Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RISKCOIN - Scrypt - Bittrex - More to come... - page 5. (Read 53003 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Nope. This was never intended to be a longterm project I think  Cheesy

Has there been any release after the official launch? Like wallet updates, services etc?

I think you might be right, and as usual people are questioning placebo's integrity as well (I've received numerous PMs) because of how complacent he seemed to be in the OP's actions..

I'm just providing escrows. The only coin that i own is ROSCoin, and i believe everybody knows that. You know, it is very easy to spread complains etc. If a coin goes down then everybody is yelling, What is happening? Why is it down? scam!!! and when it goes up it is the same story. Going to the moon! Buy now before it is too late. But lets stay with the facts. The coins that i promote get 95% on Bittrex, so for the coin owner it is a cheap way to get on Bittrex.

It is all the same with all coins, people complain about so many coins, and a lot of those coins die, for sure. Cryptoworld is a gambling and with providing escrow to the coins it give me some advantage, as with my 0.40 BTC escrow fee, it allow me to make a profit. But don't forget the number of hours that i spend to support or promote the coin as this result in even higher escrow fees for me.(and personally i believe it is still not enough, i'm working for less the $10 per hour) It is all part of the job. On twitter you have several promotion accounts that ask 0.25 BTC to promote your coin, i do escrow for 0.40 BTC. I believe that the escrow service was completed as it should be, if the coin is later on not making any profit is not my problem, i do my job for what the coin owner pay me for. If Risk was flying to the moon then people would say. Thanks, great coin, great job, blablablabla.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. I can easily spread so many boards and start complaining. SMAC, GROW, TWISTER,... coins that i have join during ICO and that dropped hard, but everybody knows the risks. GSM was worthless 3 days ago, and yesterday it jump 1000%, so suddenly people stopped complaining and now DEV is great, MOON, blablabla, and when it drops again people will again start complaining.

Invest with the money that you can effort to lose. Basic rules.
legendary
Activity: 1428
https://www.bitworks.io
Nope. This was never intended to be a longterm project I think  Cheesy

Has there been any release after the official launch? Like wallet updates, services etc?

I think you might be right, and as usual people are questioning placebo's integrity as well (I've received numerous PMs) because of how complacent he seemed to be in the OP's actions..
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Nope. This was never intended to be a longterm project I think  Cheesy

Dev said he is working on a multipool. Is there even need for a multipool? The pool shouldve been ready when POW was over and it hit bittrex. Releasing a multipool after such a pricecrash will not help. There isnt a big community for this coin to give mass hash, so it will take forever to take risk back to the level it was before. Since people will instant dump if the price rises again Wink
legendary
Activity: 1428
https://www.bitworks.io
Grin What about placebo taking over this coin, and becoming its Dev?  Grin

Wasn't he doing much more for this coin than the so-called "Riskcoin Dev" since the very beginning? Wink

It's a conflict of interest if placebo is trying to be a proper escrow provider but you are right that the dev should hand it over (with some ICO funds in escrow to be safe since it's obvious dev has spent almost nothing) to someone that can properly support the coin.. It needs to happen now before the coin is delisted and completely dies...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
RISKCOIN can be un risk for us...?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
something needs to happen soon, 0.0000000 market volume today  Shocked

What do you think will happen soon? Bittrex remove it from the list?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
something needs to happen soon, 0.0000000 market volume today  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
 Grin What about placebo taking over this coin, and becoming its Dev?  Grin

Wasn't he doing much more for this coin than the so-called "Riskcoin Dev" since the very beginning? Wink
Activity: 714
Update:

Currently we are working on a multipool, that will allow people to mine other coins, we dump those coins and give RISK coins in return.

Hmm.. it's something. Carry on.

I think it is nothing, because we are dumping RISK instead of other coins in multipool...  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Update:

Currently we are working on a multipool, that will allow people to mine other coins, we dump those coins and give RISK coins in return.

I dont get it. Please do something to get my loss

actually this is good news as a multipool is always good for thenprice..assuming people will use the pool
Activity: 492
Update:

Hmm.. it's something. Carry on.

Activity: 208
Merit: 250
Update:

A multipool should raise coin price and will lessen your loss. When trading volume picks up, promote the coin a little, and price should rise.

What I see, is the coin function is working and staking seems to work well. Now the coin needs a community to build up and support the coin.

I am part of the Bunnycoin community. We have no working Dev, a coin that does not work properly, and very low value, yet with a little promotion, the coin keeps trading and I make profit and have fun doing it. I think Riskcoin has potential and just needs a positive community to develop and give people a reason to take the Riskcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
I tihnk it is all over.

how about the ICO Money?
legendary
I tihnk it is all over.
©
Update:

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Update:

legendary
Where are you dev?

Either it is all over or who knows... there are a few coins being pumped lately.
©
Where are you dev?
legendary
Riskcoin dev could have a look at GSMcoin and see how it's done. Up 100% today again and nice volumes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=964014.640

If you have time from all that hard work u do.   Grin

Who is saying that this will not happen with Risk too? Everything is possible in altcoin world.
Activity: 492
Riskcoin dev could have a look at GSMcoin and see how it's done. Up 100% today again and nice volumes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=964014.640

If you have time from all that hard work u do.   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: