Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█[ANN] ROSCOIN [ROS] - X11 - BITSCOINSHOP.COM DEAL!!!, PROFIT SHARE ║█║▌║║█ - page 3. (Read 105474 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Can we get an update on what's being developed right now? Any plans on expanding on the road map?

Android Staking wallet is now in development. So that will be next to be delivered. As i told everybody, now they are two main tasks. PSP and PSP. We need to create a continue increase in our PSP program so that we have BTCs to buy up ROScoins on the exchange.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Can we get an update on what's being developed right now? Any plans on expanding on the road map?
legendary
Placebo is also Greekcoindev , I didn´t know that .

Correct and not correct. Profitcoin purchase their logo from the PSP program and assign me as marketing leader, and to make it easy for me i have ask him to give me his login to make the necessary updates on the first page thread. There is also a agreement if they complete their ICO that 0.50BTC will go to PSP program.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9000519

PS: So it is all work related to improve our PSP amount.

legendary
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I see in ROS Roadmap: cloud wallet and exchange. When is the planned release time? Thanks

Those two points will not come very soon. We are currently focused on our PSP program before we start with Cloud Wallet and exchange. It doesn't make any sense to start working on a exchange if nobody cares about ROSCOIN. It only make sense from the moment ROSCOIN has the necessary marketcap to start working on that topic. At the moment ROSCOIN is too cheap and not being used by a lot of people. We first have to expand our name, the ROSCOIN brand, etc.
Thanks for reply.

Placebo is also Greekcoindev , I didn´t know that .
legendary
legendary
Activity: 924
I see in ROS Roadmap: cloud wallet and exchange. When is the planned release time? Thanks

Those two points will not come very soon. We are currently focused on our PSP program before we start with Cloud Wallet and exchange. It doesn't make any sense to start working on a exchange if nobody cares about ROSCOIN. It only make sense from the moment ROSCOIN has the necessary marketcap to start working on that topic. At the moment ROSCOIN is too cheap and not being used by a lot of people. We first have to expand our name, the ROSCOIN brand, etc.
Thanks for reply.
legendary
Activity: 924
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc
Exchanges list updated.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Exchanges that have already added Roscoin for trading are:
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▼

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Exchanges where you can vote Roscoin to be added
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Requests sent to exchanges
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc
8 hours of waiting and max 4 connections.

Which nodes do you guys have?
We do not using nodes. And there is no nodes for roscoin.

Restart a few times, restart pc, or even try to delete whole blockchain except "wallet.dat" (there is where your coins are kept)
And start the wallet again. I used to have the very same problem once, and solved it by the instructions above.
Activity: 868
8 hours of waiting and max 4 connections.

Which nodes do you guys have?
legendary
just let it open, and will sync more faster after sometime/ i have 18 connections now

I also have 16 connections... no problems with staking at all, every coins fast, a lot of stake blocks infact, i even didn't count how much i'm receiving during staking but looks pretty cool Smiley
legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc
just let it open, and will sync more faster after sometime/ i have 18 connections now
Activity: 868
Come on, my wallet is syncing so slowly. It can't even keep up with the staked blocks....

Only 3 connections to the network
Pages:
Jump to: