Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RISKCOIN - Scrypt - Bittrex - More to come... - page 4. (Read 53003 times)

Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Dev is an idiot unless he is actually buying this low. Low cap and good name could do wonders here with only small amount of work yet he is happy running away with few lousy btc.  Roll Eyes

Oh well...throwing this in junk folder - keeping just in case & moving on.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Over a week now, safe to say the DEV ran off with the ICO funds, I'll keep eyes on him since we did manage tag someone for fraud in the past and bring charges, and the dev is fairly clumsy.. At least the dev is in the US so prosecution is not too difficult..
Why do you think dev is in US?  Prosecution of what? Fraud? Then all altcoins needs to be proesecute, no? People create a coin and they offer this coin to other people, without forcing people to buy it. They are smart, they never promise anything, so what will you say to the judge? I bought a coin with my own money and i receive some coins that i bought and the price went down so i want my money back??? Come on. Will you prosecute when a coin move up too?

I've lost 5 BTC on SMAC. I can also start saying, what... in OPs it is written this, and it is not 100% as in OPs so maybe i need to demand my money back, i don't think so.

A few months ago i won 7 BTC on MARYJ, should i go to the judge and say, ah, i won 7 BTC, but dev is gone now, so i want to give it back to the person that i bought, i don't think so.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

Only invest with money that you can effort to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1428
https://www.bitworks.io
Over a week now, safe to say the DEV ran off with the ICO funds, I'll keep eyes on him since we did manage tag someone for fraud in the past and bring charges, and the dev is fairly clumsy.. At least the dev is in the US so prosecution is not too difficult..
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
I missed you dev
Activity: 714
DEV hasn't been on for 5 days, took the ICO funds and ran... New account with no rep, would like to know the DEV's real forum account so we can all leave a healthy amount of negative feedback...

Who should know dev real forum account? I don't think dev willing to tell...
legendary
DEV hasn't been on for 5 days, took the ICO funds and ran... New account with no rep, would like to know the DEV's real forum account so we can all leave a healthy amount of negative feedback...
©
Waiting for dev
legendary
The OP continues to impress, hasn't signed on in a couple of days...

Well~~~ This is expected... I already know dev will run away soon on the day dev said android 3d game, this is a big shit...

I thought it was a good idea... ah, it is always the same... if there is no pump group involved in a coin then it dies. XCO... GSM... i thought that GSM was interesting but now find out that it was just being pumped.
©
dev where are you? I'm the one who still hoping
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Well looks like its officially dead now  Angry

Well~~~ This is expected... I already know dev will run away soon on the day dev said android 3d game, this is a big shit...
legendary
legendary

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. I can easily spread so many boards and start complaining. SMAC, GROW, TWISTER,... coins that i have join during ICO and that dropped hard, but everybody knows the risks. GSM was worthless 3 days ago, and yesterday it jump 1000%, so suddenly people stopped complaining and now DEV is great, MOON, blablabla, and when it drops again people will again start complaining.

The difference between GSM and RISK is that GSM dev is very active and when price was 300 sat he said he was not interested at all in price and pumps and dumps and that he was going to keep on working site/service. That's what got me into it.

Yes, an active dev is very important. Or else who the hell will going to pump the coin later? And yet, RISK is different, dev has earned from ICO money that suppose to setup a buy wall, but he didn't... Or buy it now because it is super low price, but he didn't... Seems like he also had no confidence on RISK, or either he never plan to do so...

Yeap... but still everything can change fast... only 2 BTC and it is 36k sats.

Within the next week the coin will be delisted so hope for some volume soon or there will be no reference to have.. I am not sure about Bittrex but when it falls off of CEX it can never be re-added..

Indeed, Bittrex never put a coin back on their exchange, unless it is a RISK2 version or so.
legendary

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. I can easily spread so many boards and start complaining. SMAC, GROW, TWISTER,... coins that i have join during ICO and that dropped hard, but everybody knows the risks. GSM was worthless 3 days ago, and yesterday it jump 1000%, so suddenly people stopped complaining and now DEV is great, MOON, blablabla, and when it drops again people will again start complaining.

The difference between GSM and RISK is that GSM dev is very active and when price was 300 sat he said he was not interested at all in price and pumps and dumps and that he was going to keep on working site/service. That's what got me into it.

Yes, an active dev is very important. Or else who the hell will going to pump the coin later? And yet, RISK is different, dev has earned from ICO money that suppose to setup a buy wall, but he didn't... Or buy it now because it is super low price, but he didn't... Seems like he also had no confidence on RISK, or either he never plan to do so...

Within the next week the coin will be delisted so hope for some volume soon or there will be no reference to have.. I am not sure about Bittrex but when it falls off of CEX it can never be re-added..
©

I am still hoping for this
legendary

Activity: 260
Merit: 251
Sold on bittrex as soon as reached....

Activity: 492

Pages:
Jump to: