Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Rigel 1.13.0 - Radiant, Nexa and IronFish GPU miner (Nvidia only) - page 3. (Read 5377 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 3
Great miner, I like the interface a lot better than the others!

I was trying to figure out how to "dual" (not really dual?) mine KLS to two addresses (one solo and one not solo,) but -a karlsenhash+karlsenhash and two addresses didn't work. Is there a way to do that? (Same alg but split effort to two addresses.)

Thanks!
Currently there's no way to split your hashrate the way you requested. Assuming you have multiple GPUs, your best bet would be running two instances of the miner on different GPUs and directing them to different addresses.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Rigel 1.10.0

* (KLS) Add `karlsenhash` algorithm (dev fee 1%), including
  * RTH+KLS, ERG+KLS, ETC+KLS, +ZIL, see bat/sh scripts
* (KAS) Remove `kheavyhash` algorithm

Great miner, I like the interface a lot better than the others!

I was trying to figure out how to "dual" (not really dual?) mine KLS to two addresses (one solo and one not solo,) but -a karlsenhash+karlsenhash and two addresses didn't work. Is there a way to do that? (Same alg but split effort to two addresses.)
Rigel 1.10.0

* (KLS) Add `karlsenhash` algorithm (dev fee 1%), including
  * RTH+KLS, ERG+KLS, ETC+KLS, +ZIL, see bat/sh scripts
* (KAS) Remove `kheavyhash` algorithm
Activity: 15
Activity: 52
Merit: 4
Rigel 1.9.2

* Add PowBlocks mining support (`-a powblocks`)
* Remove `flora` algorithm

Bug fixes:
* (Windows 7) TUI is broken

Works like a charm. Thanks for the update!
Rigel 1.9.2

* Add PowBlocks mining support (`-a powblocks`)
* Remove `flora` algorithm

Bug fixes:
* (Windows 7) TUI is broken
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
It was possible that issue was from the pool, now rejected are less.
Keep up the good work!
Cheers!
Hi, since 1.9.0 version, including 1.9.1 too, it started to appear more rejected shares on ZIL coin in dual or single mining, more than 10-15% are rejected shares regarding older versions, where rejected shares of ZIL, was lighter 2-3%.

Can you check?

Thank you!

I did not reply sooner on purpose - was trying to see if anyone else was having the same issue. Your report is the only one I've received, so I'm guessing it must be something on your end, or probably a temporary pool issue. Likely not a Rigel bug.
Activity: 1
Can you help me increase the DNX algorithm as soon as possible? Thanks
Rigel 1.9.0

* (CFX) Add `octopus` algorithm (2% dev fee, see `cfx` bat/sh script), including
  * CFX+RXD and CFX+RXD+ZIL (see `dual-cfx-rxd` bat/sh script)
  * CFX+ALPH and CFX+ALPH+ZIL (see `dual-cfx-alph` bat/sh script)
* Add OCTA+RXD and OCTA+RXD+ZIL mining support

Hi, since 1.9.0 version, including 1.9.1 too, it started to appear more rejected shares on ZIL coin in dual or single mining, more than 10-15% are rejected shares regarding older versions, where rejected shares of ZIL, was lighter 2-3%.

Can you check?

Thank you!
Activity: 127
Rigel 1.9.0

* (CFX) Add `octopus` algorithm (2% dev fee, see `cfx` bat/sh script), including

Pls add Dynex algo too.
I can go more as it is but im satisfied for GDDR6X freq.On that printscreen, I mine Conflux +ZIL, both needed as higher as I can on memory freq.
If I go at +2200MHz, ZIL goes +110MH and CFX more than 106MH, but a little unstable after couple hours.
I prefear stability and nice hashrate.
Thank's again to the developer for this version wich supports CFX!
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
Thank you!

I wait, I like this miner, even if a little lower hashrate compairing to GMiner, Rigel is lower fees too, and very stable!

Keep in mind Gminer inflates reported hashrate by 1%

1%? for Octopus it was 8% inflated hashrate on gminer as i reported in your discord Cheesy

Thanks for adding octopus with dual mining option. My 3060m rigs went up from 33mh pool hashrate to 41.5mh pool hashrate with dual mining RXD at 325mh.
As always nice work and I am happy to be one of the first supporter of your miner.

I saw that in calculations per 24 hours mining, regarding other miners using same settings for videocard, wich is watercooled.

https://postimg.cc/Mnzh0J7c

In my opinion, is absolute greedy to take 5% fees from CFX when mining CFX+RXD+ZIL.

With 762mv on GPU you can go much higher with your core clock. The range is 1650 - 1790mh @ 762mv. You can set an GPU offset from 200 or 250 instead of 100mhz, or go lower with the voltage. maybe around 700mv.
Great job, works like a charm!

Thank you!
Rigel 1.9.0

I saw that in calculations per 24 hours mining, regarding other miners using same settings for videocard, wich is watercooled.

https://postimg.cc/Mnzh0J7c

In my opinion, is absolute greedy to take 5% fees from CFX when mining CFX+RXD+ZIL.

Thank you!

I wait, I like this miner, even if a little lower hashrate compairing to GMiner, Rigel is lower fees too, and very stable!

Keep in mind Gminer inflates reported hashrate by 1%
Thank you!

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
Be AWARE, oficial thread starter is mr. rigelminer (OP)

This post above could be made from an compromissed account!

ONtopic.

Is any option for dual mining  OCTOPUS algo (Conflux)+ZIL?

No Octopus support at the moment. Maybe in the future. Information from Rigel from his Discord.
Pages:
Jump to: