Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 42. (Read 57324 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Their CEO will be speaking in London at conferense which called "HODL your nerve" at 15th October.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/hodl-your-nerve-navigating-cryptos-choppy-waters-tickets-50081325593

London is a good audience for crypto. I was read that every 8th person in London have crypto  Roll Eyes
Are you shure. That would be a lot. If thats true I think they will get a lot of investors in London. Will they be on other conferences.
I hope the team will make a video report from this event, I am glad that the team participates in such crypto events, it makes them closer to the community.
copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
This project has a wonderful MVP. The plan seems to be similar to Binance, but I like the fact that I can trade Fiat and Margin as USP. Good luck guys.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Their CEO will be speaking in London at conferense which called "HODL your nerve" at 15th October.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/hodl-your-nerve-navigating-cryptos-choppy-waters-tickets-50081325593

London is a good audience for crypto. I was read that every 8th person in London have crypto  Roll Eyes
Are you shure. That would be a lot. If thats true I think they will get a lot of investors in London. Will they be on other conferences.
Not only investors in London but the disclosure of such holdings is of extreme importance to strengthen the trust and attention of those who have been following the project for some time
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Two questions:

1. What is the transaction per second capability of your exchange? I didn't see any info or comparison to existing engines in your whitepaper.

2. The whitepaper lack any specific information about what makes you exchange a "hybrid" one. What I see offered is a traditional fully centralized solution. Which specific components are you going to make decentralized?

I think that they will start as a centralized exchange while they will develop the decentralized solution. On your point number 1, I wanna know numbers too, you're talking about the order books right?
Activity: 182

From their website:

"The Ternion Exchange is a regulated, licensed and centralized entity which allows crypto to crypto, fiat to crypto and crypto to fiat trading.
In the post Token Sale stage the exchange will become hybrid. It will facilitate a decentralized exchange with a centralized one."

I'm wondering what will be what. What will be centralized and which part will be decentralized?

I guess it will be like Idex combined with a centralized fiat payment processor and a KYC check? Otherwise it becomes something like localbitcoin or Bitcoin.de.

Maybe the team could elaborate more on this matter or simply make a  description of what kind of exchange it will be once it becomes operational so that the community will have an idea about it.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
i hope listing price goes up based on volume on exchange and goes up as popularity grow. is listing fee have to be paid in Ternion tokens only?

I think they will be planning some trading competition or airdrops with these tokens. So I feel it will be in the tokens which will be listed on the exchange. Also I feel 35$k is a little bit high at the start of the exchange, once the exchange starts getting more and more volume, they can increase it.

Though I agree on the bit that 35k$ for listing is a little more at the beginning of the exchange, I dont have any dout that the volume will be small here. They will be providing the best service there is in the market and tokens will get a good market for their transactions.

i've been wrote before, big exchange charge listing fee. but, some market have their rule for listing, like looking their community, trading competition, paid vote etc. and, listing fee will have more value than other option i think.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Two questions:

1. What is the transaction per second capability of your exchange? I didn't see any info or comparison to existing engines in your whitepaper.

2. The whitepaper lack any specific information about what makes you exchange a "hybrid" one. What I see offered is a traditional fully centralized solution. Which specific components are you going to make decentralized?
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
i hope listing price goes up based on volume on exchange and goes up as popularity grow. is listing fee have to be paid in Ternion tokens only?

I think they will be planning some trading competition or airdrops with these tokens. So I feel it will be in the tokens which will be listed on the exchange. Also I feel 35$k is a little bit high at the start of the exchange, once the exchange starts getting more and more volume, they can increase it.

Though I agree on the bit that 35k$ for listing is a little more at the beginning of the exchange, I dont have any dout that the volume will be small here. They will be providing the best service there is in the market and tokens will get a good market for their transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
USD 35k is not very cheap nor very high but, why would any project want to pay this sum of money for listing on an exchange which is just opening it's shutter for the first time.

Since every exchange earns money on every trade, a listing fee is an impudence, it should be free, that is my opinion. If the volume is to low they can delist it, its easy.

I agree with you on this, teams just need to audit those coins/tokens that make a request to being listed or an exchange will be flooded with shit coins
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 434
35k usd is not high as i thought, other big exchanges are collecting huge amounts of money to list some token/coins.

What about the trade volume requirement? Does Ternion require a certain trade volume from previous exchanges so that the coin / token will be considered for listing?

I don't have the information about that sorry, but considering binance or top ten exchanges, 35k is not high i think.
Yes, I checked it; and, surprisingly, 35K is not the highest amount paid for listing. Maybe the price depends on the project itself and its perspectives, possible success or failure, etc.
I think the price should depend on the project because bigger projects will trade bigger amounts.
I believe I have heard about millions of dollars price for listing (very big projects) but I'm not sure if it's true.
Activity: 434
Are the listing fees going to be worth a lot or does that vary on the project that applies like the system in Binance?

I think they should have a low cost of entry at first and then increase costs as the exchange becomes more popular

They already set the amount and put their website information about it.

"Price for Listing: 35 000$"

Why don't start out with free listings (for decent projects of course) to gain traction and use the trading fees and ico money to operate?

Yes, I agree. To list some good coins and tokens for free at the beginning and afterwards if they are more established and popular projects have to pay for listing.  
Activity: 476
I see that Round A got 35% discounts & round B is 30%. is there any lock out period for them to get tokens or release same time?

Hi, no, tokens purchased during crowd sale do not have a lock up period.

Are there no vesting periods at all?

I think this is what his answer means. Maybe there was a private sale but we won't get the details about that.
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
I see that Round A got 35% discounts & round B is 30%. is there any lock out period for them to get tokens or release same time?

Hi, no, tokens purchased during crowd sale do not have a lock up period.

Are there no vesting periods at all?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Are the listing fees going to be worth a lot or does that vary on the project that applies like the system in Binance?

I think they should have a low cost of entry at first and then increase costs as the exchange becomes more popular

They already set the amount and put their website information about it.

"Price for Listing: 35 000$"

Why don't start out with free listings (for decent projects of course) to gain traction and use the trading fees and ico money to operate?
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
USD 35k is not very cheap nor very high but, why would any project want to pay this sum of money for listing on an exchange which is just opening it's shutter for the first time.

Since every exchange earns money on every trade, a listing fee is an impudence, it should be free, that is my opinion. If the volume is to low they can delist it, its easy.
You are right, but on the other hand, if do not charge for listing, exchange will be littered with shitty coins. If the project has a large society, can get exchange by voting, without money.

Yes apart from the listing fee I think they has rules for liquidation limit and stuff ?
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

You are right, but on the other hand, if do not charge for listing, exchange will be littered with shitty coins. If the project has a large society, can get exchange by voting, without money.
Pages:
Jump to: