Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI - page 27. (Read 271862 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Don't give Gunther any attention, he is a well known unsuccessful troll. Only visits coins that are going down to make himself feel better. Don't blame him, he doesn't make a bitcoin a month with his normal job.
Hahahahahaha, mister dee dee dee. Yep, calling you a retard. Had to point it out to you cause you would of needed a year to figure it out. Anyway, got more to say? Direct it to me
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
I laughed at you at 8k... now i'm laughing even harder.... hahhahahahahahahahlsidfhlasdhfhasdofuhaahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111  Grin   Grin
why?
Activity: 280
Looks like this coin is beyond dumped.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Just the busy man of Affairs programming, and he has no time to respond here so trolls like you that put a buy order in the nervous hoping to buy cheap coins before the release of updates that the developer develops, what everyone knows more or less versed in crypto. Bitsta one of the best developers and will soon cry those who sold the Root so cheap and those who hoped to buy up cheap and was late for the train. You trolls are so funny and pathetic.  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
I think root is a scam. Bitsta is a scammer.  Four months have passed,no any development on ROOT. Root wallet is still just a clone wallet.  Angry

We should let the shit refund!

+10000
Bitsta  is an expeirenced coder, he was doing the coding work for other coins.

Root is totally a clone wallet. Bitsta didn't develop anything on Root. Shit! Bitsta actually is a scammer. He scam us 4 months.

Hes not a scammer dude, hes a very decent fellow. But what problem has he run into?
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
Bitsta my friend, where i are you. I thought i could count on u as a friend man. Please reply back. Thank you.

Sincerly,
  CS
Activity: 742
I think root is a scam. Bitsta is a scammer.  Four months have passed,no any development on ROOT. Root wallet is still just a clone wallet.  Angry

+10000
Bitsta  is an expeirenced coder, he was doing the coding work for other coins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
All so afraid, when whales to sell or exchange their coins themselves. 1000 Sat for these coins it is a ridiculous price. I still can't believe how stupid those people that are selling so cheap for such a quality product. The real price RootCoin 10000-15000 sat and she will recover soon.  Cool
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

+10000
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
so many people dumping and out?
where is dev?
In another vacation I think)
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
so many people dumping and out?
where is dev?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Bitsta will deliver. He has never not kept his word and has always delivered. Just not always on time. Smiley
Activity: 29
I do see bag holders here. Hopefully Dev delivers.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hey mister liar bitsta

Today is october 25. 3 days has passed.
Again delay, empty promises and bla bla bla

Show us your Co-Dev ? Who is it ? Is he bitcointalk member ? May be he knows more than you about your project ?

And where is the Roadmap ?

And why studio1one left your team ? I remember he was in like PR manager and I saw it on first page in the list of your Team.

And where is Rootcoin Official site? It's strange. Project has been in existence for three months and still does not have a site.

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
bista is gone and a bunch of bagholders are defending for him
Activity: 50
Bitsta is a tough guy, he will handle it. Technology needs time, lets give him oppurtinity to work and we will handle with trolls and kids here.

He is he can and he will. Smiley
Activity: 350
Bitsta is a tough guy, he will handle it. Technology needs time, lets give him oppurtinity to work and we will handle with trolls and kids here.
Activity: 50
Some people just like to troll.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: