Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI - page 43. (Read 271862 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
He has 16 minutes to make his dead line before some one dumps and crashes the market  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
Activity: 45
People, relax. Bitsta released Root 2.0 just a few days ago.

I'm sure he is putting the final touches on Bitkey and making sure it will be ready for the release date.

He is online on IRC right now, you can access it via the wallet or on freenode =)

The newbie fudders are just trying to pick up some cheap coins here before the next pump with Bitkey, so investors do not despair, this is to be expected  Wink

Hey Monkeys,

we ve been testing bitkey beta since last week and are finalising the release version. We ll have
bitkey tested by a promovated IT-engineer who is going to provide me a full code & functionality
report BEFORE release. This 3rd party analysis is to ensure a secure and properly tested enviroment
for cryptocurrency-transactions. I already said it and will say it again and again: i won't ever risk
users coins/time by releasing crapy software. People have done it before and we saw where it ended.
Thats the main reason for all the delays. I am doing the whole development on long-term view and
without any time-pressure. The time in this community teached me that fudders will always fud, doesn't
matter what a dev does (in fact they troll and fud mostly good projects..). Anyway, i ll always do my best to satisfy every user.

P.S. i ll be online today and tomorrow and then i am taking 2 days off till sunday afternoon (cent. europe). so if anybody has
questions or looking for some (dev)smalltalk: JOIN IRC tonight or tomorrow.

thanks!
bitsta

5 days later and nothing? Not even a peep. Damn.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 112
I'm sure I've missed this somewhere in the last 80 pages... but what's the fix for getting the wallet to sync?  Mine is stuck at block 4371.  Thanks.

Probably just need to update to the latest wallet from the OP I'm this thread. Should be V2 with built in IRC and block explorer =)
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I'm sure I've missed this somewhere in the last 80 pages... but what's the fix for getting the wallet to sync?  Mine is stuck at block 4371.  Thanks.
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
To all impatient investors: please dump your coins. I'm really bored reading your complains and cryings.

+1
mm4
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
To all impatient investors: please dump your coins. I'm really bored reading your complains and cryings.
Activity: 63
It's Sunday! Hopefully good news from Bitsta. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Like I said, I really have no information as to whether or not Bitkey is going to released on time or if there will be a delay.

I was merely giving my assessment of the situation based on the impression i got from Bitsta's post.

I am not worried if it is delayed or not. It makes little difference to me. I am holding my ROOT until at least the end of this year after the launch of Rootex, and if it goes well, much much longer =)

For me while anon transactions are a great feature for any coin, having a crypto which is backed by shares in a great exchange, that is really game changing imo.

Just asking in case I missed something, but what exactly is the guarantee that RootEx will fare better than other new exchanges have?
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Activity: 63
Bitsta said he would be back on Sunday. Hopefully with good news for us all. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I also paid 10k satashi hope we run soon.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
I don't know this for sure, but I think it is safe to assume that Bitkey will not be released on the 28th unfortunately.

Bitsta has said that it is being tested by a 3rd party coder to be completely sure that it can not be exploited.

It is a completely new and unique anon which Lynda to me like it will be the best and most completely anon solution developed in crypto to date.

Because of the way it works as I understand from the white paper there is a possibility that if it is not programmed very carefully and perfectly then it could be susceptible to exploitation and people could attempt to steal coins.

This is why I don't mind waiting a bit longer for it to be released since when it is done right, it will be worth the wait.

Fair enough - but I think it would help to have a general guesstimate of how far the date might be pushed back. Are we talking days, weeks or months?

this makes no sense at all!
Dev announced that he will be offline til sunday, just before the announced release and you start this kind of discussions   Roll Eyes
In his last post, he didn't announce any delay. Just wait and see...the only thing you are doing, is bringing concerns

Like I said, I really have no information as to whether or not Bitkey is going to released on time or if there will be a delay.

I was merely giving my assessment of the situation based on the impression i got from Bitsta's post.

I am not worried if it is delayed or not. It makes little difference to me. I am holding my ROOT until at least the end of this year after the launch of Rootex, and if it goes well, much much longer =)

For me while anon transactions are a great feature for any coin, having a crypto which is backed by shares in a great exchange, that is really game changing imo.

I am happy that I bought some at 10K sat. This coin looks decent.
Activity: 112
I don't know this for sure, but I think it is safe to assume that Bitkey will not be released on the 28th unfortunately.

Bitsta has said that it is being tested by a 3rd party coder to be completely sure that it can not be exploited.

It is a completely new and unique anon which Lynda to me like it will be the best and most completely anon solution developed in crypto to date.

Because of the way it works as I understand from the white paper there is a possibility that if it is not programmed very carefully and perfectly then it could be susceptible to exploitation and people could attempt to steal coins.

This is why I don't mind waiting a bit longer for it to be released since when it is done right, it will be worth the wait.

Fair enough - but I think it would help to have a general guesstimate of how far the date might be pushed back. Are we talking days, weeks or months?

Dev announced that he will be offline til sunday, just before the announced release and you start this kind of discussions   Roll Eyes
In his last post, he didn't announce any delay. Just wait and see...the only thing you are doing, is bringing concerns

Activity: 86

Yeah, one thing you have to give Bitsta is that if there is a delay or problem he usually lets us know. Sometimes at the last minute, for sure, but always fair if that's the case. The best thing I like about this coin is that bit key is one cog in a large wheel I mean, next is RootEX. The two together is a frightening wonderful idea.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

Pages:
Jump to: