Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI - page 54. (Read 271862 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
i haves finished meeting with business partners here in dubai. after fun with ladies virgins, we decided to buy more roots! ours partners go crazy, we have a total of 180,000 roots now. most bought in private and some bitstrek. we pump coin soon when bitkeys arrive!

40-50 ksat with the BitKey release?

when? BitKey plan release at yesterday but......

Pretty shitty when the community has to ASK why a feature wasn't released on time.

I am a lurker to this thread, I just wanted to point out that in the US, well here it's only 8:00 yet. Sunday.
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
i haves finished meeting with business partners here in dubai. after fun with ladies virgins, we decided to buy more roots! ours partners go crazy, we have a total of 180,000 roots now. most bought in private and some bitstrek. we pump coin soon when bitkeys arrive!

Pretty shitty when the community has to ASK why a feature wasn't released on time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 112

I'll be happy to buy your coins at that level upon BitKey release.  100k+ is in the cards.

I admire your enthusiasm =P

You can buy as much Root as you like from me for 40k sats upon Bitkey release if you like ;-)
Activity: 78

I'll be happy to buy your coins at that level upon BitKey release.  100k+ is in the cards.
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Some group of people accumulating a lot of Rootcoins
Activity: 112
19 Ghs on Rootcoin today??? Is that right??

Sounds like we've got somebody's attention  Grin
Activity: 518
r00t-dev
Do i need to leave wallet open and connected online to stake? Thanks

yes you need it connected and unlocked.
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
Do i need to leave wallet open and connected online to stake? Thanks
★ IT's Party Time! ★
my business partners might asking me where are bitkeys of roots when we meet today. they say we sell our gulfstreams fleet for root when bitkeys have released. i will read again when plane has landed in dubai!

Don't sell to late man.. I got 15 Bugattis in my 3 car garage and a buyer flying in right now to buy them all

I might get all the root before you

If you sell your 15 Bugattis for buying ROOT now - You'll get 150 Bugattis to the end of September men  Grin Do It !!!
Activity: 78
I know you're not supposed to All-in one coin, but if there was ever a coin you should all-in it is ROOT right now.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
my business partners might asking me where are bitkeys of roots when we meet today. they say we sell our gulfstreams fleet for root when bitkeys have released. i will read again when plane has landed in dubai!

Don't sell to late man.. I got 15 Bugattis in my 3 car garage and a buyer flying in right now to buy them all

I might get all the root before you
Activity: 574
Merit: 265
Bitsta sure is working hard on Sunday.Surely he is one of the most interested in developing bitkey.
Let's try not put pressure to dev.
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Activity: 574
virgins have ready for .01btc coming but where are bitkeys? developer sayings he put out today but he is quietly today!
Pages:
Jump to: