Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI - page 41. (Read 271862 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
r00t-dev
can't believe even bista can fuck up ppl in crypto crisis days.   Cry

dude i am not fu**** anybody.

most of you guys are f*** yourself.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
r00t-dev
WOW

You took a vacation the week before a big stated release and cant tell anyone? Your real professional

yeah i took 2 days off. i announced it and i informed the community.
gtfo.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
can't believe even bista can fuck up ppl in crypto crisis days.   Cry
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
He has 16 minutes to make his dead line before some one dumps and crashes the market  Cry

Yes. Sell it now. Only 3 BTC buying orders...sell it while you can yet

Go sell me your coins  Grin

No, I'm first Grin

Guys, sell it to me! Found this strange post: https://twitter.com/geoc0in/status/503010561299603457

Evidence?
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
wtf 9k sat , there is much blood in the streets ....  Cry
legendary
Angel investor.
@bitsta, can you post the new roadmap?
legendary
Angel investor.
Great job Dev.  Roll Eyes

You mean postponing bitkey delivery is a good news?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Bitcointalk needs to be dismantled. How any coin can survive is beyond me.
Activity: 112
The scam is on. Holiday before release and nothing even said? WTF? Time to DUMP!
Now settle down. He did announce that he would be taking a few days off and he has touched base since.

If Bitsta was pulling a scam he would have disappeared a long time ago. He has hung around and has been releasing updates long after he got the IPO coins.

He is genuine and will come through in the end. He just needs to be better with his communication  Grin

I smell dumping  Sad , but I will hold and maybe I buy more..  Tongue
Activity: 112
Pretty hilarious seeing all the day traders whine that Bitsta isn't building his life around the goal to make them money.  Thanks guys. 

/here for the actual technology

Let's not get too high up on our horse now. Can you honestly say that you are not here to MAKE MONEY??

I've been in this since the start, bought coins as soon as they hit an exchange and mined through the whole POW period.

I'm going to continue holding and waiting, but I can't say I'm not dissapointed.

What really gets me is not the delays, it is the lack of communication from Bitsta.

If you are reading this Bitsta, please dude just be more communicative with more regular updates. ESPECIALLY if there is going to be a delay!? You could at least give us a sneak preview of Bitkey, some code, a video of the alpha in testing, anything to show the community that this is more than just an empty promise.

I believe that Bitkey is coming, and I don't mind waiting either, but your communication lacks professionalism and you are causing uneccessary fear and panic by just missing deadline with no explanation or forewarning. Going on holiday just before a release date doesn't exactly look good either..

I don't mean to FUD, I'm just dissapointed and I hope you will hear my valid concerns and learn from them is all.

Good luck and hope to see Bitkey soon.
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
Pretty hilarious seeing all the day traders whine that Bitsta isn't building his life around the goal to make them money.  Thanks guys. 

+1
DFJ
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
WOW

You took a vacation the week before a big stated release and cant tell anyone? Your real professional

He told everyone in advance.

For someone who is "invested" I would think you would read the forum or join in IRC.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Where is an update? anything? bitsta can you update us with progress?
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
WOW

Activity: 63
Dev took 5 days off. Hopefully he is rested up and ready to go.
Today is the big day or not?
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Each time over and over again the scheduled release of a Bitkey postponed...

We prefer quality than a crap release  Wink

I hear it for the third time.
If a developer wants the project to be successful he must be a man of word and punctual and not to delay each time saying the same words "We prefer quality...bla bla bla".

Besides, this is a beta release. It can be crap,bad and etc., it does not have to be a high-quality 100 % because Beta release makes special for testing. This is not a stable release.
But we do not even have the beta, only promises.

Have you not been paying attention or following the thread at all? Because of the very nature of bitkey, if it is released in an immature fashion could create a security risk for YOUR COIN. You want a shitcoin, go somewhere else.
bla bla bla
We can use BitKey with empty wallets or with 5-10 coins specifically for testing.
Is it a problem for you to have two different wallets on your PC or on two different PC - one with stable Rootcoin v 2.0 and one with Beta for testing? I think not.
It's better than listening to empty promises over and over again.
Pages:
Jump to: