this project works? I think this team must actively promote this project so that this project can be known by many people. I hope this project will be successful

Thanks - we hope it will be successful too! We've been doing a lot of work behind the scenes lately - bringing on more devs, lining up entertainment partnerships - because of that we've been a little quiet on the promotional front but we are hard at work getting the site ready for people to test!
it looks great to me so far , i was also very happy to see that your project is not "just" another ERC2.0 token but in place you start with the NEM - chain , that is a great plus for me , we have enough ethereum tokens , so i am very curious how this project is doing

We we're originally going to do an erc20 but it just didn't make sense for us in the long run, so we switched. The project is going to well. We're getting ready to start inviting people to our MVP while also bringing on more devs to build out the full beta version. We're also working on bringing in some entertainment partnerships and doing some cool things for marketing that will bring it beyond the blockchain audience.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
it looks great to me so far , i was also very happy to see that your project is not "just" another ERC2.0 token but in place you start with the NEM - chain , that is a great plus for me , we have enough ethereum tokens , so i am very curious how this project is doing
Activity: 56
RHOVIT is a splendid space that creates a great opportunity for the creative people. Really it is doing great.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
Successful content, favorites and popular certainly need supporters or fans.
Appropriately, supporters or fans also benefit from this activity. This project
idea is interesting, even though I don't think it's the first. Still around
Connect fans to content creators in terms of reward and bonus distribution.
Transparent and automatic income distribution using blockchain technology.

For the platform, Rhovit alpha looks convincing. Also business this seems to
have started since 2012. This is not something that was built from the outset.
But the development of the platform by utilizing blockchain and the token economy idea.
Hopefully the development will not be faced with many serious problems.

Thus, looking forward to technological details on product development. Good luck.
How are you different from the other blockchain and token platforms for entertainment?

Our biggest difference is we don't just use a token in our system. We want our creators to earn USD for their content and use the token as a bonus, for the creator and the fan.

Thanks for answering. It's an interesting model.
How are you different from the other blockchain and token platforms for entertainment?

Our biggest difference is we don't just use a token in our system. We want our creators to earn USD for their content and use the token as a bonus, for the creator and the fan.
I went to your site - I see you're using NEM for your blockchain - why them over Ethereum?

We are built for a mass audience which means millions of payments going out. NEM was built with enterprise in mind and offer a quicker, more affordable solution then Ethereum.

I'm glad you're using NEM, I've been a fan of theirs. The default seems to be ethereum even if it's not what is best for the project.

We were originally going to use Ethereum but we're built for content creators with millions of fans - all of whom can earn tokens on our site. When we hit scale, we didn't see how it would work. NEM was built for enterprise in mind so it just made sense for us.
Activity: 4
I went to your site - I see you're using NEM for your blockchain - why them over Ethereum?

We are built for a mass audience which means millions of payments going out. NEM was built with enterprise in mind and offer a quicker, more affordable solution then Ethereum.

I'm glad you're using NEM, I've been a fan of theirs. The default seems to be ethereum even if it's not what is best for the project.

Pages:
Jump to: