Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RNS] Renos - A community Based Cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 131626 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Which exchanges are you planning? When will it be possible to trade tokens?
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
What exchanges can use? (didn't see it in topic)

cryptopia, coinexchange.io,..   something else?
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
Nowadays you can lose your coin even holding private key. Wrote in slack channel about the coin swap in january, dev asked the proof of ownership and when i provided it, dev start to ignore me. Looks like scam.
There wasn't any swap in January.
Swap was in June-July 2017. So, your info is wrong.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
A Cryptocurrency With An Egalitarian Ideology

During the winter of 2017, the Renos team airdropped the coin supply to our then, one thousand community members. This approach was taken to create transparency and a level playing field for all participants, in order to facilitate honest development and community growth. Since then, we’ve been working to continuously evolve our crypto-currency, into a platform of reliability for every day usage.

Our project takes an egalitarian approach, an open policy of melding community and development, to create a unique circumstance where technology and humanity evolve together.

Renos values community. Through discussion and democratic voting, our community decides the future of our project. We want to create that of which users of our platform desire, to harbor constant growth within our project for everyone involved. With a devoted group of amazing community members and a development team staking time and energy, everyone at Renos consistently works together towards constant innovation.

https://medium.com/@renoscoin/a-cryptocurrency-with-an-egalitarian-ideology-45c47f3d06d7
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement
I just joined the retweet contest and did a lot of voting and retweets. I really do want to own once masternode so hope someone dumps on my buy order. I will do another blog update and maybe a video as well, get some of my friends on FB and Twitter to join in..they are into masternodes.. Grin Grin
And what is a retweet contest? Tell me more in detail please. This is very interesting for me. Is this something like a bounty?

Join telegram or slack bro!

Honestly, this coin is slow and steady!

If you can, join slack or telegram to keep up with the latest info
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
I just joined the retweet contest and did a lot of voting and retweets. I really do want to own once masternode so hope someone dumps on my buy order. I will do another blog update and maybe a video as well, get some of my friends on FB and Twitter to join in..they are into masternodes.. Grin Grin
And what is a retweet contest? Tell me more in detail please. This is very interesting for me. Is this something like a bounty?
Activity: 84
Activity: 2268
Merit: 709
Hi Devs, any news for the immediate future?
Activity: 92
Now wallet show me stake reward every 17 minutes.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
When I try to start second Renos master-node got this error message could not allocate vin for collatare/Address, btw it's sync very slowly?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Nowadays you can lose your coin even holding private key. Wrote in slack channel about the coin swap in january, dev asked the proof of ownership and when i provided it, dev start to ignore me. Looks like scam.
Activity: 97
potential Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Everything is bleeding now so I dont care about price. And I've seen a lot of totally dead coins have been pumped so yeah. I like the coin.
btw whats POS APR?
The price will grow. There can be no doubt. This project is suitable for a long-term hold. The price has already jumped to $ 0.2, On the next wave I think it will be higher
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
Everything is bleeding now so I dont care about price. And I've seen a lot of totally dead coins have been pumped so yeah. I like the coin.
btw whats POS APR?
~3%
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
btw whats POS APR?
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
I've never used a bot, is renotron easy to use? Are there any guides / reviews online?

It is easy to use, there is nothing that is out of your control with it, at this point we have simply taken the trading and brought it to your desktop in a single application using the API keys of the exchanges. We are working on releasing a final beta right now before we put out any guides or anything to eliminate the possibility of confusing anyone with an outdated guide.

The interface should be fairly straight forward but if you would like a quick guide on how to get started I am sure we could put one together for you.

Also, I spend more time on Telegram and Slack, mostly Telegram, if you have questions you can join our room https://t.me/renoscoin or DM me @BuRNiNBoNeS and I will be glad to help.
Activity: 28
Are there any activities, such as a reward?
Activity: 16
interesting to say the least
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
I've never used a bot, is renotron easy to use? Are there any guides / reviews online?
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Renos team released early access beta of their Renotron software.

https://twitter.com/RenosCoin/status/973013894162677761

That is an awesome news. by the way where do we can find the Renotron software guide?
Pages:
Jump to: