Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RISKCOIN - Scrypt - Bittrex - More to come... - page 6. (Read 53003 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 250
Block explorer needs updated on http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/riskcoin/ It's stuck on block 4504 and the market cap is not accurate.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
Dev please, do something
©
where is dev again?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Only 5 BTCs and it hit 120k and then nobody will complain again. Typical altcoin world. Coin goes down, it is dev fault, coin goes up it is all the go to da moon talk Cheesy

I have some 15k & not selling anything as longer term  is my style. Dev set a cheap buy wall and make some bounty for cool in-wallet game. Riskcoin is a cool name for gambling.

I agree. Risk is a name that can be used a lot. Maybe he also need to create a domain, little website, etc.
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Only 5 BTCs and it hit 120k and then nobody will complain again. Typical altcoin world. Coin goes down, it is dev fault, coin goes up it is all the go to da moon talk Cheesy

I have some 15k & not selling anything as longer term  is my style. Dev set a cheap buy wall and make some bounty for cool in-wallet game. Riskcoin is a cool name for gambling.
legendary
©
Dev please
Activity: 714
Dev do something

I thought you have sold all your RISK?
legendary
Activity: 1428
https://www.bitworks.io
dev what are you doing
I'm just back from holiday. What is going on here? Bittrex 2600sats  Huh Why are people selling so cheap  Huh

Are you serious? Do you have no concept of how to handle a coin, it's only worth something if it has value to the community and you are doing nothing to build confidence in yourself or your coin.. It blows my mind how out of touch with the community you are..
©
dev what are you doing
I'm just back from holiday. What is going on here? Bittrex 2600sats  Huh Why are people selling so cheap  Huh

Dont worry, if you find a way to get some trust again, people will start buying again and price will go up. Only a small amount of btc needed to let the price rise x1000.

Also why didnt you add a buy wall as promissed? But maybe a good thing you didnt, now everybody has sold their coins 10x cheaper hehe...not many investors left so no more big dumping....

Look at it as a fresh start..

Where's dev again?
©
Dev do something
Activity: 518
dev what are you doing
I'm just back from holiday. What is going on here? Bittrex 2600sats  Huh Why are people selling so cheap  Huh

Dont worry, if you find a way to get some trust again, people will start buying again and price will go up. Only a small amount of btc needed to let the price rise x1000.

Also why didnt you add a buy wall as promissed? But maybe a good thing you didnt, now everybody has sold their coins 10x cheaper hehe...not many investors left so no more big dumping....

Look at it as a fresh start..
dev what are you doing
I'm just back from holiday. What is going on here? Bittrex 2600sats  Huh Why are people selling so cheap  Huh

It is a good opportunity for you to buy back to ICO price~~ Act fast, this offer will not last long...  Tongue
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
dev what are you doing
Wow, it is super low price now, 4 digits sat and soon becomes 3 digits sat... lol
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I didn't think Risk would rise above ICO easily. It did briefly. The trick with this one was not to buy ICO, but buy at 10-15k and sell when it was 30k. In and out.

As predicted:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10610034
Activity: 518
i sold before the rex add based off of the weak buy support

I'm buying back in Smiley Did Dev not say that he was unavailable for a few days? So why all the panic?

Yes he did say that, he isnt gone as far as i know. For me personally i dont panic, i just dont have a good feeling on how the dev is handling this all.
legendary

I'm buying back in Smiley Did Dev not say that he was unavailable for a few days? So why all the panic?
Activity: 392
©
WHy RISKCoin is DOWN

because this is shitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: