Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 57. (Read 57324 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

And where can I find the system requirements for the PC version?
Does Linux support? or just windows? 32 and 64?
Activity: 28
The Ternion team already consists of 15 full time employees dedicated to building a high-performance cryptocurrency exchange.
copper member
Activity: 353
Merit: 1

Are you planning to release a mobile application?
Hi, you can download MT5 on your phone and start trading. We will be offering a mobile application for our payment system as well when we launch it.

what encryption do you have?
and how safe is the application?
Activity: 53
Greetings to forum participants, did anybody hear about BitMart and its bounty? Do they pay with real money just for registering and inviting friends?
Hi, yes that's right, but you chose wrong thread for this question, maybe you should ask all questions there bitmart.com I also should say that BitMart has one of the best and simple referral system, all participants actually get their money
Thanks for reply, their website is  bitmart.com, isnt it?
copper member
Activity: 308

Hi, you can download MT5 on your phone and start trading. We will be offering a mobile application for our payment system as well when we launch it.
Activity: 66
Greetings to forum participants, did anybody hear about BitMart and its bounty? Do they pay with real money just for registering and inviting friends?
Hi, yes that's right, but you chose wrong thread for this question, maybe you should ask all questions there bitmart.com I also should say that BitMart has one of the best and simple referral system, all participants actually get their money
copper member

Activity: 14
 Wink I noticed that the entrepreneur wrote about you as well. Good job, Team ! That`s something to be proud of.!
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
Helix Orange Token join the list on the Ternion Exchange.
Join the Telegram community to know more about it: https://t.me/helixorange.
Activity: 61
Interesting project. I like that it is located and registered in EU. Team looks real as they made a few successful appearances on conferences. I am really looking forward to Ternion implementations !
Activity: 399
Merit: 16

I look at you are replenished partners.

What is the benefit of this?
Hi there! We have made an article solely focused on our partners. I think it will answer you question. Please find the article's up-to-date version here .

Having partners is a wise move because collaborating with a variety of expertise can make the Ternion exchange platform more secure and effecient that can provide an engine for users to have an easy access to the market and open windows to trade for a good value of their holdings.
Activity: 382
Never seen a project this inspiring. All the best to the Ternion team
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Inside the Ternion Exhange: Our Matching Engine

A matching engine is the immune system of any exchange. A good matching engine allows for an efficient and rapid access to the market for both institutional and retail clients making sure that everyone has a fair chance to succeed. Read on to find out how our matching engine enhances our platform.
https://medium.com/ternion/inside-the-ternion-exhange-our-matching-engine-1d84cba2da2f

Definitely a great news for the investors as well as users to have this technology in Ternion. Its great to see a team working properly and also having a good communication with everyone.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Inside the Ternion Exhange: Our Matching Engine

A matching engine is the immune system of any exchange. A good matching engine allows for an efficient and rapid access to the market for both institutional and retail clients making sure that everyone has a fair chance to succeed. Read on to find out how our matching engine enhances our platform.
https://medium.com/ternion/inside-the-ternion-exhange-our-matching-engine-1d84cba2da2f
copper member
hello... i just joined your campaign and i was directed here. so i don't know if doing it right. but if i am, is there anything else i could do for the bounty?

you wonderful project. and team is so strong. you  guys should keep it up
Thank you for all your support! Please refer any questions about Bounty to this Telegram channel: https://t.me/TernionBountyOfficial and visit this thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41773542

copper member
Will there be any benefits for holding the TRN on the platform for longer time.? I mean like staking or other systems where we get different tokens for holding the platform token.?
Hi! We don't have anything like that yet because we are waiting for the launch of the Exchange to see what the TRN tokens will be mostly used for. After, we will definitely implement interesting things to engage in. Stay tuned!
Activity: 1
hello... i just joined your campaign and i was directed here. so i don't know if doing it right. but if i am, is there anything else i could do for the bounty?

you wonderful project. and team is so strong. you  guys should keep it up
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Will there be any benefits for holding the TRN on the platform for longer time.? I mean like staking or other systems where we get different tokens for holding the platform token.?
copper member

Hi there! We have made an article solely focused on our partners. I think it will answer you question. Please find the article's up-to-date version here .
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: