Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Rigel 1.13.0 - Radiant, Nexa and IronFish GPU miner (Nvidia only) - page 4. (Read 5377 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 2
Be AWARE, oficial thread starter is mr. rigelminer (OP)

This post above could be made from an compromissed account!

ONtopic.

Is any option for dual mining  OCTOPUS algo (Conflux)+ZIL?
Activity: 220
Eth+Zil Pool: https://k1pool.com/invite/895eb075 !
srbminer-multi 2.3.6 updated!
- Changelog -
Added support for algorithm 'dynex' on NVIDIA GPUs
Performance improvement on algorithm 'dynex' on AMD GPUs
Removed Dynex optimised dual kernels
Lowered devfee for algorithm 'ETHASHB3'  to standard 0.85%

teamblackminer 2.01 updated!
- Changelog -
Faster miner startup.
Reduced stales in the vertcoin,etchash,ethash,ethashb3,zil and kawpow algo.
Fixed rejected shares bug in the vertcoin algo.
EthashB3   devfee Rethereum   Nvidia   0.5%
Activity: 1372
Merit: 216
I had to resort to using coin names for `-a` as different kawpow coins use DAGs of different sizes and it creates a problem where the miner would need to rebuild the DAG every few minutes to mine dev fee. When you specify the coin name the miner knows exactly what you're mining and will be mining the same coin as dev fee thus avoiding DAG rebuilds.

LooooooooL. What a joke. Miner must set correct algo through stratum protocol. Kawpow now use at least 20+ coins, Ethash use 30+ coins - will you name every coin as different parameters?

No joke, it´s normal. Reminds me to claymore in the past, where the miner in every devfee period recreates the DAG if you mined an other coin as ETH, and Rigel will avoid this, so it is good and bad.
But i understand the point, an native support for KAWPOW would nice, so that the user can decide if they want a DAG creation in every devfee period.

I'm not a fan of devfees but a seperate coin option, --coin or -C would have been better to avoid confusion, most miners won't accept a coin name for the algo.
-a kawpow for generic kawpow,
--coin ravencoin or --coin rvn for Ravencoin only.

Edit: this also simplifies when a coin changes algo, no need to change the command line for the new algo.
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
Rigel 1.8.0

* Add mining support for the following coins (dev fee 1%):
  * Ravencoin (`-a ravencoin`, see `rvn` bat/sh script)
  * Neurai (`-a neurai`, see `xna` bat/sh script)
  * Clore (`-a clore`, see `clore` bat/sh script)
* (IronFish) Minor performance improvements for `+ironfish` dual modes

Raven coin, Neural, Clore, Neoxa.. and Paprikacoin, Zatox, Gamepass, Meow coin, Hivecoin, Procyon Coin etc. come true mining with KAWPOW algo.
Why split it up on "-a ravencoin", "-a neurai" etc?

I had to resort to using coin names for `-a` as different kawpow coins use DAGs of different sizes and it creates a problem where the miner would need to rebuild the DAG every few minutes to mine dev fee. When you specify the coin name the miner knows exactly what you're mining and will be mining the same coin as dev fee thus avoiding DAG rebuilds.

LooooooooL. What a joke. Miner must set correct algo through stratum protocol. Kawpow now use at least 20+ coins, Ethash use 30+ coins - will you name every coin as different parameters?

No joke, it´s normal. Reminds me to claymore in the past, where the miner in every devfee period recreates the DAG if you mined an other coin as ETH, and Rigel will avoid this, so it is good and bad.
But i understand the point, an native support for KAWPOW would nice, so that the user can decide if they want a DAG creation in every devfee period.
Activity: 315
Merit: 0
Rigel 1.8.0

Raven coin, Neural, Clore, Neoxa.. and Paprikacoin, Zatox, Gamepass, Meow coin, Hivecoin, Procyon Coin etc. come true mining with KAWPOW algo.

Activity: 1160
Merit: 209
Rigel 1.8.0

The best option would be to connect to the mining pools of well-known coins to get their epoch (DAG size) and then match it with the epoch of the current mining.
Activity: 127
Rigel 1.8.0

Good reason but some miners use multiport pools,they change the coin(not algo) according to profit,it's impossible to use your miner in this kind pools(forex miningdutch),İ think it's better to keep this option and add to '-a' kawpow option too..
Activity: 44
Merit: 3
Rigel 1.8.0

Activity: 1160
Merit: 209
Rigel 1.8.0

rigel.exe -a kawpow+zil ^
   -o [1]stratum+tcp://rvn.2miners.com:6060        -u [1]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ^
   -o [2]stratum+tcp://eu.crazypool.org:5005         -u [2]YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ^
   -w Testing --log-file logs/miner.log

Replacing "kawpow" with "ravencoin" should fix the issue.

Yes, it worked, thank you!
   -o [1]stratum+tcp://rvn.2miners.com:6060        -u [1]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ^
   -o [2]stratum+tcp://eu.crazypool.org:5005         -u [2]YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ^

Replacing "kawpow" with "ravencoin" should fix the issue.
Hi, when dual mining RVN+ZIL?

Tried now and doesn't work.

It should work. What's your config?

Rigel 1.8.1

* Add Neoxa mining support (`-a neoxa`, see `neox` bat/sh script)

Bug fixes:
* (RVN) Miner is incompatible with Hiveon pool
* (ETC) Invalid shares issue introduced in 1.8.1

It should work. What's your config?

Rigel 1.8.0

you can look this pool https://rth.crazypool.org/#/ works with any Ethereum mining software !!!!

RTH Ethashb3 Mining

Claymore miner works fine  112 mhs low devfee
Phoenixminer 0.65 Devfee
Teamredminer 1.00 Devfee
Teamblackminer 0.5 Devfee
Lolminer         1.00 Devfee
Miniz miner 107 Mhs 1.00 Devfee
T-rex miner      1.00 Devfee
Gminer            0.65 Devfee with Old version
NBminer           0.70
SBminer           0.50
Ethminer  112 MHS 0.0 Zero Devfee
Retminer V2  108 MHS     0.00 Devfee
NfsMiner v1.3  102 Mhs  0.00 No stinking Devfee !!!!!!

There must be a mistake. EthashB3 is a different algorithm, you can't mine it with ethash-only software.
Activity: 220
Eth+Zil Pool: https://k1pool.com/invite/895eb075 !
5 x Nvidia 1060 6 gb   Results on ethashb3 RETHEREUM on Mining software mining on https://rth.crazypool.org/
Gminer 120,2 MHS    Lower energie consumption 377 Watt Old Version 1.00 Devfee And older version 0.65 devfee
Phoenixminer 117,5 MHS   0.65 Devfee 400 Watt
Rigelminer      Best option 115.00 MHS  400 Watt WHY Lower hashrate and High Devfee ??

Lowest Devfee  bat Slow

teamblackminer 2.00 updated!
- Changelog -
Added support for EthashB3 on nvidia (The ethereum restart project) Rethereum. 0.5% fee

Where did you get those numbers from for Gminer and Phoenixminer? They don't support ethashb3.

you can look this pool https://rth.crazypool.org/#/ works with any Ethereum mining software !!!!

RTH Ethashb3 Mining

Claymore miner works fine  112 mhs low devfee
Phoenixminer 0.65 Devfee
Teamredminer 1.00 Devfee
Teamblackminer 0.5 Devfee
Lolminer         1.00 Devfee
Miniz miner 107 Mhs 1.00 Devfee
T-rex miner      1.00 Devfee
Gminer            0.65 Devfee with Old version
NBminer           0.70
SBminer           0.50
Ethminer  112 MHS 0.0 Zero Devfee
Retminer V2  108 MHS     0.00 Devfee
NfsMiner v1.3  102 Mhs  0.00 No stinking Devfee !!!!!!
Rigel 1.7.3

* Add RTH+IRON and RTH+IRON+ZIL mining support (see `dual-rth-iron` bat/sh script)
* Add ERG+IRON and ERG+IRON+ZIL mining support (see `dual-erg-iron` bat/sh script)

Bug fixes:
* (ERG dual modes) Auto-tuner picks low dual ratios resulting in poor performance
5 x Nvidia 1060 6 gb   Results on ethashb3 RETHEREUM on Mining software mining on https://rth.crazypool.org/
Gminer 120,2 MHS    Lower energie consumption 377 Watt Old Version 1.00 Devfee And older version 0.65 devfee
Phoenixminer 117,5 MHS   0.65 Devfee 400 Watt
Rigelminer      Best option 115.00 MHS  400 Watt WHY Lower hashrate and High Devfee ??

Lowest Devfee  bat Slow

teamblackminer 1.99 updated!
- Changelog -
Added support for EthashB3 on nvidia (The ethereum restart project) Rethereum. 0.5% fee

Where did you get those numbers from for Gminer and Phoenixminer? They don't support ethashb3.
Pages:
Jump to: