Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RightMesh (RMESH) A Decentralized Mobile Mesh Network - page 6. (Read 17266 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Thank you to all for your participation in the public, pre-allocation. The response has been overwhelming. Registrations were closed within a few minutes of opening. Stay tuned for more details.
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
RightMesh TGE Pre-Allocation Participation Instructions
Begins at 1:00PM (13:00) CET on February 15, 2018

Here is the information you’ve been asking for and will need in order to contribute to the RightMesh TGE Pre-allocation period.

We are honoured that you would like to join us on our journey to connect the next billion and would like to thank you for your support so far.

Prior to contributing, you should carefully consider the Terms and Conditions here and all other materials available concerning RightMesh and RMESH, to the extent necessary, consult an appropriate lawyer, accountant, or tax professional.

https://medium.com/rightmesh/rightmesh-tge-pre-allocation-participation-instructions-81f441ea043d
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
ERC-20 Tokens Exchanged for Data Over the Mesh Network

The RightMesh team has successfully tested mesh data transmission with tokens being exchanged for the data on the testnet.

ERC-20 tokens were exchanged for data on Kovan via our Java port of µRaiden payment channels over the mesh network.

The token channels are automatically opened when a mesh device joins the RightMesh network, signatures for token exchanges are automatically included in our data packets and when the channel is co-operative closed, the tokens move from buyer to superpeer to seller. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyVwQz6EV54
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
the software for creation of mesh networks exists for a long time, but nobody needs it, I am sure this project is waiting for the same fate
Activity: 56
Hi... I wanted to respond to the community about the Bounty Campaign. It definitely was our intention to operate a bounty program, were we able to figure out how to do one 'right'. Unfortunately, in the end assorted securities regulations around the world, in multiple jurisdictions, started to come down aggressively on projects that were marketing themselves and their token event. This was especially evident if the organization was "marketing to Americans". Our counsel asked us if we could be certain that neither ourselves nor our bounty program participants (were we to have one) would not be soliciting or encouraging American contributors from participating? We could not make this claim, and thus, we were unable to operate a bounty campaign.

It is our opinion that many projects that market their token sales either online or at US-based trade shows are exposing their project to risks. We were unwilling to take these risks for ourselves or our community.

In the end, the support for the project has been overwhelmingly positive and our Telegram community has grown organically to over 6,000 active users. We quickly were oversubscribed on our private allocation round, and all indications are showing that we have significant interest in our public pre-contribution period which starts on Feb 15 at 1:00PM CET.

We hope that many of you will be able to participate in this round or in the follow along public contribution.
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
Unfortunately, RightMesh doesn't seem to have a bounty campaign. It's not so easy to get the registered investment qualification in bitcoinsuisse, so only wait for the market to get the chance to buy it. Lips sealed

The team promised bounty for september. So it wont be true.
Activity: 3
what is the minimum investment for ico - 1000$ says icodrops ?

correct, it's $1000
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
what is the minimum investment for ico - 1000$ says icodrops ?
Unfortunately, RightMesh doesn't seem to have a bounty campaign. It's not so easy to get the registered investment qualification in bitcoinsuisse, so only wait for the market to get the chance to buy it. Lips sealed

where to buy?
 SmileyHi Rightmesh Team, we listed you on our website! Smiley

Goodluck on your upcoming ICO

Please keep in touch if there are any changes to the ICO or milestones so we can update the information.

Thanks!
Activity: 289
Activity: 277
Merit: 142
Here is a short video review of RightMesh and ongoing ICO (in Russian):

Activity: 308
Will the tokens for presale be locked? and how long will they be locked? Is there any bonus for crowd sale?
Activity: 129
Rightmesh has a killer team and a great vision.

I'm excited about this one. I think it could be one of the best ICOs of 2018.

Activity: 182
Looks good project. I following you.
Good luck!
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
This project was really promising and I waited all this time for the ICO, only to be disappointed by the KYC process...

No matter how much i want to support this project, I wont upload a selfie with ID on any website. Data like that can be abused in so many ways for identity theft through social engineering.

Uploading ID is one thing but selfie with ID no thank you....

Im out of this project for now:/
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
So what about bounty campaign, guys? Would you have one finally? Or have you already changed your minds?

We hope to be able to announce it next week now. It will be a little bit atypical in our approach and will NOT involve signature campaigns, translations, etc. Stay tuned for the 'RightMesh Ambassador Program'.

John

So??? Two weeks have passed since your post. Will you hold ambassador program or have you already changed your mind?

I myself watched them for two months! And I can not wait for specific information about generosity! Please answer clearly something.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
So what about bounty campaign, guys? Would you have one finally? Or have you already changed your minds?

We hope to be able to announce it next week now. It will be a little bit atypical in our approach and will NOT involve signature campaigns, translations, etc. Stay tuned for the 'RightMesh Ambassador Program'.

John

So??? Two weeks have passed since your post. Will you hold ambassador program or have you already changed your mind?
Activity: 53
This idea is that of Altheamesh no?
All your pictures of poor people in the third world are very misleading I think. In the third world, people also have the internet, mobile phones, etc... Facebook even gives the internet for free... you just use them as a marketing tool?
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
This is very interesting, i will hope the ICO will still be available until the public participation date in February.

Is it possible to contribute less than $50k in private placement?
Pages:
Jump to: