Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RISKCOIN - Scrypt - Bittrex - More to come... - page 8. (Read 53003 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
Hoping to rise again
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Dumped all I got, 11k.

Shitcoin, shitdev.

Matter of time till it hits 1 sat and will be removed from bittrex again

Normally i should not be negative on the coin that i did the escrow on, but you have a valid point. He put in a Buy wall on C-CEX, move it away, put it back in, then again moving away.

I will update my escrow rules, that i'll put the buy wall and being responsible of putting the buy wall and that DEV needs to prove himself and will only receive the whole ICO amount 2 WEEKS after launch, and the buywall will stay on the exchange for 4 WEEKS.

I was lucky, or maybe not, as i sold my coins to buy-in on another ICO so i didn't lose anything on RISK but i have lost on that other ICO.

placebo should not worried about the dev decision on buy wall at your escrow service. You have did a good job in escrow service, restricting dev on buy wall is beyond your service.

Actually, like you mentioned before, a good coin price must come with an active dev... But not in RISK~~  Cool

Still i have modified my rules to protect the ICO investors better. As it is not good for my name too. Of course i'm not responsible for the coin behavior or what DEV is up to with his BTC, but adding some more rules to protect investors is not a bad idea. Not saying that Risk DEV did something wrong but i have follow the thread and notice a few complains about the buy wall moving all over the place, and this is something that i have added as a escrow rule. We are all here for making money, and not for miningrigrental, coin owners and exchanges make the biggest money and the real investors running a lose or even loss everything.

It's a good idea to make that move because you are right in that it won't take long before you are looked at as an enabler...

Unless there is a rebound I am out about 5 BTC, the dev could come back and turn things around but seeing him quiet while the value is tanking and the thread has gone negative is a bad sign.

Yeap, and you can even not dump your coins anymore. It is only a little before it hit 200 sats or so.
legendary
Activity: 1428
https://www.bitworks.io
Dumped all I got, 11k.

Shitcoin, shitdev.

Normally i should not be negative on the coin that i did the escrow on, but you have a valid point. He put in a Buy wall on C-CEX, move it away, put it back in, then again moving away.

I will update my escrow rules, that i'll put the buy wall and being responsible of putting the buy wall and that DEV needs to prove himself and will only receive the whole ICO amount 2 WEEKS after launch, and the buywall will stay on the exchange for 4 WEEKS.

I was lucky, or maybe not, as i sold my coins to buy-in on another ICO so i didn't lose anything on RISK but i have lost on that other ICO.

placebo should not worried about the dev decision on buy wall at your escrow service. You have did a good job in escrow service, restricting dev on buy wall is beyond your service.

Actually, like you mentioned before, a good coin price must come with an active dev... But not in RISK~~  Cool

Still i have modified my rules to protect the ICO investors better. As it is not good for my name too. Of course i'm not responsible for the coin behavior or what DEV is up to with his BTC, but adding some more rules to protect investors is not a bad idea. Not saying that Risk DEV did something wrong but i have follow the thread and notice a few complains about the buy wall moving all over the place, and this is something that i have added as a escrow rule. We are all here for making money, and not for miningrigrental, coin owners and exchanges make the biggest money and the real investors running a lose or even loss everything.

It's a good idea to make that move because you are right in that it won't take long before you are looked at as an enabler...

Unless there is a rebound I am out about 5 BTC, the dev could come back and turn things around but seeing him quiet while the value is tanking and the thread has gone negative is a bad sign.
legendary
If I were you guys, I would just sell while there still some buy orders.

Only advice though

This coin is getting pretty cheap, of course it all depends on the future plan of the coin. 10k sats, is 13 BTC.
Activity: 492
Merit: 500

Only advice though

Nope.. I'm gonna hold this one. Just in case someone decides to pump it later. Or maybe dev is accumulating. Who knows. Low cap makes everything possible.

It's a Risk/Reward thing.  Grin
Activity: 868

Only advice though
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
dev please still works , do not abandon the project
legendary
Dumped all I got, 11k.

Shitcoin, shitdev.

Activity: 714
Dumped all I got, 11k.

Shitcoin, shitdev.

Actually, like you mentioned before, a good coin price must come with an active dev... But not in RISK~~  Cool
EDIT: I learn this from comparing WBB with RISK, be noted that WBB did not premine and ICO, yet more coin supply than RISK, but it's price now X2 better than RISK, because the dev is very active... I should have mined WBB from the beginning~~  Embarrassed
Dumped all I got, 11k.

Shitcoin, shitdev.

Wow, big dump at 11010 sat, it must be you  Grin

Dumped a lot at 15 and 20 too.

From the 2 BTC I invested, i lost 0.1 btc. That's not really a issue, because in the meanwhile the BTC price also increaed Smiley

legendary
Dumped all I got, 11k.

Shitcoin, shitdev.

Dumped all I got, 11k.

Shitcoin, shitdev.

Wow, big dump at 11010 sat, it must be you  Grin
Dumped all I got, 11k.

Shitcoin, shitdev.

oh, what happen, the price is super low

Because it is a dump coin, the more you dump, the more active dev will be.   Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
oh, what happen, the price is super low
legendary
Activity: 1428
https://www.bitworks.io
The paper wallet was created last week and i inform everybody to watch out for Risky trading to come. (Bittrex).

What i'm working on this described in the roadmap that can be find in OPs. I own that people are getting afraid even when i'm not online for 2 days. Come on. Two days... Also when there is nothing to report then i just login and check if something interesting happened on the thread and reply on it, t notihng interesting was posted then i needed didn't post anything.

Thanks for reinforcing the point you don't really know what you are doing, I hope you are taking to heart the comments being made by many of the active people in the thread.. In short you are doing a mediocre, to poor job of managing RISK.

Sadly the above post tells us you really don't understand how to manage a coin, further you are blind to the basics of effective communication and continue to dig yourself a hole.. The measure of effective communication is different in every industry, please recognize that thus far you haven't grasped what it takes..
It is weird that I found Dev is active now after RISK being dumped. Well, it is a good dump then to let Dev to be active  Tongue
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
The paper wallet was created last week and i inform everybody to watch out for Risky trading to come. (Bittrex).

What i'm working on this described in the roadmap that can be find in OPs. I own that people are getting afraid even when i'm not online for 2 days. Come on. Two days... Also when there is nothing to report then i just login and check if something interesting happened on the thread and reply on it, t notihng interesting was posted then i needed didn't post anything.

I think i understand how you think and that would be normal if this wasnt cryptoworld. In cryptoworld everything can change in a minute, so 2 days is more like 1 year in normal life.

And its not about if its interesting or not, its about building a band with your community. So share ideas, talk nonsense, share your plans, reply to answers (even if they look uninteresting to you) and so on. People have to see you care...

And in stead of posting "paper wallet is ready," you can also point something with a bit more info like: i tried many things (show prework) and this is the final result. what do you guys think of this paper wallet? Then you can discuss with the community if its good or if it needs adjustments. Its just a simple example but its all in the details. I dont say i can do a better job, just sharing my thoughts..

And it might look pointless to you, but there are thousands of other coins out there...you need to be better in everything (or at least try to) to attract investors/fans/community members..

But ok, enough complained hehe, lets go forward from now on Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I think that the dev will take to heart yours words and be more active.  Cool
Let's hope so!
Pages:
Jump to: