Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI - page 24. (Read 271862 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
This was my post which got deleted last monday....

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I am feeling sorry for the people who bought at 10-12 or even higher
Buying because of a nice roadmap and lots of promises, but have to deal with a dev whom isn't giving any information only delaying and busy to clean up this thread 

Whishing you all a good week and hopefully Bitkey will be released so you can all dump your bags to jump out of this disaster

Another week with nothing from Bitsta passed.
good luck guys
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
happy birthday to you....happy birthday to you....happy birthday to you....la la la la
happy birthday, nice day for coding.

You are pretty Juicejoice, your face sounds familiar to me Smiley
seriesly?
can you show me your face.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
To the fans and Bitsta: Why would any new investor buy this coin? The answer with Bitsta is great is already taken. I got some and be honnest
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
somebody is buying big amount of rootcoins as news are eminent
legendary
This liar bitsta can not do anything.
He can not even answer the questions:

Hey mister liar bitsta

Today is october 25. 3 days has passed.
Again delay, empty promises and bla bla bla

Show us your Co-Dev ? Who is it ? Is he bitcointalk member ? May be he knows more than you about your project ?

And where is the Roadmap ?

And why studio1one left your team ? I remember he was in like PR manager and I saw it on first page in the list of your Team.

And where is Rootcoin Official site? It's strange. Project has been in existence for three months and still does not have a site.

If bitsta can not answer the questions then why his team is silent? Because bitsta does not say anything to them too Smiley

And as you see 11 days has passed after his last promise (October 22, during the day!)

He deceived us with BitKey 4 times already!

In Bitsta I trust...good surprises will come to those who are loyal and not ping pong people. I know what its going on but I cant tell Smiley price is going up for a reason
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
This liar bitsta can not do anything.
He can not even answer the questions:

Hey mister liar bitsta

Today is october 25. 3 days has passed.
Again delay, empty promises and bla bla bla

Show us your Co-Dev ? Who is it ? Is he bitcointalk member ? May be he knows more than you about your project ?

And where is the Roadmap ?

And why studio1one left your team ? I remember he was in like PR manager and I saw it on first page in the list of your Team.

And where is Rootcoin Official site? It's strange. Project has been in existence for three months and still does not have a site.

If bitsta can not answer the questions then why his team is silent? Because bitsta does not say anything to them too Smiley

And as you see 11 days has passed after his last promise (October 22, during the day!)

He deceived us with BitKey 4 times already!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
do you have good news for us?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi, check the wallet version and if you are not, update to the last version Smiley
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Hi. Why my wallet have 20 connection but stop sync at block 4685 ? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1330
Bittrex volume doesn't look that great, if this keeps up like this then there is a risk of being delisted.
Bitsta, can you give us an estimate in % on how far along you are with developments?

HE WILL NOT.
Activity: 336
Bittrex volume doesn't look that great, if this keeps up like this then there is a risk of being delisted.
Bitsta, can you give us an estimate in % on how far along you are with developments?
legendary
happy birthday to you....happy birthday to you....happy birthday to you....la la la la

You mean, LOOKS familiar?  Grin

Yes Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

You mean, LOOKS familiar?  Grin
legendary

legendary
legendary
Activity: 364
Happy Birthday, Bitsta bitcointalk account Smiley
I hope, we would celebrate something new from Root before second birthday.
lets sing happy birthday to u , come on
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Happy Birthday, Bitsta bitcointalk account Smiley
I hope, we would celebrate something new from Root before second birthday.
legendary
I am with you too, bitsta. Stay strong mate.

+1
still hold the root, come on,bitsta .
work hard.
legendary
CryptoJohn very good post and Weekend Warrior your post has been a bit better this time, lets not lose faith. My feeling and true feeling is bitsta  will come with great news sooner than later. He might have decided now not to say anything till he has really finished news to say instead of saying something and then be a delayed, so he is acting wisely now.

All I ask its not attack the dev, This coin has a great potential and its very undervalue and we all know this coin will grow like hell once bitsta  come with the news that Bitkey is finished, Perhaps Bitkey is finished and he is testing it or doing something else with it, who knows! ANd if that's the case we will all be happy bunnies.

Lets give bitsta  the benefit of the doubt and you have my full trust bitsta.

Rootcoin to the moon!!!
Pages:
Jump to: