Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI - page 23. (Read 271862 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Dropping by and giving a short comment is not really helping your community Bitsta, we need a little bit more than that or I do at least.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
the dev still show nothing?
I am out at 700 sat, but still pity for this.

we bagheld ourselves and some stupid assholes are trying to fool newbies with evasive words.

do not fall for all vague promises.

and be honest, bista even do not care to spread his vague fake promises.
cyberhacker, my words are not fake promises.

Aha, you are online finally.

Could you post some progress here?

aaaaaaaand gone!!  Roll Eyes

Did he leave or just stopped posting?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

we bagheld ourselves and some stupid assholes are trying to fool newbies with evasive words.

you call it "delays without any further info"?

aaaaaaaand gone!!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
r00t-dev

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
legendary

Guys it all make sense to me, and announcement is coming very soon that will make rootcoin to reach the moon. why the increase? think! I guess are the rootcoin team buying more before they announce what is coming....I just have a feeling they are doing a deal with something big, I don't know I am guessing but if the price is going up from nowhere you just can guess

If this would be truth, then the team would be a bunch of assholes......telling nothing for weeks to their investors and buying cheap themselves.
You are not the smartest in defending Bitsta, are you?

And stop dreaming about moon......
Let me tell you what happens when something is released: maybe a good pump for a few hours, but then it is over. Too many bagholders and more is needed to reach your "moon". After this first pump, Root will go back to lower prices and you'll have to wait for Bitsta's new promises, promises, promises.
Pump after release to 12-15k max
Later back trading around 10 or lower.

+1  bunch of assholes is exactly what they are.
Activity: 66
To all fudders: sell your bagholded coins and go away. If you don't have any root coins do the same. There is topic where you can cry and write your useless sentences all time.

Guys it all make sense to me, and announcement is coming very soon that will make rootcoin to reach the moon. why the increase? think! I guess are the rootcoin team buying more before they announce what is coming....I just have a feeling they are doing a deal with something big, I don't know I am guessing but if the price is going up from nowhere you just can guess

If this would be truth, then the team would be a bunch of assholes......telling nothing for weeks to their investors and buying cheap themselves.
You are not the smartest in defending Bitsta, are you?

And stop dreaming about moon......
Let me tell you what happens when something is released: maybe a good pump for a few hours, but then it is over. Too many bagholders and more is needed to reach your "moon". After this first pump, Root will go back to lower prices and you'll have to wait for Bitsta's new promises, promises, promises.
Pump after release to 12-15k max
Later back trading around 10 or lower.
Activity: 100
leaking all info
Well is there anything new for this coin? I am holding out hope it will deliver some kind of anonymity feature not already seen. Bitkey sounds like it.
legendary
Activity: 961
Good things comes for those who wait.

legendary
Activity: 961
who is the fucking idiot buying up root?
Maybe he is not an idiot, maybe he knows something interesting about future release Wink

i doubt that.

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Well if you guys have noticed, actually, since IncognitoCoin (ICG) removed Mr. "Bitsta" from the picture, ICG has now an ANON wallet with ANON messaging.

Plus with an increase of volume and community participation.

They have just started a Google ads campaign.

Come check it out.

Rememberme?
So what ?
This market (ANON wallet with ANON messaging) is busy NAVAJOcoin. And NAV is better than ICG.
legendary
Well if you guys have noticed, actually, since IncognitoCoin (ICG) removed Mr. "Bitsta" from the picture, ICG has now an ANON wallet with ANON messaging.

Plus with an increase of volume and community participation.

They have just started a Google ads campaign.

Come check it out.

Rememberme?

have no interest in so called anon. gimmick is not working at all
legendary
Maybe he is not an idiot, maybe he knows something interesting about future release Wink

i doubt that.
Activity: 85
legendary
legendary
Activity: 840
Bitsta is worse than ebola.
Pages:
Jump to: