Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI - page 50. (Read 271862 times)

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Hey Bitsta,

We know you are working hard, but can we get an update and maybe a rough ETA on Bitkey?
 +1  this is the problem whith ico in my opinion. when you get paid upfront there is not as much motivation to work to finish. for example do you pay the painter all his money before he finishes work on your house? no because then they take their time to get the work done. but if you even question the dev here in crypto you are labeled as a fudder.  Roll Eyes

Nothing wrong with asking Devs questions. Troll and hounding are necessary. No where in that op does it say "I will give updates every 5 mins or 2 hrs or every day even" it doesn't. Bitsta comes on and tell whats going on and releases stuff. that's what a dev does. Sometimes and this may come as a shocker that a dev may even take a day off. Yeah they get breaks too.

+1

@dload.1: i don't share that opinion cause it cleary depends on the devs. btw: an ICO contract is fullfilled once the coins are delivered to the pre-investors...

Ok, so instead of giving some kind of time span you decide to lay off the question with this response?

Go up one more, he also said this "i ll update the roadmap during the weekend. Just read 1 page back where it's posted"

Ok, sorry, didnt mean to do that. I check this thread regularly.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hey Bitsta,

We know you are working hard, but can we get an update and maybe a rough ETA on Bitkey?
 +1  this is the problem whith ico in my opinion. when you get paid upfront there is not as much motivation to work to finish. for example do you pay the painter all his money before he finishes work on your house? no because then they take their time to get the work done. but if you even question the dev here in crypto you are labeled as a fudder.  Roll Eyes

Nothing wrong with asking Devs questions. Troll and hounding are necessary. No where in that op does it say "I will give updates every 5 mins or 2 hrs or every day even" it doesn't. Bitsta comes on and tell whats going on and releases stuff. that's what a dev does. Sometimes and this may come as a shocker that a dev may even take a day off. Yeah they get breaks too.

+1

@dload.1: i don't share that opinion cause it cleary depends on the devs. btw: an ICO contract is fullfilled once the coins are delivered to the pre-investors...

Ok, so instead of giving some kind of time span you decide to lay off the question with this response?

Go up one more, he also said this "i ll update the roadmap during the weekend. Just read 1 page back where it's posted"
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Hey Bitsta,

+1

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
r00t-dev
Hey Bitsta,

+1

Activity: 518
r00t-dev
Hey Bitsta,

hey Monkeys,

i ll update the roadmap during the weekend. Just read 1 page back where it's posted.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
More and more people become panic and that's not a good sign.Guys you need calm down coz bitkey is not so easy to work out.just relax!
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Hey Bitsta,

+1  this is the problem whith ico in my opinion. when you get paid upfront there is not as much motivation to work to finish. for example do you pay the painter all his money before he finishes work on your house? no because then they take their time to get the work done. but if you even question the dev here in crypto you are labeled as a fudder.  Roll Eyes

you are Right  Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hey Bitsta,

+1  this is the problem whith ico in my opinion. when you get paid upfront there is not as much motivation to work to finish. for example do you pay the painter all his money before he finishes work on your house? no because then they take their time to get the work done. but if you even question the dev here in crypto you are labeled as a fudder.  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
Hey Bitsta,

Activity: 42
Looks interesting to buy. Is there any new development happening?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey Bitsta,

Activity: 36
I bought some. looks promising.  Cool
Activity: 252
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Sell low - Buy high. Remember this
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
Another scam coin. Dev is gone.  Cry

You can't be serius.
 IS HE HERE Huh  Shocked

He's online right now, ask him yourself
Are you gonna leave us Bistra ? Not say anything ? NOT GOOD

no worries Jaston.
I am staying. And so will i do in the future.
If you check the OP-thread you ll see that this is announced as my
fulltime-project (longterm base). So my dedication to ROOT should be clear.

have a nice (troll)day
bitsta
Thank you for answer Bitsa !!!  It only took 2 days .I know you are busy. I am sorry I was a FUD so... I will help keep the price down so all here can become rich  Grin

EDIT : I'm out. Sold cheap cause I'm a nice guy. See you next year Grin

Thank you  Grin  Grin
Activity: 672
rooot is going to explode harsh
Activity: 138
So many trolls here.
Why dev don;t delete trolls' posts?
Activity: 196
ATTENTION:

We are closing cloudminers.net on October 1, 2014.
After this date you cannot withdraw and mine any coins.

Please withdraw any coins and stop mining.

http://cloudminers.net
Activity: 140
Don't worry about this coin guys.I thin this is a POD coin and we need choose to trust the dev Grin
Activity: 159
new roadmap 7 days later after last ETA? definetly best dev ever. will rebuying again! 10/10
p.s. poor whale that try to accumulate root..
Pages:
Jump to: