Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RightMesh (RMESH) A Decentralized Mobile Mesh Network - page 10. (Read 17266 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
What is the algorytm?
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
This is a very interesting idea... Please correct me if im wrong, you will develop a software that without rooting a mobile you will be able to use its radio capabilities in order to create a Mesh Network for the app users... Am i right? If soo this could be one of the best delivery methods for the Mesh Networking implementation...
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
What is the level of power that RightMesh can take on? Meaning how much connectivity can it provide based on users? I would imagine it is quite extensive but I am interested to know how self-powering the system can be.

I assume you mean what sort of density can be addressed? This is a large part of our next phase of testing. Theoretically, we can blanket a large town (and we are getting set up to do so in the small town of Rigolet up in northern Canada already), but I'm talking about a large town. Here is a video showing 100 concurrent connections to a single node. Each of those edge nodes could have similar performance and so on, and so on, and so on... where each node switches between networks or talks to multiple networks at once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJxttyiQZRY

Where we differentiate from previous mesh attempts is that we do not naively broadcast to neighboring nodes. This would be an unscaleable method. We have routing algorithms that identify the most efficient or 'best' routes between nodes that can send data at _ Mbps over a multitude of hops. And over time, this can get faster and faster.

Once again back to the theoretical, we have been modeling what it would take to blanket certain large urban centers, and we believe this is possible.

Activity: 47
Congratulations on this and the release of the whitepaper.

Enhancing connectivity and providing more service worldwide is a great benefit of this project.

What is the level of power that RightMesh can take on? Meaning how much connectivity can it provide based on users? I would imagine it is quite extensive but I am interested to know how self-powering the system can be.

Thanks and good luck with everything going forward!
Activity: 56
We are thrilled to announce the release of RightMeshTM White Papers!

The RightMeshTM White Paper V.1.0
We are pleased to release Version 1.0 of the RightMesh White Paper. This document describes a method and technology for
connecting users in an ad hoc wireless mesh network, and in so doing, creating new connectivity options and improved outcomes
to billions of unconnected users around the world.

(Click to View)
What is Mesh Technology?

Mesh networks are created when devices, such as smartphones and laptops, act as mobile routers.
They are capable of transmitting data with or without a connection to an Internet service provider (ISP) or cellular provider.

Find out more on our blog: https://www.rightmesh.io/what-is-mesh-technology/

Similar to the projects that exist already, mind doing a comparative chart. That's the best way for investors to sift through the technical hoopla

We'll be releasing our whitepapers soon, there will be an easier to read one for less technical people and a more technical one.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
* PM for Japanese Translations *
Similar to the projects that exist already, mind doing a comparative chart. That's the best way for investors to sift through the technical hoopla
The Case for Connectivity and Borderless Digital Commerce

This is a digital world. And in this world, we are on the verge of lifting up entire economies,
improving education, and changing the life outcomes of billions of people.

Check out our blogpost for more: https://www.rightmesh.io/case-connectivity-borderless-digital-commerce

The team has really grown since I looked into them.

This has been an idea's literally needed blockchain to come along to scale beyond adhoc local disaster recovery style networks. Compared to other shitcoins, at least this one would have an inherent network effect. Literally Smiley

Instead of RightMesh, how about WholeNewInternet lol

Thanks for the support and suggestion.

We have shared a blogpost that talks about our rebrand a couple of posts back, you will find the reasons for RightMesh there.  Smiley
Activity: 37
The team has really grown since I looked into them.

This has been an idea's literally needed blockchain to come along to scale beyond adhoc local disaster recovery style networks. Compared to other shitcoins, at least this one would have an inherent network effect. Literally Smiley

Instead of RightMesh, how about WholeNewInternet lol
Mesh Networks + Blockchain seems to be a good match.

I think there are others trying to do the same thing with their own blockchain but haven't seen much being released yet.

Looking forward to see the whitepaper and to find out more about how the token works.

Also if there will be a token sale.

Watching this.

Thank you for the support and interest, the team is working on finalizing our whitepapers.

Shouldn't be much longer.

In the meantime feel free to join us on Telegram: https://t.me/rightmesh_official
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Mesh Networks + Blockchain seems to be a good match.

I think there are others trying to do the same thing with their own blockchain but haven't seen much being released yet.

Looking forward to see the whitepaper and to find out more about how the token works.

Also if there will be a token sale.

Watching this.
Rebranding our Mesh Platform to a Name That’s Right

Here we go again. We are rebranding our WAVE platform to RightMesh™.
There is a lot behind the name, both in meaning and the journey that brought us to where we are today.

Find out more on our blog: https://www.rightmesh.io/rebranding-mesh-platform-name-thats-right/

I think this is very interesting project that I will look forward to. Is this ethereum base ERC20 token and do you have an ETA for the ICO?

Yes, we expect it to be an ERC-20 token, details about MESH tokens will be released in due course.

We want to release our whitepapers first, see what the community feedback is. Take it from there.

Thank you for the support.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
I think this is very interesting project that I will look forward to. Is this ethereum base ERC20 token and do you have an ETA for the ICO?
slack link please ( invite )

Work in progress, the team is on it.

In the meantime feel free to join our Telegram group here: https://t.me/rightmesh_official

We'll let everyone know when Slack is open to the public.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
slack link please ( invite )
How We Are Redefining Connectivity

Can we even imagine a world without the internet…? The future of ubiquitous data is nearly here.

Read more on our blog: https://www.rightmesh.io/how-we-are-redefining-connectivity/

Activity: 6
Exciting project, definitely will keep an eye on develoments.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org