Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI - page 32. (Read 271862 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
One hell of a long holiday for this dev. Must be European. 5 wks. WTF?

sorry Bobbs,

i underestimated the amount of work and screwed the timeline.
but i am working my balls off to get this done (properly and) as fast
as possible.

Just "sorry" ?
do you have any idea how much money people lost due to your arrogant communication? nothing but promises or silence
does it even bother you?
And again not even a hint when we might expect something.
November, December?

What a fail!!!

As my other posts, this one will be deleted fast i think
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
root  shit      i    go  out ..  bye  bye .
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

sorry Bobbs,

as possible.
take your time ,but need to keep us update as well. thanks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10

sorry Bobbs,

as possible.

Delays is always a MUCH better option then releasing an unfinished product.
I hope you are doing your best to make it as stable as possible, delays doesn't matter at all.
Activity: 518
r00t-dev

sorry Bobbs,

as possible.
Activity: 518
r00t-dev

DEV will be back tomorrow or the day after, everyone deserves a drunk and party Cheesy

DEV is always here.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100

DEV will be back tomorrow or the day after, everyone deserves a drunk and party Cheesy
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Yeah, price should go up, but I think it's delays' fault. If it was right in the schedule there would be a pump nowadays. However if bitsta delivers this week, price will go up after the ann for sure. Everyone is waitin with money for releas I think.
i think it will be delay again... maybe in november
hope not delay, the dev has plenty of time already.

price is not going above 10k, even not with bitkey
Too many bagholders who accumulated in 10-12k zone and are holding now because this dev is not talking with community, only delays, delays, delays

Where is communitymanager? I bet he already left after getting very disappointed

This coin is starting its death spiral. Dev was active and posting daily at the start. now its 5 min here or 6 days later 5 more minutes there. Time to let it go. Too bad it had such promise.  Undecided

he is not here because he is working on bitkey, will not be sat, and corresponded every 5 minutes on the same questions, the whole devotes his time programming...
Yeah, price should go up, but I think it's delays' fault. If it was right in the schedule there would be a pump nowadays. However if bitsta delivers this week, price will go up after the ann for sure. Everyone is waitin with money for releas I think.

Too many bagholders who accumulated in 10-12k zone and are holding now because this dev is not talking with community, only delays, delays, delays

Where is communitymanager? I bet he already left after getting very disappointed

It can easily reach but much more 200k and do not obstruct the bagholders, the coin is the future development and DEV is very capable programmer and honest despite these delays, but have forbearance for him. BitKey it is quite NEW technologist.
Activity: 134
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

This coin is starting its death spiral. Dev was active and posting daily at the start. now its 5 min here or 6 days later 5 more minutes there. Time to let it go. Too bad it had such promise.  Undecided
Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Very optimistic. Jan is more likely at this rate.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 350
calm before the storm? Smiley Its too quiet in here. It needs promotion. BitKey do really needs a promotion according to its innovation.
but the price not like the storm,
hope will come with big storm.
Activity: 350
calm before the storm? Smiley Its too quiet in here. It needs promotion. BitKey do really needs a promotion according to its innovation.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hi, bitsta,  I am a senior java P2P programmer, is there anything I can do to help bitkey development.

I think he has that handled, I've been asking if anyone could help me get a faucet up and running though.
Activity: 125
Hi, bitsta,  I am a senior java P2P programmer, is there anything I can do to help bitkey development.
Pages:
Jump to: