Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Rigel 1.13.0 - Radiant, Nexa and IronFish GPU miner (Nvidia only) - page 8. (Read 5377 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I agree about a separate failover pool file.
This was really handy in Phoenix and Claymore because a single file makes it easy to manage and organize .bat files.
That's why I still use phoenix for ethash.

Same reason bro  Cheesy. At Phoenix, it was at least convenient.
Activity: 16
I agree about a separate failover pool file.
This was really handy in Phoenix and Claymore because a single file makes it easy to manage and organize .bat files.
That's why I still use phoenix for ethash.
Activity: 22
Please  add Failover pool support in separate txt file lice Claymore
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
[Initial Listing] MEXC Will List Nexa (NEXA) in Innovation Zone
MEXC will list Nexa (NEXA) in the Innovation Zone and open trading for the NEXA/USDT trading pair. The specific timeline is shown below:
Deposit: Opened
NEXA/USDT Trading: 14:00 2023-03-07 (UTC)
Withdrawal: 14:00 2023-03-08 (UTC)
https://support.mexc.com/hc/en-001/articles/16077928632729?

$NEXA/USDT will list in the Innovation Zone at 14:00 on Mar 7 (UTC).
@nexamoney is a PoW, UTXO Layer-1 Blockchain, with native tokens and smart contracts, that has the ability to scale for global P2P usage.
https://mobile.twitter.com/MEXC_Global/status/1631260892758437888
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
ts possible that you that you will see maybe some Users that posting some Fake Links for the RigelMiner !
You can read more about that here in my thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61843120
On the Fake Github Account there more files for mining software programs so please watch out and download only files from the OP and first page of the thread.
The Hacker have cretaed a few Fake Github where download files with Malware are in it.
legendary
Rigel 1.3.8

• (Nexa) Minor performance improvements
  • (Nexa) Echelon protocol support
  • (UI) Display GPU efficiency information (hashrate per watt)

Bug fixes:

• Miner fails to lock core/memory clocks sometimes

SCAM

Always check links from multiple sources, don't trust anyone, not even me.
https://github.com/rigelminer/rigel/releases
Rigel 1.3.7 Latest
If you use Linux OS for miners, then their developers update the miners.
That is why I do not like to use Windows in mining. The exception is mining with Nicehash and similar products, where developers check miners before adding.

You're right. Just like we should not download the products of those who are not ready to communicate with the audience, and as I see it here, it is "VERY LARGE".
As I said, conclusions have been drawn, the review has been compiled.
I do not mind your feedback, just consider an important note: I am not a Rigel miner developer.
In 2015, there were no bat files in the downloaded distribution of the miner. When beginners asked how to start mining, they were sent to read the readme.txt file. Modern mining  veterans can't even add a fallover pool to a ready-made bat file Smiley Cry

We have different users and partners.
If you don't want to get more customers, then we will use another miner..
I'm not a miner developer, so I don't care what miner you use. I use a miner that gives a larger hashrate. Now there is very little profit in mining, and the one who knows how to read instructions and use it will earn more. When I was new to mining, I also made mistakes and asked stupid questions, but I tried to learn and not say that if that's the case, then I'll leave you.

I'm talking about your support for users - it's zero ...
We have drawn conclusions, reviews on the site about your manners will be compiled. The review will be like a miner without user support..
And yes, you are right, the competition is huge, and other miners are immediately ready to support their customers.
A very interesting opinion. I use Hive OS, and to add failover pools there you need to make a few mouse clicks. And if you cannot read the readme file and add the necessary settings to the bat file, then mining is not for you. The developers don't owe you anything.

You're right. Just like we should not download the products of those who are not ready to communicate with the audience, and as I see it here, it is "VERY LARGE".
As I said, conclusions have been drawn, the review has been compiled.
Activity: 221
Merit: 12
My test with RTX 4090 - Nexa Hashrate (Rigel 1.3.7 & lolMiner 1.68) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGf7-SqClSQ
legendary
Kaspium Update — Now live on iOS and Android Update
Android v 0.2.0 and iOS release.
Important:
The Android wallet has received an update. Users that have already installed the alpha version should back up their secret phrase and uninstall the app before installing the new version.
https://kaspa.org/kaspium-update-now-live-on-ios-and-android-update/
legendary
In 2015, there were no bat files in the downloaded distribution of the miner. When beginners asked how to start mining, they were sent to read the readme.txt file. Modern mining  veterans can't even add a fallover pool to a ready-made bat file Smiley Cry

I'm not a miner developer, so I don't care what miner you use. I use a miner that gives a larger hashrate. Now there is very little profit in mining, and the one who knows how to read instructions and use it will earn more. When I was new to mining, I also made mistakes and asked stupid questions, but I tried to learn and not say that if that's the case, then I'll leave you.

We have drawn conclusions, reviews on the site about your manners will be compiled. The review will be like a miner without user support..
And yes, you are right, the competition is huge, and other miners are immediately ready to support their customers.
A very interesting opinion. I use Hive OS, and to add failover pools there you need to make a few mouse clicks. And if you cannot read the readme file and add the necessary settings to the bat file, then mining is not for you. The developers don't owe you anything.
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
In 2015, there were no bat files in the downloaded distribution of the miner. When beginners asked how to start mining, they were sent to read the readme.txt file. Modern mining  veterans can't even add a fallover pool to a ready-made bat file Smiley Cry

Hmm i don´t understand your problem. If i have a question, i get an answer. Ask the rigel developer in the rigel discord for example - he will help you i am sure. So what is the problem?  Huh

EDIT:

Oh ok i get it, after reading your old posts - you want to dictate all miner developers the new miner standards. You know that claymore and phoenix are dead and this miners are not the standard anymore. Beginners start with .bat and write failover pools in this file, this is the standard now. Most miners work like this, some miners use a failover .txt. they are mostly using a Linux Distribution like HiveOS - here also you don´t need a failover pool.txt - the pools are defined as extra arguments. So i am sure you are nearly alone with your standpoint.
Activity: 44
Merit: 3

I think you're mistaking FP91G for the developer of Rigel.

legendary
#Nexa raised funds to list with #MEXC
$130,000 raised in 5 DAYS 🤝🏽
https://t.me/Info4atlanin/8719
The listing date of the coin has not yet been announced.
The appearance of HEXA on a larger exchange will have a good effect on the mining of this cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1615
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
+1
Rigel is a good miner
legendary

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

I don´t think you have many customers - because a guy, who have many mining customers, have the knowledge to solve this small problem, and of course will not acting like a stubborn little kid.

And by the way - it is als a good point to start with your complete configuration - make it easier to help - but yes insufficient memory is all the information we need  Roll Eyes

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

Thanks you speak direct from my heart. Everywhere are "experts", but nearly all new miners didn´t understand how miners work. All using the dumpest mining OS = HIVEOS and this why they don´t understand what they do. I wrote it so often, hiveos isn´t show you what you do und what they do.
Or the experts calculate with software readed wattage, or don´t understand the difference between AMD software wattage and NVIDIA software wattage.
Hashrate.no use mostly software readed wattage to calculate the payback time (they use also ROI in wrong way XD)

I can write so much more things like that, but in the end - i am sure - the "experts" come to flame me Cheesy

+1
Pages:
Jump to: