Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RNG Coin (RNG) - Hybrid PoW, Pos mineable crypto currency. - page 8. (Read 24652 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
How many coins does the mixed POS need to hold?
What is the reward per block?
Now, no POS.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
How many coins does the mixed POS need to hold?
What is the reward per block?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any
public track records?
Activity: 7
If the project is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?
Activity: 9
What kind protection methods you are using from hacker attacks phishing and other unfriendly interventions?
Activity: 10
Hi, is it possible to add your RNGC to my online gift card market?
Activity: 12
Lol, i had no doubt they will find a way how to spit in miners faces Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Way to go guys, and congratz to all miners who has bags full of useless, with no future development coin.  Please keep your pitty exchanges to yourself, at least leave us some dignity.  
And to all future investors. Take care with this coin, as team has shown how quickly they can change mind about things.

yeap, very interesting and unexpected move from RNG team, I'm very interested to what expect from them in future
I can see, they running ICO, getting some money. Then create new chain to create another ICO and dumping previous chain. They can do it for ages really Cheesy
Its called never ending LoopICO Cheesy 
Activity: 89
It's fast and very good, I think this would be a great project and very long.
Activity: 14
so when will be real date of exchanges?
Activity: 5
Lol, i had no doubt they will find a way how to spit in miners faces Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Way to go guys, and congratz to all miners who has bags full of useless, with no future development coin.  Please keep your pitty exchanges to yourself, at least leave us some dignity.  
And to all future investors. Take care with this coin, as team has shown how quickly they can change mind about things.

yeap, very interesting and unexpected move from RNG team, I'm very interested to what expect from them in future
Activity: 12
Activity: 7
Do you have other goals that are not listed in your roadmap?
Activity: 6
did you created new logo for RNGC?
Activity: 95
Well...strange idea the random but it could be something different in crypto copy and paste family. Anyway what commercial use case could find this coin?
There are tons of shitcoins around...

Hello, yeap the commercial use already existed into the Fatum ICO gambling ICO project. This is gaming platform https://chaingames.io where RNG Coin integrated into the games and responsible for random number generation, encryption and fairness control.

Here is brief video explanation how it works:
https://s8.postimg.cc/92cwachth/xcxc.png

interesting future of RNG coin
Activity: 95
What will happen to the old RNG? Can we swap old RNG to new RNG?

As it was explained yesterday "We've decided to change the name to RNGC (RNG Coin Classic) and list it into the two exchanges. It will be fair decisions and all current miners will able to trade the coin into the exchanges. The date of listing RNGC is around late September, early October."

Once again, current RNG Coin has no nothing with current Fatum ICO. Participators whom purchasing RNG Coins into the Fatum ICO, purchasing the brand new coin with integrated Hybrid POS algorithm, which going to protect the coin from double spend attack and make it stable and secure.

So current RNG Coin will be renamed to RNGC. Is it clear now?
Activity: 66
People are stupid to sell this beauty, wait till they are on a exchange, you will get much higher prices.Right now 2 years in crypto, and this is the coin with the fastest transactions I have seen till now. I think this can be important in the future.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Well...strange idea the random but it could be something different in crypto copy and paste family. Anyway what commercial use case could find this coin?
There are tons of shitcoins around...
Activity: 8
Very good and perspective coin. Clear team, no premine... and it's really decentralized.
I think people need more info about RNG coin destiny
Pages:
Jump to: