Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RNG Coin (RNG) - Hybrid PoW, Pos mineable crypto currency. - page 3. (Read 24652 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
This coin is taking off guys. Devs are not changing anything that's bullshit. Nothing will be changed, it's simply a re-launch. Show some support!

Got multiple exchange listings now...  Grin

Many if us showed support for months by mining with scrypt only to be told our time and expenses are wasted because the devs aren't even going to bother with a swap. 

This is the first and last time when we going to answer such question.

RNG Coin was a part of ICO Fatum. Unfortunately 2018 year was a disaster for many ICOs include Fatum. Why didn’t you invest nothing in our ico when it run under old coin? Instedad of investing something in our ICO when it run under old coin and make Fatum ICO live, you all freebie lovers expected to mine coin as cheap as possible and then sell it during the ICO crowd sale, you wanted a free money but insted of it you receive nothing. If someone invest even the 0.01$ into the old coin, you may have a moral right to say something about it. Our ICO has been fallen because nobody wanted to invest money in it, everybody expected to mine a coin for a few dollars and then make a profit. If you did not invest anything you have no moral right to ask something and blame us.

Unlike other fail ICOs, we've relaunched the coin, invested funds in development, exchange listing and recovered the RNG Coin. The reason why we've changed the algorithm to hybrid is because of security purpose to protect the coin from Sybil attack. But who cares? Free money lovers you could purchase a coin for the 0.0001$ price since the first days listing in exchange, just with 20$ investments you may purchase a few thousands of coins.
Freebie lovers will not invest even a dollar, but will always cry. So please just leave this topic and search other places to make free money!!!
This coin is taking off guys. Devs are not changing anything that's bullshit. Nothing will be changed, it's simply a re-launch. Show some support!

Have no idea why you think so. We got many updates in list. Gaming apps, web wallet, ecommerce tools, RNG algos, Dapps, mobile wallet and etc...
We are planning to add 2 more exchanges during this month.
POS block confirmation finally has been started. Block 121325 and 121328 has been confirmed by Pos.
Activity: 89

Many if us showed support for months by mining with scrypt only to be told our time and expenses are wasted because the devs aren't even going to bother with a swap. 
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4

Dear users, finally we've been listed in Graviex.net

Available pairs:
RNG-BTC
RNG-USDT
RNG-GIO

Exchange website: https://graviex.net

Congratulations.
RNG Coin will be listed on altilly.com exchange soon.

RNG has been approved for listing and in the current integration Queue.  Should be listed very soon.

Negotiations with the Graviex exchange finally done. We expect the activation of trading pairs this week. Follow us.
copper member
Activity: 62
Merit: 6
Do not buy into this garbage - devs will change it again and you will loose your funds![/color]pt]
Currently we are in negotiations with 3 different exchanges, soon we will announce big news. RNG Coin will available for trading into the different exchanges and few new pairs. Follow us.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4
GUYS!  Grin

bump ... show some support for RNGcoin project!
Activity: 43
The volume in trading is increasing. It's very nice. I hope the price will go to the moon, holding RNG coin. That's great, I beleave in RNG coin.
exchange??

This is listed on Stex.io as of a few days ago under BTC and USDT trading pairs. I'm going to support this for the time being while I try to talk the guy who started this into working with me to make this coin more transparent & help get listed on more exchanges like Cryptopia. I've been making suggestions to the dev on the coin's Discord channel and will be looking to contact him again in the near future. I believe this coin has potential but it has to be handled in the right way going forward. I have a couple of miners going on this 24/7 and am holding everything at the moment. Reason being, given that the coin was just re-launched a few days ago it will take some days before PoS is activated according to the devs. Looking forward to mining coins via PoS when that starts as well.

Unfortunately, in the end decisions will be up to him and I'm not sure I can get him to let me help with the project in any way.

Please forward all your offers and inquiries directly to our official email or telegram group https://t.me/Rng_coin
You will get response very soon.
RNG Coin web wallet development is begun. Release date will be announced soon.
We’ve listed on http://neironix.io/cryptocurrency/rngcoin/charts data feed. You may review real time stats of Rng Coin using their mobile app or website.
Activity: 2
They don't deserve your money,look what they did with the miners of the script RNG, also no communication, we were handled as a piece of s... . A swap would be fair, still sitting here with 1.7 mln RNG
Activity: 89
New wallet does not see old coins. How old coins will be transferred to new blockchain ?

And what about old coins or are they lost?

Unfortunately it's not supporting anymore.

Why not?  There are several of us who have been mining this.  Now you're saying it was worthless?  Are you too lazy to do a swap at the very least?
Pages:
Jump to: