Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥[ANN]🔥 RHOVIT - Crypto Entertainment. REFERRAL PROGAM OPEN🚀🔥 - page 3. (Read 10606 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Users will enjoy rhovit platform, advertisers will be happy with that
Thanks RHOVIT team for this great project. Rbit reward system really cool. all the best  Cool
When referral program end ?
Smart lifestyle with reward. Rbit token will make it more interesting, Rbit will go to moon soon  Cool
I want to know how this project works? I think this team must actively promote this project so that this project can be known by many people. I hope this project will be successful

Thanks - we hope it will be successful too! We've been doing a lot of work behind the scenes lately - bringing on more devs, lining up entertainment partnerships - because of that we've been a little quiet on the promotional front but we are hard at work getting the site ready for people to test!
Any bounty opportunity available here ?
How much i'll get per referral
Activity: 3
In rhovit i've seen some content but can't understood how i'll earn rbit token.
How much Rbit i can earn by watch one content
What will be approx price of Rbit  token
As being blockchain based technology this platform is a very secured and transparent space that ensures its Providers and Users privacy.
Creative project I think advertisers will be more happy to use this platform
Users will be happy too with this platform as well.
As being blockchain based technology this platform is a very secured and transparent space that ensures its Providers and Users privacy.
Creative project I think advertisers will be more happy to use this platform
Airdrop or bounty campaign running here ?
Is there any restriction for referral program ?
It'll be game changer, users can buy with RBIT token and advertisers can advertise with it.
Impressive project, like this referral program  Cool
Activity: 133
First social media contest winners we're announced! We will be holding 2 more contests for a chance to win RHOVIT NFT cards.
Activity: 133
it looks great to me so far , i was also very happy to see that your project is not "just" another ERC2.0 token but in place you start with the NEM - chain , that is a great plus for me , we have enough ethereum tokens , so i am very curious how this project is doing

We took a little longer then thought to get open but we're happy with the project and our use of NEM. So far it has gone very well and we are now signing up a few hundred people a day or more.
Pages:
Jump to: