Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Rigel 1.13.0 - Radiant, Nexa and IronFish GPU miner (Nvidia only) - page 7. (Read 5377 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 2
Eth+Zil Pool: https://k1pool.com/invite/895eb075 !
Hello rigel dev, I am using rigelminer 1.3.9 this is the fastest miner on nexo + zil coin, on the same miner I also tried the Rigel 1.3.11 and Rigel 1.3.12 Rigel 1.4.0 but uses more power and a lot slower unfortunately, that's why do I stick with Rigel 1.3.9 is te best and fastest mining software version
Activity: 44
Merit: 3
Rigel 1.3.11

* (Nexa) Minor performance/efficiency improvements
* Display average GPU power consumption instead of the most recent value reported by the driver - this reduces fluctuations in power readings and efficiency numbers. The averaging window size can be overridden with --power-avg parameter (default 10 seconds)
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Dear dev,
I really look forward to the function of the failover pools in pools.txt file!

You can set failover pools by repeating "-o" parameter for each pool:
Code:
-o  -o  -o  -o 
Hello.
I am aware of this possibility.
But I would like to have this functionality in a separate file with backing pools.txt, like Claymore did!

Hi, apart from development effort this would require some extra design work as we'd be introducing another way of passing pool URLs to the miner and need to figure out what takes precedence when and so on. I may put this on my todo list but I'm afraid it'll be low priority for now. Thanks for understanding.
Hello! Please answer, they are asking you! But it seems to me that you don't want to answer questions. Therefore, here I see only insults from other participants.
Please tell me, so will you make this function? In fact, many people need it. After that, we will add your miner.

Hi. You've quoted my answer to that question, I see no reason to repeat myself.

+ for the diversity of miners!

I'm waiting for the function to be added.
Rigel 1.3.10

* (Nexa) Performance/efficiency improvements
As with v1.3.9, set "--kernel 2" to use a more energy efficient implementation for low-end/mid-range 30xx GPUs, otherwise the miner will aim for maximum hashrate even at a cost of higher power draw
Dear dev,

Code:
-o  -o  -o  -o 
Hello.
But I would like to have this functionality in a separate file with backing pools.txt, like Claymore did!

Hi, apart from development effort this would require some extra design work as we'd be introducing another way of passing pool URLs to the miner and need to figure out what takes precedence when and so on. I may put this on my todo list but I'm afraid it'll be low priority for now. Thanks for understanding.
Hello! Please answer, they are asking you! But it seems to me that you don't want to answer questions. Therefore, here I see only insults from other participants.
Please tell me, so will you make this function? In fact, many people need it. After that, we will add your miner.

Hi. You've quoted my answer to that question, I see no reason to repeat myself.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
New listings of the Kaspa(KAS) coin will cause an influx of new miners
Gate.io will list Kaspa(KAS)
Gate.io is going to commence Kaspa(KAS) trading on 10:00 AM March 21st, 2023 UTC.Kaspa is the fastest, open-source, decentralized & fully scalable Layer-1 in the world.
https://www.gate.io/article/30017
Activity: 24
Dear dev,

Code:
-o  -o  -o  -o 
Hello.

This is a handy and useful feature. I think it should be a high priority.
Activity: 17
Dear dev,

Code:
-o  -o  -o  -o 
Hello.

legendary
Do not stop. Keep saying that I'm involved with the project. The topic will gain 100 pages of discussion and developers may come here Grin
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
I read the forum thread... It does not inspire confidence when developers are rude to the usual questions of forum users... Support 0 Huh

The author of the topic is rigelminer and I did not see rudeness in his posts. You can find a link to this topic in the README.md file.

Information from the README.md file
Support
Discord: https://discord.gg/zKTgcGgc6k  

I am not the developer of this miner, so when I see banal questions, I sometimes swear Smiley
It's not hard to guess by looking at your other forum posts that you are the developer of this program (or are in the development group).
So yes, it's very convenient to be rude to everyone under the guise of another account.
I have been in mining for more than 6 years. I have never seen such a disregard (on forum branches) anywhere! There's just 0 support.
Well, even if you are not a developer (which I don't believe), then the developers clearly don't care about their project, since it allows this on its forum thread.
Good luck with this attitude Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Dude FP91G has nothing to do with miner development and this is not hard to see. Sorry how stupid is your post. FP91G post updates for many miners here, but only to inform us, because most of this miner developers beeing not so active here, they mostly use telegram or discord groups.
Sorry you made my day  Cheesy next time chill more dude and don´t attack other person if you have no knowledge. Look at your last posts, you struggle in 2021 with phoenixminer? Sorry dude you are a way to late for the party.

Rigel support is on discord if you need as i always wrote. 6 Years of mining experience - in your dreams XD

ahahaha Cheesy, I totally agree with "oklickmanworld"

Everyone is just rude here Undecided Tongue

And by the way, I've also seen this nickname in other unpopular manners.

Hmm no one is rude here only you and your friends  Cheesy you claim things that are not true and not FP91G or me.
I never understand why people are so stubborn.

What other unpopular manners? Interesting Cheesy This is a forum, we are here to discuss about things, sometimes people don't have the same opinion you know? Hmm i saw the last posts from you and your team members - nothing helpfully. But the only rude guys here are your team.
legendary
I read the forum thread... It does not inspire confidence when developers are rude to the usual questions of forum users... Support 0 Huh

The author of the topic is rigelminer and I did not see rudeness in his posts. You can find a link to this topic in the README.md file.

Support

I am not the developer of this miner, so when I see banal questions, I sometimes swear Smiley
It's not hard to guess by looking at your other forum posts that you are the developer of this program (or are in the development group).
So yes, it's very convenient to be rude to everyone under the guise of another account.
I have been in mining for more than 6 years. I have never seen such a disregard (on forum branches) anywhere! There's just 0 support.
Well, even if you are not a developer (which I don't believe), then the developers clearly don't care about their project, since it allows this on its forum thread.

If you have been mining since 2017, then how can you ask such idiotic questions with 3 years of experience in mining. You can't read ASIC specifications and find information about how it works?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55780527
If you ask the official discord channel about me, then people there will say that I have nothing to do with this miner. But then your fantasies will be destroyed.  Smiley
Activity: 4

Support

Dude FP91G has nothing to do with miner development and this is not hard to see. Sorry how stupid is your post. FP91G post updates for many miners here, but only to inform us, because most of this miner developers beeing not so active here, they mostly use telegram or discord groups.
Sorry you made my day  Cheesy next time chill more dude and don´t attack other person if you have no knowledge. Look at your last posts, you struggle in 2021 with phoenixminer? Sorry dude you are a way to late for the party.

Rigel support is on discord if you need as i always wrote. 6 Years of mining experience - in your dreams XD

ahahaha Cheesy, I totally agree with "oklickmanworld"

Everyone is just rude here Undecided Tongue

And by the way, I've also seen this nickname in other unpopular manners.
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

Support

Support

legendary

Support

legendary
Rigel 1.3.9

(Nexa) Add --kernel parameter to switch between different nexapow implementations (see notes below)
Bug fixes:

(UI) dual mining view switch (e.g. nexapow <-> zil) is broken on Windows
Additional notes
Some GPUs saw an efficiency drop in v1.3.8 compared to v1.3.7. This release allows opting in for 1.3.7 performance level by selecting kernel #2 for the affected GPUs.
Example: --kernel _,_,2,_ <- this will enable the "1.3.7 mode" for the third GPU. The rest will work as before (v1.3.Cool.
If all your GPUs were working better on 1.3.7, then it's sufficient to set --kernel 2, it'll apply to all cards.
See --kernel parameter description in README.md or https://github.com/rigelminer/rigel for more details.

https://github.com/rigelminer/rigel/releases/tag/1.3.9
legendary

(Nexa) performance improvements (mainly Turing, high-end Ampere, and Ada GPUs)
https://github.com/rigelminer/rigel/releases/tag/1.3.8

I am in no hurry to install the latest versions of miners and read the opinions of testers at the beginning. In the new version, the hashrate has increased, but the power consumption has also increased with the same settings. Consider this moment.
Activity: 14
Dear dev,

Code:
-o -o -o -o
Hello.
What is the difference for mining?
Older miners prefer the line with the settings in the BAT file.
On Linux, you also add additional settings.
Or is it difficult for you to backup a BAT file to run the miner?
Or you can't make a BAT file?

In a BAT file, this is inconvenient, confusing, distracting! I agree with Dubai-Industry.
Many beginners do not work with such programs because of this.

Claymore and Phoenix are usability geniuses. The most comfortable failovers were there. I'm waiting for a miner that implements the same. In the meantime, I will use the good old Phoenix
Pages:
Jump to: