Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI - page 48. (Read 271862 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
r00t-dev
What's really in store for Root 2.0?

C'mon Bitsta, don't keep us in the dark  Wink  Grin

hey Monkeys,

have a look on the teaser below..

cheers!
bitsta

(btw - there are two blockexplorers implemented. the one on the right is a integrated blockexplorer
and the left one[current view] is using an online-blockexplorer)

Activity: 574
Merit: 265
when the bitkey release?

The roadmap is in the OP since a few days ago.
legendary
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Please will you consider pushing back the final date to invest in rootEX, I doubt I'm the only person who was waiting to see how rootcoin and BitKey faired before making a final decision on if / how much to invest. I also have so much sunk into root and don't want to have to dump a significant amount of that while it's still a such a low price to fund my investment in rootEX, I was very much hoping to make a tidy profit on rootcoin so that i could reinvest. RootEX could be very promising and likely a good investment but I'm loathed to live off my credit card for nothing but promises, even if the beta of rootEX launches on time, it's just another market and nothing guarantees it'll be used or make a profit without the various integrations and the rest of the root network.

The buy in for rootEX is supposed to be closing in a few days but roadmap wise, BitKey should have been out around a week ago, we should have launched on cryptsy and BTC-E (and possibly others) by now and the price should have hit 30Ksat. These things haven't happened so if you want me (and I'm sure some others) to seriously consider investing in rootEX, you need to give us more time, at least a couple of weeks as the BitKey launch, even if you have to extend the private beta for rootEX we want to see evidence of success and of delivering on promises. Everyone repeatedly says that Bitsta is a good dev with a good track record, but IMO you're only as good as your last project, it's fine and good saying that you've help with other coins and written some good bits of code but root is a very ambitious project, and you need to show us you can hack it (cope with the workload / demand).

I debated posting this publicly because I really don't want to add the the FUD or give the suggestion that I don't have confidence in Bitsta but there's no point just sounding like a fanboy all the time either and I didn't think I'd get a reply to a private message. While I do have confidence it is about tapped out at the $800 - $1000 I have sunk in rootcoin. That might not seem like much money to some people but it's a heck of a lot to me.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100

C'mon Bitsta, don't keep us in the dark  Wink  Grin
when the launch of Root 2.0 , that will be surprise and price of root will go up ,too.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

C'mon Bitsta, don't keep us in the dark  Wink  Grin
legendary
bitkey 28september  Angry
the more stable , the better,
look at syscoin.
i sold all sys after 2 week. price lower now when was ipo.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
the more stable , the better,
look at syscoin.
Activity: 28
thats a late morning of monday in europe. and still no news from dev.
even no new roadmap. lol.
maybe if dev is so incompetent, he can just writing new ETA(that he missing again) in this thread, without all this complex to photoshoped pics

or maybe his p&d group still didnt accumulated enought root?)

i already posted the new roadmap yesterday.
(so don't even mention the word competence if you re not able to check the OP-thread yourself)

what's coin 2.0?

just some gui-tweaks and protocol bump.
you can post some detail about it
r00t-dev
maybe if dev is so incompetent, he can just writing new ETA(that he missing again) in this thread, without all this complex to photoshoped pics

(so don't even mention the word competence if you re not able to check the OP-thread yourself)

what's coin 2.0?

just some gui-tweaks and protocol bump.

what's coin 2.0?
r00t-dev

Activity: 86

Oh please, it's called "safety", bud. I would rather have tech that works and a coin that works rather than a rushed product that puts my money at risk. smh
legendary
Activity: 86

Will you please stop. He updates regularly, the price has been incredibly stable (not once falling below ICO profitability) lett him work without the ADD FUD

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-rootcoin-root-rootex-announced-anon-tx-using-bitkey-powpospoi-714793 he post but no detail about 2.0 and something
 new
Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: