Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 53. (Read 57324 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I can see that you will burn the tokens with %25 of your profit.

Is this will stop at one point like when token amount drop to 1/10 or will continue forever?

They can't do it forever or the supply will be so thin that you'll have to pay an astronomical price for one token. Ok you can use decimals but it doesn't work like that, it works only with btc and maybe eth
We certainly do not need to force to pay the expensive price for just one token,
the most important thing is we must remain patient and keep following the developments too

I just said that in case they will burn tokens indefinitely (which btw means that their profit will be very high everytime, which maybe will happen if they're gonna be succesfull or maybe not)
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Is this will stop at one point like when token amount drop to 1/10 or will continue forever?

They can't do it forever or the supply will be so thin that you'll have to pay an astronomical price for one token. Ok you can use decimals but it doesn't work like that, it works only with btc and maybe eth
We certainly do not need to force to pay the expensive price for just one token,
the most important thing is we must remain patient and keep following the developments too
Activity: 476
If we look at the script and plans of the Team, it seems to be really 1/3 of their work already applied, with the Team that looks professional, in large numbers and good distribution of tasks, I believe until Q1 / 2019 is above half of work done

What script you mean? Their code on Github? Van you provide link please? Does they have mvp or demo version of exchange already?

The exchange site is already running. They need to register to enter.  There are euro, dollar, BTC, ETH.
But trades are not running. It is also natural not to make a deposit and withdrawal.

my.ternion.exchange
Presence of MVP distinguishes this project from 80% of current ICO projects that have nothing, I suppose what this domain address will be used when exchange will be launch too?

Yes, that's a good sign. Most projects are months away from having a demo or MVP.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
If we look at the script and plans of the Team, it seems to be really 1/3 of their work already applied, with the Team that looks professional, in large numbers and good distribution of tasks, I believe until Q1 / 2019 is above half of work done

What script you mean? Their code on Github? Van you provide link please? Does they have mvp or demo version of exchange already?

The exchange site is already running. They need to register to enter.  There are euro, dollar, BTC, ETH.
But trades are not running. It is also natural not to make a deposit and withdrawal.

my.ternion.exchange
Presence of MVP distinguishes this project from 80% of current ICO projects that have nothing, I suppose what this domain address will be used when exchange will be launch too?
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

my.ternion.exchange
Activity: 476

I think there will be a limitation for the amount that will be burnt. But developers will clarify this and maybe add this info the visuals, whitepaper etc.

I think so too. Binance will burn until there is a fixed limit of their tokens. You can't really burn forever.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

A demo or a mvp of the exchange can change the sale numbers a lot, if it is good.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

I think there will be a limitation for the amount that will be burnt. But developers will clarify this and maybe add this info the visuals, whitepaper etc.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
How many employees are there in your Company?
Hi, we have currently 18 employees. You can check them out on our website when you scroll down to 'Team' section.

Do you actually need so many employees at this point or is it mostly about the customer support and you have a lot of people from different countries with different languages? How many are working on critical things like security/coding?
There are 12 employees working on security and coding. Other employees are responsible for public outreach, partners relations, content creation, design, sales, community engagement, as well as customer support.

That's a good number of people working on the most relevant aspect of this project. Hope you can make some great progress.

With regards to development progress, can you tell us the percentage status of its completion? Is it already more 50 percent complete?

If we evaluate the roadmap, then there is still a year to full functioning. So now the work has been done at best by 30%. The exchange is not even in the beta version yet, since the trades do not function.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
are you planning to use protocol like 0x or republic to create exchange?  how are you planning to make transactions faster?

Good question. Additionally, does the developer team have previous experiences in developing an exchange?
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
This project looks very interesting i would like to invest and recommend my friends to invest.
Activity: 448
are you planning to use protocol like 0x or republic to create exchange?  how are you planning to make transactions faster?
Merit: 262
To access the exchange user need to download the setup and run it locally?
Hi, if you want to trade through the platform then you need to download it, but you can also access the Exchange via website just by logging in.

What are the benefits of running the setup locally and how will you guys convince the masses to do so?

If you use it on a regular basis, why wouldn't you download the setup? At least out of convenience if there are no more benefits.

I would but only on the machines, I own. What about the machines I don't own like my office machine so, I need to wait until my shift ends to trade.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
How many employees are there in your Company?
Hi, we have currently 18 employees. You can check them out on our website when you scroll down to 'Team' section.

Do you actually need so many employees at this point or is it mostly about the customer support and you have a lot of people from different countries with different languages? How many are working on critical things like security/coding?
There are 12 employees working on security and coding. Other employees are responsible for public outreach, partners relations, content creation, design, sales, community engagement, as well as customer support.

That's a good number of people working on the most relevant aspect of this project. Hope you can make some great progress.

With regards to development progress, can you tell us the percentage status of its completion? Is it already more 50 percent complete?

If we evaluate the roadmap, then there is still a year to full functioning. So now the work has been done at best by 30%. The exchange is not even in the beta version yet, since the trades do not function.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
I also would like to know what is the situation with the development and current competition %
Merit: 115
To access the exchange user need to download the setup and run it locally?
Hi, if you want to trade through the platform then you need to download it, but you can also access the Exchange via website just by logging in.

What are the benefits of running the setup locally and how will you guys convince the masses to do so?

If you use it on a regular basis, why wouldn't you download the setup? At least out of convenience if there are no more benefits.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

if it run forever, so token will be gone, right?
need clarification from devs about this
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Pages:
Jump to: