Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 11. (Read 57289 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
but the question is exchange can separate the two things? for example, a user can use only the decentralized part to change and withdraw crypto coins without adding the fiat part and without the obligation of kyc?...

Nope don't think so. As far as i see, kyc is mandatory. It is not something they ask, it is for not to get in trouble.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
but the question is exchange can separate the two things? for example, a user can use only the decentralized part to change and withdraw crypto coins without adding the fiat part and without the obligation of kyc?...
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hai. I want to know what is the differences of this exchange with other cryptocurrency exchanges out there? What is the uniqueness that you will give to people and that they cannot find in another exchange?

They will have centralized and decentralized crypto exchange. And deposit in fiat in few different currncies.
If I understood correctly this will be centralized exchange, their office will be based somewhere in Europe, and they will have the opportunity make deposit in account through a bank card.

Not just centralized. They will have both version. look at their roadmap. First will be launched decentralized and than centralized exchange (between Q1 and Q3 2019)
If its about deposit with bank cards, coinbase and a few other exchanges already had that. So about the fiat, how many fiat currencies can they guarantee to provide on their platform ?
We already have EUR and USD, we are working on GBP and others.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
This project is very well-planned, Ternion has even had the Planning of any problems they will face, keep to give notice about developments, I believe this project will be a great success.

Foreseeing possible future problems is very important for project development. I'm sure there are always some unpredictable things happening, but being prepared is always good.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Ternion liquid fund may help keep token value stable initially.  But only my concern is generating more volume and attention in community is must have in order to success in exchange project. 

Yes, we are seeing at least 1 new exchange every week, If we see lots of them and local communities start using only their own community exchange then it will be harder to find more volume at a single exchange.
You are right, new exchanges appear more and more often .. but over time, only the best remain. In this sector many competitors, and it's necessary that the team give maximum effort that would volumes only grow.

its hard to grow market volume, but if they have great marketing team and best service, they will get big volume
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
This project is very well-planned, Ternion has even had the Planning of any problems they will face, keep to give notice about developments, I believe this project will be a great success.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Ternion liquid fund may help keep token value stable initially.  But only my concern is generating more volume and attention in community is must have in order to success in exchange project. 

Yes, we are seeing at least 1 new exchange every week, If we see lots of them and local communities start using only their own community exchange then it will be harder to find more volume at a single exchange.
You are right, new exchanges appear more and more often .. but over time, only the best remain. In this sector many competitors, and it's necessary that the team give maximum effort that would volumes only grow.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
the price of the tokens in the round c will obviously be greater than the other previous rounds where the big investors have obtained considerable bonuses, so i do not even invest in this round but wait for the token to be launched on the exchanges and i think at that time there will almost certainly be an inevitable period of value dump

Rare projects manage to escape value dumps after token listing and with such great price differences between ICO rounds ternion will definitely have to deal with dumps. I'm a bit confused however why did they decide to make such price differences?

What do you mean by "dealing" with dumps? How could they do that specifically? Buyback walls would be just artificial market manipulation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
I think many projects offer big bonuses out of desperation to collect initial funds. It's a slippery slope though as you guys have already pointed out that these early buyers are no saints and will dump more often than hodl.
Exactly, many investors is money greed and as long as they had a nice profit they will dump it and so the domino effect selling will follow through the market unless the marketing team or the team of this ternion will make a move to preserve their price above or not above but atleast in a good range that is beyond or near to its ico price.
Merit: 10
I think many projects offer big bonuses out of desperation to collect initial funds. It's a slippery slope though as you guys have already pointed out that these early buyers are no saints and will dump more often than hodl.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
the price of the tokens in the round c will obviously be greater than the other previous rounds where the big investors have obtained considerable bonuses, so i do not even invest in this round but wait for the token to be launched on the exchanges and i think at that time there will almost certainly be an inevitable period of value dump

Rare projects manage to escape value dumps after token listing and with such great price differences between ICO rounds ternion will definitely have to deal with dumps. I'm a bit confused however why did they decide to make such price differences?

That's the problem with big bonuses, who stops early investors to dump their "free" tokens once they make to an exchange? No one is the answer and it's correct that it's like that
Indeed, and taking into account the current market situation it looks like one of the few ways of having quick profits.
Activity: 315
what are the plans in case you don't meet the soft cap till the ICO end date?

They said before that they gonna return all the contributions, but they already raised quite a lot and they also said that the platform development is already far along, so I hope that they will just lower the soft cap to the amount they raised.
they have still collected a considerable sum i hope that team continue the development of the project even if they do not reach the soft cap, the project is interesting and once launched will surely succeed

they said that they will continue although soft cap not reached. but, we still need clarification from team now, maybe they have change their mind or not

I hope they will change their stance about this. I think any amount during the fund raising would be very helpful to the project and it will be a mistake if it will be returned to the investors once the softcap was not reached. Imho.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

That's the problem with big bonuses, who stops early investors to dump their "free" tokens once they make to an exchange? No one is the answer and it's correct that it's like that
Activity: 588

it's to get people to invest early for fear of missing out on a good price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 462
Hai. I want to know what is the differences of this exchange with other cryptocurrency exchanges out there? What is the uniqueness that you will give to people and that they cannot find in another exchange?

They will have centralized and decentralized crypto exchange. And deposit in fiat in few different currncies.
If I understood correctly this will be centralized exchange, their office will be based somewhere in Europe, and they will have the opportunity make deposit in account through a bank card.

Not just centralized. They will have both version. look at their roadmap. First will be launched decentralized and than centralized exchange (between Q1 and Q3 2019)
If its about deposit with bank cards, coinbase and a few other exchanges already had that. So about the fiat, how many fiat currencies can they guarantee to provide on their platform ?
I guess they should start at least with the most used like USD, EUR or pound, then they should start adding the others.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
Is these numbers are true?

PreICO Price 1 TRN = 0.65 USD
Price 1 TRN = 3.23 USD

It is 1 to 5! Isn't it not fair for people want to buy on ico?

It is correct.

Round A: 1 TRN = 0.65 USD  (29.06. - 29.08.2018)
Round B: 1 TRN = 2.10 USD  (30.08. - 30.10.2018)
Round C: 1 TRN = 3.23 USD  (01.09. - 30.12.2018)

Nobody aware of these prices would buy from ico. Yes it is normal to put different price tags but it can be like 0.65-0,75-0,80. Not like this. I get it to know why their fund amount is stable because no-one wants to buy 5 times expensive.

I'm with you here. This is just creating a dump opportunity for round a buyers. An increase like that would only be justified if the exchange was live already and used by thousands of customers.
Pages:
Jump to: