Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway - page 56. (Read 57324 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Wondering about how much already raised in Round A?  Fund buyback  idea is very interesting. this can definitely add more value to token.
We have raised $ 1 711 173 so far.  We first burn the tokens that were received as commission fees and payments for internal services. If there is a shortage of the tokens to sustain the 25% bench mark, then we go and buy the TRN tokens from the market and burn them. This will help us to reduce the supply of tokens and sustain their price. So, as you said it will add more value to the token.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Wondering about how much already raised in Round A?  Fund buyback  idea is very interesting. this can definitely add more value to token.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
To access the exchange user need to download the setup and run it locally?
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
How many employees are there in your Company?
Hi, we have currently 18 employees. You can check them out on our website when you scroll down to 'Team' section.

Do you actually need so many employees at this point or is it mostly about the customer support and you have a lot of people from different countries with different languages? How many are working on critical things like security/coding?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hi all, I would like to ask have this project launched baunty or airdrop?
Hi, I don't know about that but  I participated in BitMart bounty where you just need to register and invite friends using your referral link for free tokens. The most important thing is  BitMart tokens can already be cashed
Where I could  take a deeper look at it?
You could find it there  bitmart.com
Thanks,  I see so lets start inviting friends
Activity: 35
Hi, I don't know about that but  I participated in BitMart bounty where you just need to register and invite friends using your referral link for free tokens. The most important thing is  BitMart tokens can already be cashed
You could find it there  bitmart.com
Activity: 35
copper member
Hi, we have currently 27 employees.
copper member

Are you planning to release a mobile application?
Hi, you can download MT5 on your phone and start trading. We will be offering a mobile application for our payment system as well when we launch it.

what encryption do you have?
and how safe is the application?
Hi! MT5 has been used for over a decade. And it didn't have a singe incident. So we think it's quite safe.
In addition, we know the leaders of the company.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
Ternion's team answers blogs in ICOBench with knowledge, expertise and professionalism that I positively think for the project success. Find this link and make your own rating too. https://icobench.com/ico/ternion/ratings#ratings. It is a 5.5.4 for me.
Activity: 28
I really like customer support on Ternion, how much money you guys managed to gather so far
 the ICO has only started, but the team is already with us all the way as promised:  24/7!  Always active on Telegram and other social networks! Keep it up guys!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Não há data de validade para o programa de campanha de recompensas, e quando que a ico termina?
Gracias por su interés.
La campaña Bounty y el ICO terminan 12/30/2018. La recompensa por generosidad se da después del ICO. Puedes leer más detalles sobre ternion ICO en: https://icobench.com/ICO/ternion
Activity: 28
Não há data de validade para o programa de campanha de recompensas, e quando que a ico termina?

And where can I find the system requirements for the PC version?
Does Linux support? or just windows? 32 and 64?

Let your fingers find this link: https://ternion.io
You can download the first version of the exchange and see what functions are available right now. Choose your operating system and get started.

Is there no expiration date for the bounty campaign program until ico ends ...?

The bounty program started  09.07.2018 and ends on 29.12.2018. Just follow this bounty thread link for more info:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountytrn-ternion-bounty-is-over-4625175
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
Hello Ternion moderators and admins, congratulations on your ICO.

I would like to inform you that ICOtoInvest has listed you for free on its website. Currently, ICOtoInvest.com has the number 1 ranking in Google for the keyword: ICO to Invest.

For more information regarding this and the possibility of improving the marketing level of your project, feel free to send me a message via pm.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Is there no expiration date for the bounty campaign program until ico ends ...?
Pages:
Jump to: