Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RNS] Renos - A community Based Cryptocurrency - page 9. (Read 131625 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Hi,
i've a question. Staking is in effect only if you have a masternode? If i've less then 30k rns and leave them in my wallet will they stake something or not?
I tried to find this info but couldn't.
Thanks Smiley
Activity: 29
Does it bother anyone that Satoshi was anonymous? I understand what you're saying though there's nothing to be concerned about, I dont know a lot of lower cap coins who start out that way, but maybe thats just me?

Why the whole team of RENOS are anonymous? Look at team section on their web-site.
Does anyone (RNS holders) bother about it?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hi devs, believe in Renos and bought enough for MasterNode (30k Renos).
But please point the link to Renos Wallet on main web-site.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
All ok with Renos, but there is some lack of marketing now.
Devs are alive and working. You may see all in slack chat.

Yes marketing and word of mouth are areas that we all need to step up. Remember being on the ground floor doesn't mean what can this coin do for me, it means what can I do for this coin.

I think Renos has an exciting future ahead.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Why the whole team of RENOS are anonymous? Look at team section on their web-site.

I see no issue with the devs being anonymous.

I remember when this project stalled as its creator had some issues and could not continue. The current devs took over and rescued the project. Through their actions I can see that they are good people and I fully support their identities being hidden. Unfortunately our society attacks those working outside the norm and this can put some people at risk.

Activity: 476
Merit: 253
All ok with Renos, but there is some lack of marketing now.
Devs are alive and working. You may see all in slack chat.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Hi. Any news or its just BTC moves? Price is down. If it's just BTC and no bad news I'm holding, that's solid coin for sure
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
How much RNS do i need to run masternode? That`s pity to see such decrease of price in BTC from late summer.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Жaль y мeня пpoблeмы c aнглийcким)
Bepю в этy мoнeтy, oнa eщe ceбя пoкaжeт)
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
i think rns  won't have the large adoption we are searching for until widen the community and attract some MN whales. I think we need to increase - somehow - the masternode rewards, cause as of right now, it's way way way way to low to seem attractive. and the more nodes, the less this already tiny reward becomes.
There are only 150 nodes and the reward is 15%/year. Only if RNS's price will jump 10-20 times will this seem like a worthy endeavour
Activity: 171
In the vote for the new Renos coin logo I vote for the logo number 1. All three are nice. But the logo 1 i like the most.
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
erikpa you may see some error message when the failure occurs? Or it simply closes and nothing else happens? If you give all the possible information maybe we can help you.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
I hope so, @Rugosa. Especially considering that bl4ck followed very well the advice of Richie and he know how to create a community, I hope to see RNS in trex in 2018.
Activity: 52
It works for me without any problem erikpa. Have you tried to reinstall it again? Making a copy of the wallet.dat of course.

Not much to reinstall. Just an exe to run.  I tried another machine and it seems the same is happening.

Activity: 137
Merit: 104
This is a pretty good coin with free masternode hosting. Trex will add soon enough.
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
It works for me without any problem erikpa. Have you tried to reinstall it again? Making a copy of the wallet.dat of course.
Activity: 52
The windows version of the wallet does not run smoothly. It lags and freezes.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
It's amazing Renos is still alive.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Hi. I've read WP, sound really good. I'm buying more RNS while its super cheap. Where can I read more about the Bot?
I agree with you, friend. By the way, now the price has slipped even in $, It's time to buy) I think there's no sense to wait that it will fall,
But it says "it's not exactly" Wink Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: