Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RNS] Renos - A community Based Cryptocurrency - page 11. (Read 131628 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Is any major growth expected?
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
If the community and the interest continue to grow next year as these previous months 2018 will be a great year for reindeer, I keep my coins for now.
Activity: 728
I still have some Renos in my wallet. Will be selling them next year.

Any specific date set when you are going to sell them next year?
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I still have some Renos in my wallet. Will be selling them next year.
Activity: 432
renos team has a nice budget left frop unswapped coins, i'm sure they'll use it wisely and promote the coin as it deserves
Hi, is Vitalik Butterin somehow involved with this project or why would you put up that foto? Is he an advisor or factor?

What photo? I don't see any photo.

He could easily afford a countless number of plastic surgeries to look like that! Tongue
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Hi, is Vitalik Butterin somehow involved with this project or why would you put up that foto? Is he an advisor or factor?

What photo? I don't see any photo.

The price now invites me to buy more, I would like to have two masternodes more. So it can be seen in slack the development goes on @ColdZerk.

How many coins are required for a masternode and what is the current return those nodes earn you?
You need 30K RNS to be able to running a renos masternode, and your masternode revenue a variable around 6 - 20 RNS per day.

hm ok so profitability is not really that great at the moment, but I think RNS is rather a long term bet anyway. What do you think?
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
Now keep the coin. even in the summer when the price rose to 6000 didn't want to sell them. Believe in the project and that it will evolve and the community grow.
By the way I decided what to do with 3 million coins. What was decided? burn? slightly missed this question in mind
That's true @johntradez, the great community working together is one of the things I like most about this project. That's why whenever I can I buy some more coins Cheesy
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Has there been a review of the roadmap since the one posted on March 1? I would like to know where this coin is at with its prediction market and credit union analysis. The strong community is a good plus but either of these features would help this coin reach new highs.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
The price now invites me to buy more, I would like to have two masternodes more. So it can be seen in slack the development goes on @ColdZerk.

How many coins are required for a masternode and what is the current return those nodes earn you?
You need 30K RNS to be able to running a renos masternode, and your masternode revenue a variable around 6 - 20 RNS per day.

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Is developing going on?
No big news but Renos price did +80% for last week. Rather strange. Just an usual pump?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I agree. Renos is microcap coin with large growth potential. It was started 9 months ago, so it’s not young project in cryptoworld. I won’t sell it before 1$ price. It’s real price for this coin in future (in 1 year distantion).

There is too much competition and it continues to raise. You should carefully choose your investing money. i do not say Renos is bad but has hard times
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hey guys if any of you are curious about anything please come join our slack... its the best source of current information

I lurk a little here but not as much as I should... Take care!

SLACK: https://renoscoin.herokuapp.com/

WWW: https://www.renoscoin.com/
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added RenosCoin as a payment option for it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Now you can mine with your rig and get paid in RNS, we mine the most profitable coin in the algo you choose and pay you the equivalent in RNS!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for RenosCoin Pay:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u RR5Lt9xLiBTMaWinFXmi6S1trd8T7NeLyV -p c=RNS

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/RNS

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/site/peers?id=1809

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

So this coin already had a spike to 10 cents per coin? Was that a classic pump or were there some huge news justifying the increase back then? Considering getting an RNS position. If it gets back to the ATH that would be a nice return.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
What happened to this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: