Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RightMesh (RMESH) A Decentralized Mobile Mesh Network - page 7. (Read 17266 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Despite the project be very interesting, I couldn't understand the usefulness of the token itself.
Activity: 2
Hello,

This project needs micro-transactions, so the cost of transactions needs to be very low. This is currently not the case on the Ethereum network, do you have plans to use cheap transaction fee networks such as IOTA or NEO ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Hello,

Bounty program is to make a big community , Big and good community is always helpful for future.

I see that there is a team who is going to organise a bounty after their ICO ends.

Thank you
Activity: 56
Please be advised that a scammer is impersonating RightMesh on Twitter. Both during the early allocation round and during the public allocation, the only place funds will be received is through BitcoinSuisse. Any other website or source that tells you differently is likely fraudulent. When in doubt... doubt it and contact us at [email protected] or notifiy us on Telegram.

Visit: www.BitcoinSuisse.ch/rightmesh for the official registration page for the token generating event.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I think you can have a bounty thread to promote your ICO, which will make the ICO more successful.
Cheers!

Maybe they already have millions pledged by strategic investors and they don't need the exposure?

We have received great interest from strategic contributors correct. However, we announced today on Telegram (https://t.me/rightmesh_official) that with the turn of the calendar into 2018, we are now able to start bringing on board early contributors.

The specific announcement:

As of Jan 1, 2018, we have opened up a Private Pre-Contribution round for suitably qualified investors. This has a $50,000 minimum contribution and is open to all jurisdictions. This will be open until a hardcap has been hit or until our scheduled Token Generating Event, scheduled for Feb 15, 2018. The RightMesh TGE has a a hard cap of USD$30M. it is our hope that we could have a diverse group of early contributors who are vision aligned with the goals of the project.

if you want additional details about the early allocation round, please join us on Telegram, and we can answer your questions.

John
So what about bounty campaign, guys? Would you have one finally? Or have you already changed your minds?

We hope to be able to announce it next week now. It will be a little bit atypical in our approach and will NOT involve signature campaigns, translations, etc. Stay tuned for the 'RightMesh Ambassador Program'.

John
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
So what about bounty campaign, guys? Would you have one finally? Or have you already changed your minds?

I agree it is out of the ordinairy not to have a bounty program. Also, because the ICO details have already been set and announced. Maybe they already have millions pledged by strategic investors and they don't need the exposure?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Bookmarking for future info
Are you planning to expand to non-mobile devices at some point in the future?

Yes. Absolutely.  From our whitepaper...

"The Java architecture [for non-Android devices] is less developed at this moment, and does not provide a service architecture. As such, only a single mesh app can run on the Java device currently (although turning it into a service is in the works and is on the roadmap). The Java architecture is mostly used to implement the superpeers right now, although it could also be used on IoT devices, routers, and other less mobile equipment. ... We have also done proof-of-concepts at hackathons where the Java version acted as an Internet sharing node. It is also quite easy for it to be an infrastructure-less node. Performing tasks—such as linking together Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and Bluetooth networks—is somewhat platform dependent and is still in progress at present. The roadmap aims to support Linux and Windows in the near term."
Activity: 112
Are you planning to expand to non-mobile devices at some point in the future?
Activity: 18
Idea is really interested.
When ICO starts?

Pre-allocation starts on Feb 15, 2018. Registration starts in early January on the Bitcoin Suisse website.
Activity: 112
Idea is really interested.
When ICO starts?
Activity: 18
Details are posted a few comments above yours (we didn't edit the main post, however.... looking into that).

The RightMesh Token Generating Event, scheduled for Feb 15, 2018, with a hard cap of USD$30M.

All contributions will be made through Bitcoin Suisse AG. Contributors will need to be registered on their platform. Pre-registration will start on www.BitcoinSuisse.ch early in the new year. Full details are on https://www.rightmesh.io/faq

Come join our Telegram channel as well where we are answering a lot of questions: telegram.me/RightMesh

john
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Amazing project. However, the thread has only few posts. I think marketing for this project should be done more.

I agree on the merits of this project. Still, it has been quiet for nearly 4 months now on Bitcointalk.org. This post is made on September 1st, and still no new information with regard to the Token Generation Event has been published.

Speed it up team!
Activity: 7
Amazing project. However, the thread has only few posts. I think marketing for this project should be done more.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I found about this project and decided to research about it, its really amazing and am keeping my eyes on it
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
Tell me please the link to the bounty program of this project.
Activity: 33
Hey guys,

We published an article about your ICO.

Please consider listing your ICO on thetokener.com for free by registering an account on the website Smiley

Kind regards,

Rene from The Tokener
Pages:
Jump to: