Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RNG Coin (RNG) - Hybrid PoW, Pos mineable crypto currency. - page 5. (Read 24652 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
New specifications:

PoW Reward: 90 RNG
PoS Reward: 90 RNG
Required confirmations: 6
Timestamping scheme: Proof-of-work, Proof-of-stake

Reward decreasing by 5% each year.

Mining out in 8 years.

Min POS Age - 30 days
Max POS Age - 90 Days
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Dear users, developing of new hybrid algorithm is almost done. Tomorrow we are going to make a first private tests.
Here is tech description:

Max Supply: 840 000 000 RNG
Premine: 84 000 000 RNG
Block Time: 50 seconds

Mining out in 8 years.

Min POS Age - 30 days
Max POS Age - 90 Days

Will it be a swap or a blockchain snapshot and a hard fork? Or just be a new wallet?
Activity: 95
Dear users, developing of new hybrid algorithm is almost done. Tomorrow we are going to make a first private tests.
Here is tech description:

Max Supply: 840 000 000 RNG
Block Time: 50 seconds

Mining out in 8 years.

Min POS Age - 30 days
Max POS Age - 90 Days
This is a dead project, but someone has a coin mining, fast synchronization wallet. Someone interested in the coin.
Activity: 4
Hi Guys,

Any updates whats happening with this coin? Is it ever going to get on exchange or just another dead project?

Activity: 54
Guys
Any news about this coin?

still seeing mining at pool
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
what happen with the old coins..will swap?
Activity: 69
It is a pity that the next coin algo scrypt was dead. Why do they do their if they throw it afterwards.
Found a way to make more money Wink
It is a pity that the next coin algo scrypt was dead. Why do they do their if they throw it afterwards.
In this case I am.
so you are superhero who cares about people Grin Grin Grin
but why you only fighting with this project? Grin Grin Grin
there are many real fake projects, why you aren't fighting with them too?
I really think you have something personal with this project only
but not caring for people Grin Grin Grin

and not to say - omg what an awsome coin
But I'll say it anyway - omg what an awsome coin Grin Grin Grin
I dont deny that i have wasted hashrate on it and have 700k coins. I dont want people to do same mistake
Activity: 17
In this case I am.
so you are superhero who cares about people Grin Grin Grin
but why you only fighting with this project? Grin Grin Grin
there are many real fake projects, why you aren't fighting with them too?
I really think you have something personal with this project only
but not caring for people Grin Grin Grin

and not to say - omg what an awsome coin
But I'll say it anyway - omg what an awsome coin Grin Grin Grin
RNG will succeed, because it's supercoin with great future
And you are Fuder who is pumping profile

And you're just an asshole, who doesn't know what to do, you are like a woman with menstruation, drink some cranberry juice, and calm down.
I know perfectly what to do. keeping people not to waste hashrate of this dead coin. And your insults are in level of those in kindergarden. Come back when you reach puberty .
You want me to believe that you're worried about people, no I think there's another reason.
In this case I am. As this one was is the same level fuck you as people who have presales and then just leave projects without exchanges and even take down githubs. It needs to be pointed out that this is a dead project, and not to say - omg what an awsome coin

And you're just an asshole, who doesn't know what to do, you are like a woman with menstruation, drink some cranberry juice, and calm down.
I know perfectly what to do. keeping people not to waste hashrate of this dead coin. And your insults are in level of those in kindergarden. Come back when you reach puberty .
You want me to believe that you're worried about people, no I think there's another reason.

Activity: 10

if he is just a fluder, then who are you? maybe just a scammer? with your f***king shit "velum rex coin" your coin is real scam, you beter shut your mouth and don't speak bad things about this coin.
At least my coin will have exchanges and development unlike this waste of time. I will speak as much as I want, i base what i write on facts.

I got the impression that you have something personal with them, Grin Grin Grin how they have offended you?

if he is just a fluder, then who are you? maybe just a scammer? with your f***king shit "velum rex coin" your coin is real scam, you beter shut your mouth and don't speak bad things about this coin.
At least my coin will have exchanges and development unlike this waste of time. I will speak as much as I want, i base what i write on facts.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: