Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI - page 49. (Read 271862 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
To join supernet you need to hand over 10% of all coins. I think it's a bad plan to throw your destiny into the hands of others. Root should stand on its own
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
I have a feeling this coin will do very well, will it join supernetwork?

we re working hard and also doing this on a longterm base.
as for the supernetwork i am not sure if we ll join. but we re thinking about it.
we will post the new roadmap during the day. join #rootcoin @freenode IRC
if you have further questions.

Cheers!
bitsta

Root in supernet will be nice!

i think same
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

as for the supernetwork i am not sure if we ll join. but we re thinking about it.

Cheers!
bitsta

Waiting the Roadmap and buying...

I agree and I see this dev is very serious and professional . If rootcoin join supernetwork I can see top 20 in coinmarketcap first week
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★

Cheers!
bitsta

Waiting the Roadmap and buying...
legendary
Activity: 1330

Cheers!
bitsta

established coin will not care supernet.

bista will prove this coin is worthy of investment or not. 
Activity: 518
r00t-dev

Cheers!
bitsta
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Will it join Supernet? It will be good and raise the value up.
legendary
Activity: 961
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
9105 lol

wow how, it has been accumulated ALOT from 10k to 13k
like seriously insanely alot for a long while..
And now this hm

Way oversold at 9k, it's already bounced up to 10.5k. I think this is the final dump before the ascent.  Would certainly help if Bitsta posted more updates because like it or not the crypto community is very ADD.

13k noobs
Triple bottom. Stop whining. Let him work. .
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
9105 lol

And now this hm

Way oversold at 9k, it's already bounced up to 10.5k. I think this is the final dump before the ascent.  Would certainly help if Bitsta posted more updates because like it or not the crypto community is very ADD.
9105 lol

And now this hm
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 910
Hey Bitsta,

We know you are working hard, but can we get an update and maybe a rough ETA on Bitkey?
 +1  this is the problem whith ico in my opinion. when you get paid upfront there is not as much motivation to work to finish. for example do you pay the painter all his money before he finishes work on your house? no because then they take their time to get the work done. but if you even question the dev here in crypto you are labeled as a fudder.  Roll Eyes

Nothing wrong with asking Devs questions. Troll and hounding are necessary. No where in that op does it say "I will give updates every 5 mins or 2 hrs or every day even" it doesn't. Bitsta comes on and tell whats going on and releases stuff. that's what a dev does. Sometimes and this may come as a shocker that a dev may even take a day off. Yeah they get breaks too.

+1

@dload.1: i don't share that opinion cause it cleary depends on the devs. btw: an ICO contract is fullfilled once the coins are delivered to the pre-investors...
i don't even know how to respond to this just wow!!! so if i make a coin and do an ico and say my coin will be anon tor whatever may be the hype at the time. then make coin and deliver it to my investors without any of that, and i can consider my ico contract fullfilled as long as they got something?  i guess you may be right seems to be alot of that kind of thinking around crypto now.

it was not regarding my dedication to the project or actual development. if i wasn't motivated, i wouldn't be here all the time.
that was just the answer to your " this is the problem whith ico in my opinion"...
and if my kind of thinking would be around in crypto like you described, we wouldn't have that amount of scamcoins.

again. i am working non-stop on ROOT/bitkey and root-related stuff as this is my fulltime-project.
i am just sick of this "you made the ICO and haven't delivered enough/anything"-posts.
thats all.
support you dev,, neglect the fuds
Activity: 574
Merit: 265
We'll let Bitsta work in a calm way with Rootcoin, he is working hard to implement bitkey, none of us want a product with a lot of bug, it's almost more important to have a united community that believes in its currency and in his developer.
We will not be impatient to be rich. Grin
Activity: 560
Hey Bitsta,

We know you are working hard, but can we get an update and maybe a rough ETA on Bitkey?
 +1  this is the problem whith ico in my opinion. when you get paid upfront there is not as much motivation to work to finish. for example do you pay the painter all his money before he finishes work on your house? no because then they take their time to get the work done. but if you even question the dev here in crypto you are labeled as a fudder.  Roll Eyes

Nothing wrong with asking Devs questions. Troll and hounding are necessary. No where in that op does it say "I will give updates every 5 mins or 2 hrs or every day even" it doesn't. Bitsta comes on and tell whats going on and releases stuff. that's what a dev does. Sometimes and this may come as a shocker that a dev may even take a day off. Yeah they get breaks too.

+1

@dload.1: i don't share that opinion cause it cleary depends on the devs. btw: an ICO contract is fullfilled once the coins are delivered to the pre-investors...
i don't even know how to respond to this just wow!!! so if i make a coin and do an ico and say my coin will be anon tor whatever may be the hype at the time. then make coin and deliver it to my investors without any of that, and i can consider my ico contract fullfilled as long as they got something?  i guess you may be right seems to be alot of that kind of thinking around crypto now.

it was not regarding my dedication to the project or actual development. if i wasn't motivated, i wouldn't be here all the time.
that was just the answer to your " this is the problem whith ico in my opinion"...
and if my kind of thinking would be around in crypto like you described, we wouldn't have that amount of scamcoins.

again. i am working non-stop on ROOT/bitkey and root-related stuff as this is my fulltime-project.
i am just sick of this "you made the ICO and haven't delivered enough/anything"-posts.
thats all.

You Are 100% Correct ICO Means You Deliver A Working blockchain/Wallet That's it. If the dev delivers on the extra promises then that's just bonus to investors and the future investors.  Just keep working hard and you get stuck with shit ask for help, twoturtles the dev on neoscoin is really good and may lend a hand since you him and btcd are pretty much all working on the same stuff.
Activity: 518
r00t-dev
Hey Bitsta,

+1

thats all.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
Hey Bitsta,

+1

i don't even know how to respond to this just wow!!! so if i make a coin and do an ico and say my coin will be anon tor whatever may be the hype at the time. then make coin and deliver it to my investors without any of that, and i can consider my ico contract fullfilled as long as they got something?  i guess you may be right seems to be alot of that kind of thinking around crypto now.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hey Bitsta,

hey Monkeys,

i ll update the roadmap during the weekend. Just read 1 page back where it's posted.

support you ,I have buy some roots
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
I bought some. Hopefully its not a mistake. Looks good and the dev is somewhat active on the thread.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: