Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 8. (Read 57288 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Yes 1,7 millions is a very good amount, the period is very hard and most of ico projects don’t even raised funds. I think even if the soft cap is 5 millions dollars, if in the end it’s not reached, it could be good if the team decides to continue even with these funds.

I agree with you on that. 1.7 million is not a small amount for because an exchange can start to earn profit from day one.
It’s hard for me to say it's many or few 5 mln, but if Ternion team has planned this budget, then most likely they know better where this money will be spent in order for the project to develop normally and follow the roadmap.
5 millions is a very big a mount for this market. I don't know how many projects can reach that amount now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Yes 1,7 millions is a very good amount, the period is very hard and most of ico projects don’t even raised funds. I think even if the soft cap is 5 millions dollars, if in the end it’s not reached, it could be good if the team decides to continue even with these funds.

I agree with you on that. 1.7 million is not a small amount for because an exchange can start to earn profit from day one.
It’s hard for me to say it's many or few 5 mln, but if Ternion team has planned this budget, then most likely they know better where this money will be spent in order for the project to develop normally and follow the roadmap.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
So any updates latest or did I just miss one ? This project has potential . One among many on my watchlist
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
I noticed, Ternion has the incentives, the rewards, the customer service ... for the user very well. This is a great strategy to attract customers. In addition, the technology boom and expansion of the project will contribute to the growth of Ternion!

I would prefer dividends as incentives but i can't have it it all i guess Smiley. Maybe they'll change that in the future. That would drive some investors in later.

Think about Binance's coin, BNB. They don't give dividends but if you've invested in it at all the last year or so, you would have made a good amount of money from it. The value is constantly going up, they are constantly burning more of them. Dividends are great, but not the only way to make money.
Activity: 588

It is a bit ironic if they will return the contributions if  they don't hit the softcap when in fact they planned to continue regardless of its outcome, so why take any amount collected on ICO and continue with the project which for me makes sense?

perhaps they think that the interest wasn't high enough on behalf of end users so why bother giving tokens away?
Activity: 815
Merit: 502

I'm much more inclined to believe that its up to the team's capacity and dedication to push through with the project even with minimal funding. just like the old saying goes " if there is a will, then there is a way". Smiley
Last time they said that they will return the money to respective beneficiaries if they dont reach the sofftcap. But i dont know if that thing is already fixed or it will still be considered.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
I'm positive about this project . Provided they are real. This service will benefit all crypto communuty

they are real but, they are not sure if they will be able to fulfill the project or not due to lack of funding.

$1,7 mil is pretty good amount, don't think you can call it lack of funding. Besides, there's still time till the end of the ICO, I'm sure they will collect more.
Activity: 462
I noticed, Ternion has the incentives, the rewards, the customer service ... for the user very well. This is a great strategy to attract customers. In addition, the technology boom and expansion of the project will contribute to the growth of Ternion!

I would prefer dividends as incentives but i can't have it it all i guess Smiley. Maybe they'll change that in the future. That would drive some investors in later.

Well if there were dividends i believe they would raise more money than current amount.
From the other hand - presence of dividends will limited token growth, and I think for the hybrid exchange these are superfluous.
It's not eaasy to know how the token will do with dividens because it depends on many factors like the market that is impossible to predict.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Well if there were dividends i believe they would raise more money than current amount.
From the other hand - presence of dividends will limited token growth, and I think for the hybrid exchange these are superfluous.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

BNB is a utility token as well so it can work out if they manage to attract customers so that the volume will be decent.

But Binance dont paying dividents to token holders as I know. They just have discounts for trading with their tokens. Or Im missing something?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

They cant distribute dividents because they have utility token, not security. They must become public listed company and change tokens to shares.

Bibox has security token, COSS not because they send tokens to a contract and then you need to call the contract to claim the rewards (this was explained to me in COSS' slack a lot of time ago, I don't know if right now is a security or not)
Activity: 476

They cant distribute dividents because they have utility token, not security. They must become public listed company and change tokens to shares.

BNB is a utility token as well so it can work out if they manage to attract customers so that the volume will be decent.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 434

In fact, I was a little disappointed to notice in your Whitepaper, ´´Ternion Tokens does not pay dividends, commissions, shares or provides capital based on its acquisition.´´ It is the ideal way to work this possibility, this would add even more value to this

Ternion is utility token. Which used for services on platform
However, this does not necessarily mean that it is doomed to be the utility-related token. Moreover, you may earn from it by other ways apart from those dividends, commisions, or shares.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

In fact, I was a little disappointed to notice in your Whitepaper, ´´Ternion Tokens does not pay dividends, commissions, shares or provides capital based on its acquisition.´´ It is the ideal way to work this possibility, this would add even more value to this

Ternion is utility token. Which used for services on platform
Activity: 686

Activity: 616
I also think that the main thing is not the interface, but the mechanism - and that everything would work quickly, without errors and bugs, I hope Ternion team can provide it.
Indeed they must have a user friendly interface in order to attract many users.
For me personally, a user-friendly interface is the presence of a stop-loss. There is no stop loss in the KuCoin, and this is very inconvenient.

Well it could be much better if they could have a lot of useful features just like that so as to make the exchange more sophisticated and therefore more attractive to end users.
Pages:
Jump to: