Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 45. (Read 57324 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
is Ternion platform only going to support ERC tokens?
Merit: 100
I am hopeful that the expansion of the project will reach as many countries as possible, with a consolidated platform and accepting most of the local currencies around the world, will be ten steps ahead of many that relate to a single local currency
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Is Ternion is going to offer or create and kind of Crypto index that allow new users to just purchase index with fiat directly?
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
You say FIAT to Crypto but the question is will you guys support only USD or other FIAT currencies also?
We will support major fiat currencies like EUR as well.

If a user is from Asia, for example, Japan will he/she be able to deposit yen from his debit/credit card directly?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com

From their website:

"The Ternion Exchange is a regulated, licensed and centralized entity which allows crypto to crypto, fiat to crypto and crypto to fiat trading.
In the post Token Sale stage the exchange will become hybrid. It will facilitate a decentralized exchange with a centralized one."

I'm wondering what will be what. What will be centralized and which part will be decentralized?
Activity: 462
Looking at the roadmap it shows that the Exchange Closed Beta will be before the end of the year. Is that still on track? Do you still anticipate the closed beta being available before 2019?

that would be great to see in my opinion. although the KYC always gives me pause.
Then we should have the Beta in a few months. It would be nice if they can confirm us this date.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
is Ternion better than shapeshift and changelly ? if it is international including ban country would be great
Activity: 434
Looking at the roadmap it shows that the Exchange Closed Beta will be before the end of the year. Is that still on track? Do you still anticipate the closed beta being available before 2019?

that would be great to see in my opinion. although the KYC always gives me pause.
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I would like to know, where can I get some information about the result/progress of the ICO?
You can find more information on our website here: https://ternion.io/ or by checking our telegram channel here: https://t.me/TernionOfficial
Stay tuned!
Activity: 315
Great plans, but for such infrastructure, they have to collect big money. They are going to act online and offline, and this needs more money than usual.

yes, working offline will need more budget, but it will bring more benefits. and token will have more value if they work offline to.

As per information on their website, they've already collected the sum of $1.7 million and steadily growing. I guess this amount could have a significant boost possibly within next month when the bull season starts.
copper member
What i am loving is that this is Estonian project, because that's very crypto-friendly country that was planning to make their own national cryptocurrency.
Yes, that's correct. Estonia has become a very crypto-friendly country.
copper member
hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway ) sounds good but I think we need a low fee or almost free crypto exchange from fiat. Exchange are getting rich by heavy tax called fees

What mean hybrid exchange? They will have centralized and decentralized exchange in one? Or Hybrid exchange means trading crypto and fiat currencies?

From their website:

"The Ternion Exchange is a regulated, licensed and centralized entity which allows crypto to crypto, fiat to crypto and crypto to fiat trading.
In the post Token Sale stage the exchange will become hybrid. It will facilitate a decentralized exchange with a centralized one."

in short text;

Ternion will become hybrid, meaning that it will be both, a centralized and decentralized exchange.
you will trade like trading in DEX with FIAT pair. faster execution than DEX.

I understand that its like an all in one exchange, being able to process fiat- crypto trading and vice versa. But with regards to it becoming a hybrid, I cannot comprehend how they will implement it. Maybe the team could further explain about this.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
Will the KYC procedure be optional (case to case basis) or it is definitely required in order to use the exchange?

some exchanges require KYC for a certain limit but maybe if you will just withdraw or deposit in small amount, there's no need for KYC. but was looking for their exchange, not yet up? it says from the roadmap that by this time, they already launched the exchange???

Demo exchange is in their website, and the beta version will be coming soon, there is a limit for kyc in Ternion too, 1000 Euro or equivalent amount.
so if one buys token from the demo exchange for a value of 999 euros the kyc is not necessary? and any purchased tokens can be moved immediately to an own wallet?...

I believe that even if you buy tokens for 999,99 EUR the kyc won't be needed. Whatever is lower that 1000 EUR.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway ) sounds good but I think we need a low fee or almost free crypto exchange from fiat. Exchange are getting rich by heavy tax called fees

What mean hybrid exchange? They will have centralized and decentralized exchange in one? Or Hybrid exchange means trading crypto and fiat currencies?

From their website:

in short text;
you will trade like trading in DEX with FIAT pair. faster execution than DEX.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

From their website:

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Im impatient to see the demo of the platform, it’s relaly important for a project like ternion to have a good demo to motivate investors and bring confidence to the platform, especially for an exchange.
Me too, I am eager to see even their alpha final product just to understand more how it's gonna be like.

There is a demo of the platform already.

Just check their website and download their app. And login with the info they provided.
Somehow, there will be integration between the site where we carry out KYC and all the more necessary, and the site of the exchange that will be launched? It would be something that would make it easier for more than half of users
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
Im impatient to see the demo of the platform, it’s relaly important for a project like ternion to have a good demo to motivate investors and bring confidence to the platform, especially for an exchange.
I myself also can't wait to see demo platforms like you,
but somehow we have to be patient to wait for him,
and the important thing is to keep following the progress of the project
Pages:
Jump to: