Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [💲💲💲 RipaEx PreSale LIVE - 100% BNS 💲💲💲] - DPOS Financial Ecosystem - page 11. (Read 6555 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 0
Ripaex is a new innovation in the world of altcoin. This project guarantees to each of its clients and is backed by an advanced security system. I'm sure ripaex will be an option.

The Ripa Exchange is built based on the Open Source code of Peatio and RLSP (Ripa Liquidity Service Provider) which will provide security in everyday exchanges
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
- First 1,000 users to join Slack channel and FOLLOW our Facebook or Twitter will receive ₱100 for free.

- ₱3,750,000 Twitter - Facebook - Bitcointalk - YouTube - Medium - Telegram - Translations & Moderations https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ripaexio-hybrid-exchange-very-big-reward-4510008

- ₱250 if you set up a delegate

- ₱125 for the second delegate

- up to FIVE delegates if you exchange 1 BTC or more..

Reserve your place in the delegate 101 list for the Early Forgers bounty: 10,000 XPX will be redistributed to the forging delegates by the end of July 2018

PreSale bonus of 100% is still available only for couple of days: exchange at tec.ripaex.io today to reserve a place in the 101 list
legendary
Shameless reposting of the same info again and again

Totally agree, doesn't make sense to repost it again and again.

those are different quotes from the whitepaper.
Activity: 126
Ripaex is a new innovation in the world of altcoin. This project guarantees to each of its clients and is backed by an advanced security system. I'm sure ripaex will be an option.
Activity: 778
Merit: 500

Totally agree, doesn't make sense to repost it again and again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
ACES: Ark Contract Execution Services [9] provides simple protocols and tools for building a
robust blockchain service marketplace based on the ARK SmartBridge technology
“,” OR “.”: The Anglo-Saxon use of decimal points and commas to represent numbers has been
chosen for the purposes of this document: that is to say that a “.” represents a decimal point,
and a “,” distinguishes between multiples of thousands, millions and billions.
quoted from wp
Activity: 252
the project has the capability to prove their work into the crypto market . I can vision a future success with this project and no doubt for the team who brilliantly made the project . It was really excellent in my opinion and i guess there maybe lots of things will be develop to the project . I am excited for it . Thanks to the team for creating such a great idea like this
legendary
- First 1,000 users to join Slack channel and FOLLOW our Facebook or Twitter will receive ₱100 for free.

- ₱3,750,000 Twitter - Facebook - Bitcointalk - YouTube - Medium - Telegram - Translations & Moderations https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ripaexio-hybrid-exchange-very-big-reward-4510008

- ₱250 if you set up a delegate

- ₱125 for the second delegate

Reserve your place in the delegate 101 list for the Early Forgers bounty: 10,000 XPX will be redistributed to the forging delegates by the end of July 2018

PreSale bonus of 100% is still available only for couple of days: exchange at tec.ripaex.io today to reserve a place in the 101 list
Activity: 252
project looks promising i have my full interest into the project since it is very informative and well detailed and easy to understand . I congrats the team for creating such a great project like this . I can see that this project can go far . I wish for the best and future success . I will follow the project and will support it as well . Nice team and project features
Activity: 49
RIPA: the DPOS financial ecosystem composed of Ripa Exchange and Ripa Blockchain
RIPAEX: the name of the project, project website and hosted domain
RLSP: Ripa Liquidity Service Provider, a shared orderbook to exchange orders and liquidity
between exchanges in the same Ripa network
This project is very powerful. I am very sure Ripaex will be a phenomenal altcoin in the future and will continue to grow as the world of altcoin grows. We always support every project of your project.
The Ripa Founder Team (RFT), as presented on ripaex.io, acts in the name of the Ripa Crew.
The RFT is responsible for the proper use of funds collected under the Token Exchange Campaign
(RIPA - TEC) presented below in this document.
quoted from wp
We believe that all of this should be free and we should offer you the best technology in the
market so you can focus on your business while we focus on building the technology to run your
business in an efficient, secure, responsive and productive way. That is why RipaEx is focusing
on building a network of exchanges focusing on an exchange architecture that is efficient, secure,
UI responsive, compliant and customizable so each exchange in the network can rely on solid
foundations while customizing its single exchange instance for the needs of the business entity and
having its customization easily accessible to you.
quoted from wp
When building a professional exchange service we think that the source code of your exchange
and the liquidity to offer to your clients from day one should be given to you free of charge: no
more paying e150,000.00 to a company just to have a platform that works and for which you need
to pay another e100,000.00 - 150,000.00 just to brand it and customize it for your needs so you
can tie your business to a company that may go bankrupt in the future and found you in trouble as
you never had the source code of the product your business relies on.
quoted from wp
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Secure trading is a very important feature for a trader. I hope the fees (withdrawal, trader's fee) are very competitive as compared to other exchanges.
legendary
- First 1,000 users to join Slack channel and FOLLOW our Facebook or Twitter will receive ₱125 for free.

- ₱3,750,000 Twitter - Facebook - Bitcointalk - YouTube - Medium - Telegram - Translations & Moderations https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ripaexio-hybrid-exchange-very-big-reward-4447278

- ₱500 if you set up a delegate

- ₱250 for the second delegate

this project seems to be a success easily seen from now many responded positively about this project, hopefully this project for the future it will run in accordance with the plan and will achieve success easily.
Action is needed and action is needed now. Users are frustrated with unreliable exchanges that
run away with their funds, got hacked or does not sustain the load of a growing industry of today.
Despite the effort of exchanges managers to offer efficient, reliable, and easy to use platforms to
trade entry prices for building such platforms is in the rage of 250-300 thousand euro and that does
not include personnel cost to give platinum customer support, platform infrastructure and daily
expenses for the business. All of that for then having an decent exchange platform for which you
will need to pay an external software company to make changes as you request.
quoted from wp
Activity: 167
Irreprochable idea. Looking forward for more updates and information.You made a good job. Good luck team!
Pages:
Jump to: