Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RNG Coin (RNG) - Hybrid PoW, Pos mineable crypto currency. - page 4. (Read 24652 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4
C'mon guys.  Grin

This can actually be a decent project if supported by the community. Could use more PoW miners and more volume on Stex.io until more listings come along. The price is currently at least 25% lower and thus profits are 25%+ less than one would earn mining BTC. It should be worth 4 to 5 satoshi if the mining hash power was worth the around same as BTC or DGB. Proof of stake is going to begin fairly soon, so it's a great time to get in early and hold on until it's price has gone up to something a little more reasonable... either by mining or buying considering the price is currently lower than it costs to mine. Difficulty will only increase as time goes on; according to the explorer, overall hashrate has been slowly but steadily increasing along with difficulty. Number of used addresses has also been increasing pretty consistently along with the number of unused addresses. The number of transactions tend to vary wildly per day as the brand new exchange listing (and coin re-launch) gains traction. Luckily, Stex does have quite a bit of volume available to it on the exchange ... it likely just needs some time. As difficulties increase, it will only drive the price up because the cost of mining it goes up just like with BTC.

The listing on Stex.io less than a week old is here: https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/RNG/5

It's also paired with USDT.

The project's website: https://rng-coin.io/
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4
exchange??

This is listed on Stex.io as of a few days ago under BTC and USDT trading pairs. I'm going to support this for the time being while I try to talk the guy who started this into working with me to make this coin more transparent & help get listed on more exchanges like Cryptopia. I've been making suggestions to the dev on the coin's Discord channel and will be looking to contact him again in the near future. I believe this coin has potential but it has to be handled in the right way going forward. I have a couple of miners going on this 24/7 and am holding everything at the moment. Reason being, given that the coin was just re-launched a few days ago it will take some days before PoS is activated according to the devs. Looking forward to mining coins via PoS when that starts as well.

Unfortunately, in the end decisions will be up to him and I'm not sure I can get him to let me help with the project in any way.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Dear users, finally we've been listed in Stex.com

Available pairs:
RNG-BTC
RNG-USDT

Exchange website: https://www.stex.com

Congratulations.
Activity: 2
exchange??
There will be no exchange! There will be a transition to a new algorithm - maybe X11, or Lira2, or Cryptonote... Dev has not decided yet...

You mean to tell me theyre going to change it again? Was script before and they 0ed out everyones coins looks like; now its sha-256 with 90mill + ; mean to tell me just going to 0 out the coin again instead of just releasing it.  Thats stupid. Going to end up pissing off every miner by time do want to release the coin and fail anyways cus no one will mine it.
Activity: 204
exchange??
There will be no exchange! There will be a transition to a new algorithm - maybe X11, or Lira2, or Cryptonote... Dev has not decided yet...
Activity: 452
Activity: 2
Hey guys. Merry xmas.

Just started mining this coin few days ago with my pool. Was directed over here to post a few questions but after reading these threads have to say its kinda concerning.

My first question is price; Ive searched high n low cant find anything anywhere on value. If search the ticker (RNG) comes up as a different company. Is there no exchanges, not recognized, never been traded, ect.  Dnt understand the pre-mine requirements if some of the coins werent going to set the price.

2nd question is POS/Minting/Staking. I understand concept; use coins to mint blocks. What dont understand is what needs to be done to Mint. Is it automatic? Or do you have to setup something for it. This is all been unclear.

3rd is trying to understand prior history; what is with the bad feedback about dev's and say coins were lost?

Thanks
Keep up good work.

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
New wallet does not see old coins. How old coins will be transferred to new blockchain ?

And what about old coins or are they lost?

Unfortunately it's not supporting anymore.
You SCAM dev, and and all your actions are fraudulent!

I agree, I'm mining a coin on a scrypt algorithm. You changed the algorithm, but all mined coins should remain with the miners. It has always been like this
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
New wallet does not see old coins. How old coins will be transferred to new blockchain ?

You SCAM dev, and and all your actions are fraudulent!
Dear users,
after the negotiations with the few exchanges we are happy to announce that STEX cryptotrading platform is accepted RNG Coin's listing. Currently we are working under the integration. Listing pairs is RNG-BTC, RNG-USDT. We hope that integration will be done before the new year. Congratiulations for everyone, it's very mportant step for the RNG Coin.

Find out more about STEX - https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/stex/

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

Hi. My wallet shows this warning today:

"WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers of the issue."

Transactions and balance are correct. I've deleted all data (except wallet.dat) and resynced with the blockchain, but warning persist

Dear users, issue with wallets has been resolved. We've uploaded fixed wallets, please download it and install, but before this please make a backup of "wallet.dat" file. Thanks.
Activity: 11
Hi. My wallet shows this warning today:

"WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers of the issue."

Transactions and balance are correct. I've deleted all data (except wallet.dat) and resynced with the blockchain, but warning persist
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
It's similar to Emercoin Proof-of-Stake block generation. The process of generating blocks with Proof-of-Stake is loosely referred to as minting. RNG Coin age maturity is 30 days. This means, the UTXO (Unspent Transaction Output) that added the RNG to your balance must sit unspent for 30 days before it becomes eligible to generate a PoS block. Read more
Eventually, I have had better understanding on the block-rewards and PoS age of the RNG coin.
Thank you so much for the meaningful clarification.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

theminingpool.online

RNG Coin [RNG] SHA256 Added to TheMiningPool.online!

RNG Coin [RNG] SHA256
stratum+tcp://theminingpoolstratum.selfip.com:3118 MED DIFF PORT (Deafult)
stratum+tcp://theminingpoolstratum.selfip.com:4118 HIGH DIFF PORT (for MRR and NH)

Activity: 63
Min POS Age - 30 days
Max POS Age - 90 Days

Can you explain more about the min and max PoS age, please.

It's similar to Emercoin Proof-of-Stake block generation. The process of generating blocks with Proof-of-Stake is loosely referred to as minting. RNG Coin age maturity is 30 days. This means, the UTXO (Unspent Transaction Output) that added the RNG to your balance must sit unspent for 30 days before it becomes eligible to generate a PoS block. Read more
Dear users,
due to integration of hybrid algorithm and saving the comment functions in the RNG Coin, developers changed the algorithm to SHA-256 for the technical reasons.
Currently we've negotiations with a few exchanges, soon we will make an announce. Hopefully we will listed at least into the one exchange this year.
Pages:
Jump to: