Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI - page 33. (Read 271862 times)

Activity: 703
Merit: 500
Seems rootkey is a standalone application rather than integrated with the Qt wallet.

er....a little disappointed.

i am already working on the QT-binding.

great work and wait for the launch,
but the maket seem no more active for this.
we need promotion when everything is done.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
anything news?
Yea! Click one page back to see some news bitsta posted.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Cool, BitKey is almost here, and bitsta is working on qt-wallet integration, nice Smiley
Activity: 62
Seems rootkey is a standalone application rather than integrated with the Qt wallet.

Kiss

Good work  Smiley
Activity: 518
r00t-dev

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
This coin looks promising again. Smiley

this coin is doing good again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
This coin looks promising again. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 518
there are only 2btc in order book...
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
has this bottomed, or is faith in the dev continuing to fade?

Neither the release of screenshots and confirmation that BitKey indeed isn't vapourware increased faith in the dev, and caused a number of people in increase their stake, thus causing the price rise to 10K, but hitting that mark also allowed certain people to sell either at a profit or without taking a loss, people who've decided to give up and move on, or who possibly bought a large chunk at 6K and made themselves a handsome profit selling at 10K. thus the price drop.

Overall trading volume is still so low that these things are able to have such a large impact on the market, it's part of why we desperate need to get into another exchange.

With hopefully more regular update of progress however confidence should continue to grow and that will be reflected with a slow increase in price and gain in trading volume.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
has this bottomed, or is faith in the dev continuing to fade?
Activity: 112

I'm certain that Bitkey will be integrated to the qt wallet eventually =p

It is still in early alpha and is more of a proof of concept than anything at the moment it would seem.

afaik it will be integrated in 2.0. The way BitKey operates right now is that it is a standalone application, it doesn't interact with any of the existing opensource code. Or at least that was my best understanding from what I was told, as a lay person I don't necessarily understand all the technical stuff even when it's explained to me.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Activity: 66
I'm still wondering when (if) root will pass 15k.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
Awesome news, this is going to be game changing technology. Wishing you well with continued development
+1
Activity: 164
Awesome news, this is going to be game changing technology. Wishing you well with continued development
Activity: 112
What's happening Bitsta?

Hey Monkeys! how r u doing m8?

we still have some outstanding work but getting close to
the end. i ll be able to announce the release during the coming week.
i am also going to release an update for the RootCoin client in the next days [ROOT v2.1 - updated GUI, checkpoints, alert extension].

here s a small teaser. the GUI is already extended and a lil more complex than on the screenshots.

couple of classes and proj-view.

Fuck yeeeess!!! Forgive my language, but I am just so excited (and admittedly a bit relieved =P)!

Great work Bitsta, we knew you would come through =D

Buying more cheap ROOOOOOOT now =)
Great work Bitsta.

Guys I did promise you a screenshot. Sorry I took an extra couple of days, Bitsta really is a very busy guy.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Whew! Now all the impatient kiddiots can STFU!

Nice bitsa, keep it coming.
Pages:
Jump to: