Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RNS] Renos - A community Based Cryptocurrency - page 7. (Read 131625 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Do coins on Cryptopia need to be swapped? Thanks in advance for response Cheesy
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
404 Error
From Renos' Slack, it seems the listing will be on Crypto-Bridge DEX. Will update upon confirmation.
Update: Renos was submitted for listing on Crypto-Bridge. Let's wait the confirmation from the DEX team.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 124
Hey Everyone,

A majority of our updates and discussion take place on our telegram and slack channels.  We will continue to try to touch base with those on these forums.

We are publishing our updated 2018 roadmap shortly and we are finalizing our Renotron software.

If you recently purchased $RNS on an exchange there is no need to swap it.  All of the pre-swap RNS is no longer available on exchange.

You can keep up to date with us at:

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/RenosCoin

Slack: : https://renoscoin.herokuapp.com/ 

Cheers,

bl4ck

Activity: 109
Merit: 5
hodl
Where can I see the latest news from developers?

You should check either slack or telegram. They will soon release renotron .
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Where can I see the latest news from developers?
Activity: 324
Merit: 261
i have put RENOS on my watchlist to see what will happened in fews weeks, now i'm sure i have made the right decision to not invest!

lol good for you
Activity: 88
i have put RENOS on my watchlist to see what will happened in fews weeks, now i'm sure i have made the right decision to not invest!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hi Guys anyone have issues on Mac wallet. keeps crashing:( I got the latest operating system for mac. Thank you.
Looks like i missed the swap. Has not touched wallet.dat since the airdrop. How can i get my coins now?

You just need to join renos-slack channel, and post your any query there you will get reply/support from renos devs regarding your query/issue. they're very active team.

I've bought recently on cryptopia, do I need to swap?

Swap on cryptopia?  Huh
Activity: 43
Hi guys, wondering what's the actual ROI for 1 masternode for RNS? Thanks!
Activity: 33
"Error: This currency is currently halted or in maintenance mode. Please try again later."

Can't withdrawal my RNS from coinexchange and can't sell em.  Huh
Looks like i missed the swap. Has not touched wallet.dat since the airdrop. How can i get my coins now?

You just need to join renos-slack channel, and post your any query there you will get reply/support from renos devs regarding your query/issue. they're very active team.

I've bought recently on cryptopia, do I need to swap?
Activity: 14
Hi everyone. can someone forward the idea to the devs to integrate arbitraging XRB in renotron bot?
this might be huge selling point for the bot once xrb wallets are stable on the exchanges
thx
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Activity: 154
@bonzocorleonee
is there any plan to implement privacy feature?
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
Just fantastic growth. for me with 300 sat 1500 to make the X5 very cool. Many have been waiting for this since the summer after growth. I hope that the developers will continue to work actively on the project and we will earn more profit on RNS
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
any thoughts of this coin n future ?

worth being part of community and have a NODE > ?

the 4 feedback friends

namaste
Activity: 2
  Hello I am new to Renos and am very excited about the coin, especially the future Credit Union project. Does anyone know the status of the project?
Bought on topia, is swap required?
Pages:
Jump to: