Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI - page 31. (Read 271862 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
r00t-dev
Dev still hasn't asnwered my question about the Bitkey report from an IT engineer...

He's been delaying bitkey for a while now, and all we got is a screen shot? That's a slap to the face for all the investors. The price is a reflection of this coin and its dev.

I think this is a stalling tactic.

Hi Nartj,

i ll release a full report once the release-version is ready. we got the majority
of the classes already checked/reviewed. the final review is still outstanding.
sorry but i missed when you asked me. next time please send me a PM
if you don't get a response.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
it  is too later to sell. i bought 5400 at@10000.  i think better hodl. it is not big money for me. but i think it was mistake invest in root.  i haven't profit after 2 month.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hahahahaha that price. Hahahahaha.

Yeah its not much of a laugh if you have btc into it.  Angry

You had plenty of time to sell. Bitsta was fucking up, never kept his promises, so dumptime. I dumped mine around 13k. Fuck, i'm happy.
But you still follow this thread, looks like you got a hard time moving on.
And it's so fucking rude to laugh at the holders of ROOT.
Bitsta did not break his promise yet, he screwed up with the estimate of the BitKey release. As far as I know he did not leave ROOT and is working his ass off.
A lot of the best coins with great developers behind them did not make their own deadline they set and as a result impatient holders dump(can't blame them).
I bought high and this is low. I need to get some btc free then I am buying more ROOT to gain 400% at least when the dev delivers
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

You had plenty of time to sell. Bitsta was fucking up, never kept his promises, so dumptime. I dumped mine around 13k. Fuck, i'm happy.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
This started out so good. With active dev and frequent updates and releases. Now its frequent delays and dev going on month long vacations and price erosion. It really just needs some attention from its dev and a little love and it could be an easy 50k coin.  Undecided
New to crypto, or what?

It's crypto.

Not defending dev, nor blaming you. It's smart money for the few.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 840
Activity: 161
This started out so good. With active dev and frequent updates and releases. Now its frequent delays and dev going on month long vacations and price erosion. It really just needs some attention from its dev and a little love and it could be an easy 50k coin.  Undecided
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
I'm getting kinda depressed with all these delays  Undecided , there are too much fud and trolls here in the thread ....  Cry
Activity: 266
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Dev still hasn't asnwered my question about the Bitkey report from an IT engineer...

He's been delaying bitkey for a while now, and all we got is a screen shot? That's a slap to the face for all the investors. The price is a reflection of this coin and its dev.

Hear that giant sucking sound? It's the sound of all our BTC bitcoins going down the shitter. Fuck!
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
@DEV, please do what you said then community will trust you again.
Activity: 205

You're right, such a report will calm many investors, Dev please explanation in this case.
Activity: 770
is price under ipo?
the ipo is 1000 sat, already below that.

IPO 1000sat? not 10000 sat? everywhere haggard fud Smiley
sorry, missed a 0, whatever,
this is good coin, but for the FUD,it affected.
Activity: 234
Merit: 1

calm before the storm

It is true, but it is much confusion for new users and manipulators who want to understate the price, fud fud...
is price under ipo?
the ipo is 1000 sat, already below that.

IPO 1000sat? not 10000 sat? everywhere haggard fud Smiley
Activity: 770
legendary
Angel investor.
legendary
Angel investor.
Pages: