Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Robot Coin Game- New Faucet Game - Earn more as you level up! - page 11. (Read 38070 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Make this faucet a bit exciting. Come up with some investment plans not big but fair ones as you always tries to be.
Hey everyone, after 2 weeks of data, I realized I was giving much more than I can handle. Like any game, this just needs to be rebalanced. Reward numbers as well as level up/next level numbers have been rebalanced. This is to show you that I intend to stay for a while, and instead of just shutting down, I am finding ways to keep it alive, and make everyone happy Smiley The higher levels have been impacted the most, but you are still earning a lot more than any other faucet! Also, I activated 10 minute claims again!

This was expected, slowly you have to come down. You cant feed everyone.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hey everyone, after 2 weeks of data, I realized I was giving much more than I can handle. Like any game, this just needs to be rebalanced. Reward numbers as well as level up/next level numbers have been rebalanced. This is to show you that I intend to stay for a while, and instead of just shutting down, I am finding ways to keep it alive, and make everyone happy Smiley The higher levels have been impacted the most, but you are still earning a lot more than any other faucet! Also, I activated 10 minute claims again!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
I didnt know that, If I paid out then it will start from 100, oh ok...now I have to start it from 100 hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Before you cashout, there is another confirmation box that asks you if you are sure, and that if you cashout you would return back to level 1...

Yes it asked, and its my mistake, now I am in level 2 again, think I try to reach something closer to 5th level this time...
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Great job on this faucet and the website. Great info. I would suggest adding this BCT thread link to the page as well as a timer notification.

Thank you! Yes I have a link to this thread in the FAQ page, but I suppose I can put it on the main page too Smiley Hmm timer notifications are definitely interesting... I'll look into that Smiley
yeah i think timer alarm would be nice...also now i'm at lv 9 and suddenly i have to claim every 20 minutes is kind of a drag...perhaps i'll cashout for now...

Sorry I had to increase to 20 minutes because I was having to give more satoshi than I was earning back in ad revenue. If you think about it, 20 minutes is still shorter than most faucets that payout every hour and range from 100- 1,000 satoshis. You are level 9, so you are claiming 2,700 satoshis every 20 minutes.. that's still good right? Anyways, that's why I need the community's help to spread the word. The more visitors and players I get, the more ad revenue I can potentially earn, and lower the claim times. If we reach 5,000 twitter followers, I'll be activating 10 minute claim week for a full 7 days.

Having the 20 minute delay between requests is fine in my book. It's a game, it's all about consistency and leveling up. I personally can't use it all the time but I try to hit it a few times a day just to keep things going.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Great job on this faucet and the website. Great info. I would suggest adding this BCT thread link to the page as well as a timer notification.

Thank you! Yes I have a link to this thread in the FAQ page, but I suppose I can put it on the main page too Smiley Hmm timer notifications are definitely interesting... I'll look into that Smiley
yeah i think timer alarm would be nice...also now i'm at lv 9 and suddenly i have to claim every 20 minutes is kind of a drag...perhaps i'll cashout for now...

Sorry I had to increase to 20 minutes because I was having to give more satoshi than I was earning back in ad revenue. If you think about it, 20 minutes is still shorter than most faucets that payout every hour and range from 100- 1,000 satoshis. You are level 9, so you are claiming 2,700 satoshis every 20 minutes.. that's still good right? Anyways, that's why I need the community's help to spread the word. The more visitors and players I get, the more ad revenue I can potentially earn, and lower the claim times. If we reach 5,000 twitter followers, I'll be activating 10 minute claim week for a full 7 days.
no apologies needed...you do what you must do...the fact that the site is still going strong is a great achievement...and you are still active updating is a major plus too... Smiley
but yeah i guess i need to try and make a withdrawal just to cover my loss on some other collapsed faucet and "magic" coindoubler sites...  Cheesy

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I didnt know that, If I paid out then it will start from 100, oh ok...now I have to start it from 100 hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Before you cashout, there is another confirmation box that asks you if you are sure, and that if you cashout you would return back to level 1...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
It would be good if the timer is over then a beep comes.
a good faucet...a little slow load at first and lately theres a game connect the dots that seem to be a problem on my android browser...other than that i am enjoying this faucet..got my robot to lvl 7 now...hopefully i can reach lvl 20...and i dont really care with reff program...cos most people use reff program to create a reff link to themself...instead this faucet uses bonus from sharing on twitter and facebook is a good idea...i hope there is more promo in the future Grin

How exactly does that bonus work? You get it just for sharing the website? How does Robot Coin Game know that it was me who shared the link instead of another person if there is no ref link? I'm a little confused.
all i did was to click the tweet and fb share button on site..i use my own twitter and fb account..and the bonus is automatically added to the claim..

Huh, interesting. I will give it a try. Thanks!
a good faucet...a little slow load at first and lately theres a game connect the dots that seem to be a problem on my android browser...other than that i am enjoying this faucet..got my robot to lvl 7 now...hopefully i can reach lvl 20...and i dont really care with reff program...cos most people use reff program to create a reff link to themself...instead this faucet uses bonus from sharing on twitter and facebook is a good idea...i hope there is more promo in the future Grin

How exactly does that bonus work? You get it just for sharing the website? How does Robot Coin Game know that it was me who shared the link instead of another person if there is no ref link? I'm a little confused.
all i did was to click the tweet and fb share button on site..i use my own twitter and fb account..and the bonus is automatically added to the claim..

Captcha throwing error continuously and not accepting?
Sorry I forgot to mention, this morning the levelings were reset to go with current balance, so those who got the extra levels from my error earlier, unfortunately go de-leveled. I'm sorry if this inconvenienced anyone, if you were de-leveled, just pm me and I'll put you back to the level you were before.
Since when you put on page that little game "connect the dots", I cant play robotcoingame from my smartphone or tablet. This is a major limitation for me because I always have a smartphone with me, but not a PC. Maybe you'll find a solution to load robotcoin page on smartphone or tablet.

Mobile is fixed now!
Pages:
Jump to: