Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RNS] Renos - A community Based Cryptocurrency - page 10. (Read 131626 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 429
@Timmeyyy85 have more patience, the target audience that whitepaper is not for the most technical, wait.
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
sorry but the whitepaper is a fucking joke.
I could have done that in 20 minutes just copying the information from the website
It's v1 of Whitepaper and there is new info in it especially for newbies who didn't learn info about this coin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
sorry but the whitepaper is a fucking joke.
I could have done that in 20 minutes just copying the information from the website
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
keep the coin for a long time. I've always thought the project perspective. I think that now is just super underrated. Expected in 2018 a serious profit.
That now leaves WHITE paper just great. I am sure after that the price will go up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Hi. I've read WP, sound really good. I'm buying more RNS while its super cheap. Where can I read more about the Bot?
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
Nice to hear it. It'll be very interesting to read new WP release.
Coin is alive!
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Good Morning,

We will be releasing our whitepaper later today.  I will be sure to link it in this thread.

Please be sure to follow us on twitter and to join us on our Slack channel to get notifications of project updates.

Thanks,

- bl4ck
Activity: 281
Cheesy is there any coin specific message you wanted to get across?
There is no meaning in the messages of stupid newbies that take posting on BTT as a job: "what ico price", "i expect good returns", "dev is a good person with good background will make token worth $100".
All these dumb messages just increase their post count and account level, so that they could enroll bounty campaigns and shitpost further. The idiots could also go sweep the streets for a living, but spamming is paid better and it's a lot easier to do - both jobs require little to none mental participation.

I encourage all responsible forum members to flag and report trash messages and users.
What is a renos bot?  why is this coin not going to $1?  It should!
https://github.com/RenosCoin/RenoBot
Renos Bot is a trading bot. I cannot comment on the functionality. From what I have read in the Renos Slack, it is required to hold 10000 Renos for using the trading bot.
Why not 1 USD? Seriously? I do not exclude the possibility of Renos going to 1$ during a savage pump, but don't see anything to hold that level.
The entire masternode theme is overhyped and unsustainable IMO. Masternodes aside will not ensure the demand for a coin, if it has no real use.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Hundred years in this branch did not go. I look new faces have appeared) The price certainly because of a swing with bitcoin walks, but in the long term much good at this project. Well, let's hope for bitkoyn for the holidays will go into the flat, although it's hard to believe.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
As much effort as possible to maintain community development, will bring positive results to this project, coins can keep its price very well, steadily rising

Cheesy is there any coin specific message you wanted to get across?
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
As much effort as possible to maintain community development, will bring positive results to this project, coins can keep its price very well, steadily rising
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
The price now invites me to buy more, I would like to have two masternodes more. So it can be seen in slack the development goes on @ColdZerk.

Remember not to buy any new masternode coins.  Renos is an old masternode coin and it is stable.  New masternode coins will crash .
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
The Renos trading volume was at its high of 5-15 BTC in May-June, just before the coin swap. It's unfortunate the post-swap price rose detracted from the volume - I think too many holders had illusive expectations of Renos in terms of development and price (me too), holding their coins too tight.
I am looking to see the final version of Renosbot and a Youtube guide for it would be welcome. Let's hope that will help attract new people into the community.

What is a renos bot?  why is this coin not going to $1?  It should!
The Renos trading volume was at its high of 5-15 BTC in May-June, just before the coin swap. It's unfortunate the post-swap price rose detracted from the volume - I think too many holders had illusive expectations of Renos in terms of development and price (me too), holding their coins too tight.
I am looking to see the final version of Renosbot and a Youtube guide for it would be welcome. Let's hope that will help attract new people into the community.
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
@NeuroticR now is when he starts to be more alive than ever, the community continues to grow and that is positive to the project.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Is this project dying slowly? Is any update coming soon or later?
`

Renos will never die. simply because Renos coin beside community. any coin have community will exist as much as its community support it.
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Is this project dying slowly? Is any update coming soon or later?
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Is any major growth expected?

Yes, it will commence in 16 days, 7 hours, 2 minutes and 9 seconds. See you on the moon!
Pages:
Jump to: