Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█ - page 22. (Read 105474 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
These guys got 13btc for the ICO. That is peanuts. Other devs, whom some may call 'legit', have held and are holding 100+btc ICOs, and barely develop anything. This coin is dirt cheap. I bought some at the ICO, and will probably buy more at these dips.

At least i'm still around Cheesy  I'm working out the Profit plan structure, and how it is the best way to get it promoted and to make sure that it indeed generate any profit.

If someone knows sites that sell services etc, please let them contact me, as i believe it can be a win-win situation for ROScoin and for the site itself.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
These guys got 13btc for the ICO. That is peanuts. Other devs, whom some may call 'legit', have held and are holding 100+btc ICOs, and barely develop anything. This coin is dirt cheap. I bought some at the ICO, and will probably buy more at these dips.
legendary
An advertising page will be added on the website too. People will be able to buy pixels for promoting their site. All this money will go to the profit share plan.

The TOP 20 ROSCoin owners will be automatically be part of the ROSCoin profit share schema. If you're not one of the TOP 20 ROSCoin holders, then you will be able to buy in and become part of the profit share plan. Again this amount paid to buy-in will go to all ROSCoin profit share holders. There is no % that i will keep or so.
legendary
Devs can you please do accounting on the OP of the movements in the ICO funds? I notice 6 BTC has been transferred out a couple of hours back. https://blockchain.info/address/1Jp4rbmVsjGpPJaz4gaX4FiDKbBjJQa32J

That is for my trip to Ibiza Cheesy To relax after the last few days. Smiley

Lol. No but seriously, the investors would like to know what the funds are being applied to. It would promote transparency and boost investor confidence.

the balance is now zero , transfered to various accounts , so placebo could you tell us, what did you spend the Btc from the ICO on ?

You should know that it doesn't make sense for me to run away with this small amount of money, as I'll never be able to use my name for other promotion jobs for other coins and as you know i do a lot of promotion jobs, and they are all paid promotion jobs.

Everything will be done to try and make ROScoin a success. There are a lot of problems in altcoin world, but with trust and step by step new features then we should make it.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Devs can you please do accounting on the OP of the movements in the ICO funds? I notice 6 BTC has been transferred out a couple of hours back. https://blockchain.info/address/1Jp4rbmVsjGpPJaz4gaX4FiDKbBjJQa32J

Lol. No but seriously, the investors would like to know what the funds are being applied to. It would promote transparency and boost investor confidence.

the balance is now zero , transfered to various accounts , so placebo could you tell us, what did you spend the Btc from the ICO on ?

Of course i can. 5 BTC went to anon send + anon chat + one more pending feature that cannot be disclosure yet. 3 BTC is spend on continue updating the website and marketing related stuff. Other amount i have moved away from the online wallet to my locale wallet. I don't like to have coins on a online wallet.

Edit: In fact it was already posted on the first page of the thread, how the BTCs are being used. Also some money will be used to promote our profit share plan. As you know, people that do something want to get paid, some people want a lot of money, some want less money.
Fair enough   Cool
legendary

Of course i can. 5 BTC went to anon send + anon chat + one more pending feature that cannot be disclosure yet. 3 BTC is spend on continue updating the website and marketing related stuff. Other amount i have moved away from the online wallet to my locale wallet. I don't like to have coins on a online wallet.

Edit: In fact it was already posted on the first page of the thread, how the BTCs are being used. Also some money will be used to promote our profit share plan. As you know, people that do something want to get paid, some people want a lot of money, some want less money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

legendary
RICHLIST AND DISTRIBUTION integrated in web
BLOCK EXPLORER integrated in web

Pretty nice Smiley Please don't forget the bitscoinshop as merchandise, as i cannot find it on the website. Also another tab needs to be added for the profit share section that describe how it all works Wink Still some work to do here, but it already looks nice.
bitscoinshop added, profit share section added, need to be filled

Great stuff Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc

Pretty nice Smiley Please don't forget the bitscoinshop as merchandise, as i cannot find it on the website. Also another tab needs to be added for the profit share section that describe how it all works Wink Still some work to do here, but it already looks nice.
bitscoinshop added, profit share section added, need to be filled
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
lol there are about 3 miners and 50 mh/s on suprnova left..

Would be cool if you could spread some hash over.. :9
legendary
In fact hashrate is pretty nice. A lot of coins would already be dead after a few days of mining, but here we are talking about 20GH/s, ok, still a personal disappointment as i was expecting at least 50GH/s and a coin price that reflect this hashrate, but there should be a boost when the website is fully up and running and how the profit share program will work.
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc
legendary
BLOCK REWARD WILL INCREASE TO 5000 IN A FEW HOURS!!!!!

The question is (or will be): Is that good, or bad ? :-)

It is good :

Good for the pool owners.
Good for people that missed the ICO as if you now want to buy a big amount of coins then you already have to pay more then 100sats
Good for big investor groups, as they didn't join the ICO and are in need of coins.

It is bad:

If people are only interested in a small profit, dump it directly on the market and don't want to wait to see what ROScoin can deliver.
legendary

Well, miners should be happy, especially who is currently are mining, because till others will notice this, diff will remain the same for a while, which means, more coins to them.

Absolutely, but what will happen to the price ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change

Well, miners should be happy, especially who is currently are mining, because till others will notice this, diff will remain the same for a while, which means, more coins to them.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change
We have a new wallet that speed up syncing. You can download the wallet here. Github has been updated too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zqdqrvm9wkmnus0/roscoin-qt-1.0.1.rar?dl=0

Very good work!
legendary
We have a new wallet that speed up syncing. You can download the wallet here. Github has been updated too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zqdqrvm9wkmnus0/roscoin-qt-1.0.1.rar?dl=0

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: